you are required to develop a computer program with Python programming language to try and solve it: THEORETICAL ASPECTS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE Assignment, MUM
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||THEORETICAL ASPECTS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE|
Problem: Partition Problem
Given a set of numbers, decide if it can be partitioned into two sets such that they both have the same sums.
You will be assigned to the problems stated above and you are required to develop a computer program with Python programming language to try and solve it. You have to choose one of non-exact/approximation method from the list:
- Genetic Algorithm
- Tabu Search
- Simulated Annealing
- Include the code explanation on how the code of the non-exact method can apply in the partition problem.
- Include an in-depth derivation of the time complexity based on the non-exact method that apply the partition problem.
Recent Solved Questions
- You are to choose an audited annual report of listed companies in Bursa Malaysia: Accounting and Finance Report, UM, Malaysia
- When thinking about climate change, what is your main MANGETOUT MOMENT : Environmental Science Report, OUM, Malaysia
- MPU3223_V2: Choose a Popular Travel Agency in Malaysia Such as Reliance Travel: Entrepreneurship Assignment, OUM
- MPA10203: Choose a local company that manufactures products or provides services: Operation Management Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- I’m in my final year, and my chosen fyp is a cyber security online consulting website: Cyber Security Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Currently, you are hired as a programmer to analyze their first-quarter sales result for two newly targeted districts as shown below: Principles of Programming Report, APU, Malaysia
- You are required to select a business organisation to analyse its’ strategic management: Stretegic Management Assignment, ASB
- Syarikat Layang uses the First-in, First-out costing method for its perpetual inventory system: Bachelor of Business Accounting Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- DEE20033: The SR flip-flop, also known as an SR Latch, can be considered as one of the most basic sequential logic circuits possible: Digital Electronics Report, PM, Malaysia
- Describe your key achievement(s) over the last 18 months (as per guidance notes below) and explain the contribution or influence they have had on the organization’s performance: Educational Leadership and Management Coursework, UON, Malaysia