You are the newly appointed Human Resource Director at OneStop Bank. This bank has twenty branches in other countries: Strategic Human Resource Management Individual Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||Strategic Human Resource Management|
You are the newly appointed Human Resource Director at OneStop Bank. This bank has twenty branches in other countries. You found that the turnover of staff at this bank is quite rapid and at the same time, customers’ complaints were also increasing at an alarming speed. Upon investigation, you realized that most of the newly recruited staff were incompetent in performing the task given which is due to improper selection methods. The bank used interviews solely as a means of selection. As a new director, you decided to introduce other selection methods to supplement the interview. Conduct secondary research and propose appropriate selection methods for implementation to the top management.
Detail of the assignment:
This assignment requires you to evaluate the pros and cons of interviews and examine other appropriate selection methods to propose to the top management based on human capital provided. Thus, you are required to review literature on various selection methods and their benefits. Lastly provide your recommendations based on best practices in the industry focusing on banking services.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Ignite your academic journey with our tailored individual assignment support, regarded as the best assignment help in Malaysia, along with expert Essay Writing Help services. Malaysian students at Sunway University (SU), engaging in the Strategic Human Resource Management Individual Assignment, can rely on our professional assistance. Whether you're the newly appointed HR Director at OneStop Bank or working on other coursework, we're here to empower your academic success.
Recent Solved Questions
- FIN2102: Critics of international diversification observe that it does not protect investors against short-term market crashes: Financial Management Report, IIU, Malaysia
- What is the relationship between perceived easiness and excessive spending behavior among young adult by using e-wallet payment method: Law Research paper, UM, Malaysia
- DSC763: A telecommunication company, MAYS Private Limited, wants to improve its customer experience with services: Customer Analytics Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- FAR 570: An entity shall disclose information that enables users of its financial statements to evaluate the nature and financial: Financial Accounting and Reporting Essay, UiTM, Malaysia
- FIT3155: Write a program that implements a binary heap and binary search tree data structure to manage a list of job requests in a computer repair shop: Advanced data structures and algorithms Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- A business to have a competitive advantage in order to survive Management needs to make an effective strategy: Managerial Statistic Home Work, UON, Malaysia
- ECN61104: The limitations of mainstream economics for dealing with corporate finance and pricing valuations: Financial Economics Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- You have identified that you want to move into or progress your clinical or administrative leadership and management: Management and Administration in Nursing Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- DEE20033: The SR flip-flop, also known as an SR Latch, can be considered as one of the most basic sequential logic circuits possible: Digital Electronics Report, PM, Malaysia
- You and your group member own a cookies business where you make delicious brownies cookies with various flavors: Principle of Marketing Assignment, UUM, Malaysia