Theoretical Aspects Of Computer Science Assignment, MUM Malaysia, you are required to develop a computer program with Python programming language to try and solve it
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||THEORETICAL ASPECTS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE|
Problem: Partition Problem
Given a set of numbers, decide if it can be partitioned into two sets such that they both have the same sums.
You will be assigned to the problems stated above and you are required to develop a computer program with Python programming language to try and solve it. You have to choose one of non-exact/approximation method from the list:
- Genetic Algorithm
- Tabu Search
- Simulated Annealing
- Include the code explanation on how the code of the non-exact method can apply in the partition problem.
- Include an in-depth derivation of the time complexity based on the non-exact method that apply the partition problem.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- SWE30009: Suppose you are working in a software development company as a Senior Test Engineer: Software Testing and Reliability Report, SUT, Malaysia
- BNNS6304 Nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the fourth most common cancer in Malaysia. Nurses are playing an increasingly important: Special Sensory Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- State and explain 8 (EIGHT) components in the Enterprise Risk Framework: Corporate Finance Report, MUM, Malaysia
- EEPB353: Refer to the simplified Power System Network of a transmission system network Recently, The government’s economic planning: Power System Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- Please analyze the financial statements of 2 companies for the period of 3 years that you have chosen from your group: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- BBPB2103: Describe a few incidents of accidents that occurred in the selected organization, explain the common causes: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The Pedra Branca dispute was a territorial dispute between Singapore and Malaysia over several islets at the eastern entrance: Transport and Distribution Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- FIT3179: The aim of the assignment is to apply the data visualisation techniques examined during the entire semester: Data Visualisation Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Figure 1 shows an electric circuit network. Using the proper tree in Figure 2, determine all the voltage and current for each edge: Network Analysis Assignment, CUSCT, Malaysia
- BTX5220: If individuals were employed solely on their ability to do the job, there would be no need for any anti-discrimination statutes: International Issues in Employment Law Coursework, MUM, Malaysia