CSC1212: You are interested in starting your own Gaming Store, The New-Gamers, in a suburban area of your town: Data Communications and Networking Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
|University||Multimedia University (MMU)|
|Subject||CSC1212: DATA COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKING|
You are interested in starting your own Gaming Store, The New-Gamers, in a suburban area of your town. You need to design and build a network and computing solution for your stores. You have done some initial planning and you will start with two stores but you plan to add three more stores across town within one year. Your store will sell a new set of gaming gadgets and allow customers to get your products online. You also have your own websites to give guidance on how to set up the gadgets and configure the devices. Upon initial planning, you have identified the following requirements for your network:
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
• Connects three office computers and one computer used for Point-of-Sale (POS) services at each of your stores. The computers have to be connected into one cohesive network, sharing POS services and other critical company information. You also need to provide a “handout” casual area for people to stop in and play games and connect wirelessly to the Internet (you might even offer free coffee to entice people to come into your store). For the handout area, you also might consider having at least 3 computers that can connect to the Internet.
• Provides adequate security for all company communications and documents (especially sensitive sales documents). All POS services must be protected. All general network access should be segmented from the company POS services.
• Fast and have the additional capacity as the company grows
• Provides for centralized printing
• Supports the eventual addition of other stores to the network
• Provides customers with a general information Website and a secure Website where clients can buy products
• Provides for centralized management and control of the computers in the two stores, so that you can maintain the network from off-site
• Provides a suite of software tools for the employees to communicate effectively and a POS solution for the stores
The company does not have any equipment. Your plan should include a complete network and computer system that meets these requirements and future expansion plans.
The two store locations will (eventually) be within a five-mile radius of each other. The locations are within a suburban area with current technological infrastructures and related technology offerings. The stores will need a sales system and print services for invoices.
Complete your proposal including network infrastructure, network servers, printers, and related hardware, software, and accessories. Include as much detail as possible as well as justification as to your selections. For the diagram, you can use any free tools such as SmartDraw, Visual Paradigm, Lucidchart, Visme and etc. Explain your communication media used (guided and unguided), and the types of network used (LAN, MAN, WAN). Suggest a suitable topology that can be implemented and briefly explain the reason for choosing that topology.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Our team at Malaysia Assignment Help is here to help. We have extensive experience helping students with their assignments, and we can provide you with all the resources and advice you need to get CSC1212 assignment done quickly, easily and correctly. We can help you with all aspects of your assignment, from research to writing and editing. We can also provide you with essay writing help, and we can help you with any other type of academic writing you may need. With our communication and networking assignment help in Malaysia, you can get the perfect solution for your needs.
Recent Solved Questions
- Impairment losses of RM4 million were deemed to have arisen by 30 September 2021 in respect of goodwill of ST Berhad: Financial Accounting Case Study, UON, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: The IT department is significant in maintaining communications networks for small and large businesses: MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- PGBM156: Required to briefly explain what this assessment is all about and what you will be addressing in this assessment: Strategic Management in an International Context Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- BBQT1013: Misuse and abuse of trade discounts infringe on fair trade laws and can cost companies stiff fines and legal fees: Business Mathematics Assignment, CUM, Malaysia
- The newly graduated nurses will start their career in the hospital setting either in the government or private sector: Vitals role of nurse manager in Precepting Assignment, BCU, Malaysia
- The number of bags lost by a small airline per week is approximately normally distributed with a mean of 427 bags: Statistics in Social Science Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- LEI3044: you are required to build an insider threat mitigation program for your company: MANAGING SECURED ENVIRONMENTS Assignment, SUC, Malaysia
- In this laboratory practical, students are required to separate and purify unknown compounds of a given sample mixture using appropriate: Bachelor of Science in Analytical Chemistry Report, TARC, Malaysia
- What are two (2) problems you have encountered and two (2) benefits you have gained while working in a group: Decision Making Skills Assignment, Malaysia
- TA6434: Write a menu-based program to create a list of records at least 3 data using the queue concept: Algorithm And Data Structure Assignment, UKM, Malaysia