You are opening a new trendy pizza shop where customers can buy, not only circular pizza, but also square and hexagonal pizzas: Computer Programming, Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)Taylor's University (TU)|
- Mini Project
You are opening a new trendy pizza shop where customers can buy, not only
circular pizza, but also square and hexagonal pizzas.
Write a program incorporating the following functions (with appropriate parameters, pass by reference). The price of the pizza is based on the area of the pizza, the tax, and the service charge. The program continues to run until the customer chooses to exit it.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you searching for online assignment help in Malaysia? then this is the best place for you. we have native experts writers with years of experience who write your Computer Programming assignment at an affordable price with 100% Plagiarism-Free content. and if you face any problem in exam preparation then we provide online exam help to academic students
Recent Solved Questions
- CBCT2203: Hari ini, pembangunan dan kecanggihan Maklumat dan Teknologi (IT) dilihat sebagai fenomena penting yang memberi: Basic Concepts of Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Implement the counter using JK flip-flop, and assume that any unused states can be considered ‘don’t care states: Digital Electronics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: Organizational integration happens when a company’s internal and external factors successfully mesh: Management Information System Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- If you are required to travel for business purposes on the scheduled presentation, you are responsible: Entrepreneur new Business Plan Essay, IUMW, Malaysia
- Baba Sdn Bhd manufactures and distributes chemicals at a plant and onsite distribution centre in the northern part of West Malaysia: logistic Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Discuss how can collaboration shape the country’s security dynamics during this pandemic: International Community Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- ACT3114: On 1 January 20X1, Redial Sdn Bhd purchased a machine for RM1,800 Redial will depreciate the machine on a straight-line basis over its useful life of 15 years: Financial Accounting and reporting 2 Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- Extract all the strategies used by both companies to beat each other in building reputation perspectives: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- A new genome-editing technology namely Clustered Regularly Interspaced Palindromic Repeats has been discovered: Medical Research Case Study, MU, Malaysia