You display a jumbled letter and ask the user to guess the word. For example, the word displayed is H F C L E E U R: Game Programming Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
|University||Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)|
SangMambai is a long-lost prince of King SangWangi. He disappeared a long time ago for an unknown reason. Now, he wants to find his way back to the palace to meet his father, King SangWangi. Yet, he must complete certain tasks given by the witch to remove the spell on him. Unfortunately, he is unaware that the palace has been attacked by unknown creatures.
You display a jumbled letter and ask the user to guess the word. For example, the word displayed is H F C L E E U R. Within 3 attempts, the player needs to arrange the jumbled letter and type the correct word, regardless of the word in capital or small letter. If they guess it right, inform the player that they are going to move to the next level and be awarded 250 gold coins. Display the current value of gold to the player. If they are unable to guess it right, the game is over.
SangMambai solved the first question and now faces another obstacle. He needs to collect as many gold coins for him to give to the evil witch. He needs to give 5 random 2-digit numbers. Then the witch will arrange the number from smallest to biggest and display it to the player. SangMambai needs to memorize the numbers arranged by the witch.
He continues his journey and finds a sign in front of him. The sign stated that SangMambai can increase his gold coins by answering all the questions below correctly:
A. Guess the number
B. Name it
C. Count it
By using the switch… case statement, allow SangMambai to solve each of the questions.
A) Guess the number
i. Ask the SangMambai to guess the middle number from 5 numbers arranged from smallest to biggest in Question 2 in ONE ATTEMPT only.
ii. Correct answer gives 1000 gold coins and if the answers are wrong, he is not allowed to continue his journey. Display the current gold coins
B) Name it
i. SangMambai needs to write the full name of his father correctly. He is allowed to write the name ONCE only and if he failed to do so in ONE attempt, he is not allowed to continue his journey.
ii. Correct answer gives 1000 gold coins. Display the current gold coins
C) Count it
i. SangMambai is required to solve 2 mathematical questions of your choice. It doesn’t matter how many times he can answer the question as long as the player answers it right
ii. Correct answer gives 1000 gold coins and if the answers are wrong, he is not allowed to continue his journey. Display the current gold coins.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is the best online service for homework help. We provide quality, affordable homework help services to students in Malaysia. We offer a wide range of homework help online that are tailored to meet the needs of our students. From online homework help to in-person assistance, our service has something for everyone. So don’t hesitate to contact us today for an online assignment help service for our homework!
Recent Solved Questions
- This assignment aims to allow learners to observe and critically analyze the quality of the learning environment in an early childhood setting.
- FIT2004: you need to create a program the user can enter a word, reverse the word and check if the word is a palindrome word using a linked list: Algorithms and data structures Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Rajah 1 menunjukkan lukisan isometri bagi satu bongkah. Lukiskan secara manual saiz penuh bagi bongkah: Research and Project Management Report, OUM, Malaysia
- In KMK1143, this course covers many subareas of AI. However, AI is a much broader concept. The purpose of the final: Mental Health Chatbot Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Explain in your own words, the role that an Advocate & Solicitor has in the resolution of a dispute or to ascertain the guilt: Ethics Essay, UM, Malaysia
- DPB20043: Choose a company that protects its products using any one of the types of intellectual property as the above diagram: Management Information System Case Study, PM, Malaysia
- Social control is the study of the mechanisms, in the form of patterns of pressure, through which society maintains: Crime and Society Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Pengenalan ISU Semasa Kesan covid 19 terpap hobungan social social kalangan masyarakat iyitu hubun antara masyarakat semakin pudar: Moral Education Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- When a capacitor is charged through a resistor by a constant voltage source, the voltages across the capacitor: Physics Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- FIT1047: Your name as a MARIE string This is the first task you need to submit It’s just a little warm-up so you can get familiar with strings: Introduction to computer systems, networks Assignment, MUM, Malaysia