BEC1614 Each group is required to decide ONE topic that related to microeconomics principle and relate with the issue in Malaysia: MICROECONOMICS ASSIGNMENT, MMU, Malaysia
|Multimedia University (MMU)
|BEC1614 - MICROECONOMICS ASSIGNMENT
Task of assignment
1. Each group is required to decide ONE topic that related to microeconomics principle and relate with the issue in Malaysia as a topic for assignment. E.g., Minimum wage implementing in Malaysia and its impact on labour market.
2. Other than that, students can select any topic from topics 3 through 10 on the syllabus. For instance, supply and demand, the elasticity of supply and demand, market equilibrium, and market structure.
3. Students need to discuss the impact and provide two recommendations (either to the government or the industry players) to improve the situation.
4. Your hardcopy and softcopy of the assignment, including slide presentation must be submitted by [Week 13] 2 nd February 2024 (Friday), before or by 6pm.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Succeed in your academic journey at Multimedia University (MMU), Malaysia, with our expertise in Malaysia assignment help. Our dedicated team offers specialized assistance for BEC1614 Microeconomics Assignment at MMU. Each group tackles a microeconomic topic related to Malaysia, and our experts provide not only guidance but also comprehensive online Report Writing Services in Malaysia. Students in Malaysia can conveniently pay for our support, ensuring success in BEC1614 and mastery of microeconomic principles at MMU. Let us be your academic advantage.
Recent Solved Questions
- Salma is considering investing in either one of the jewelry companies – Pearl Berhad or Diamond Berhad: Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- CT087-3-3:This assignment has been designed for students to investigate, apply and evaluate appropriate programming methods in the planning and design of a real-time systems: Realtime Systems, Assignment, AUTI,Malaysia
- Solve the following pair of simultaneous differential equations: Mathematics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Teaching English as A Second Language provides trainee teachers with various language theories: Teacher Trainees Thesis, UON, Malaysia
- FIN242 Altech Company requires RM500,000 to support the working capital requirements for the next 9 months: Corporate finance Group Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Analyze a few factors that have made the ideas of Frank Parson (1908) still relevant today. Some experts such as John Holland: Theory of Career Development Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- The main objective of the Assessment is to allow the students to have further understanding of computer Operating Systems: Computer and Operating Systems Assignment, PSB Academy, Malaysia
- The newly graduated nurses will start their career in the hospital setting either in the government or private sector: Vitals role of nurse manager in Precepting Assignment, BCU, Malaysia
- BUS7AO: Critically evaluate the components which are widely recognised as contributory factors to the concept and occurrence of risk: Evaluating Risk Report, UOM, Malaysia
- LAW2043: Gerald owns a shop in Kuala Lumpur. The shop sells various types of internet mobile phones. Last week, new stocks of internet mobile phones arrived: Business Law Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia