You are given a notional SGD 200,000 to invest on the Singapore (50% out of SGD 200,000 = SGD 100,000): Financial Investment Project Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
|University of Nottingham Malaysia (UNM)
|Financial Investment Project
You are given a notional SGD 200,000 to invest on the Singapore (50% out of SGD 200,000 = SGD 100,000) and the UK stock (50% out of SGD 200,000 = SGD 100,000 must covert to GBP using 23rd oct 2023 rate = 1 SGD = 0.5973pound sterling) markets in shares selected from the list of shares in the FTSE ST ALL Share Index (listed on the SGX), and FTSE 100 index (listed on the London Stock Exchange). All stock must inside (PDF-FTSE ST All Share Index_FTSE100 components)
You need to build diversified investment portfolios and split your investment 50:50 between two portfolios of shares, which consists of at least 10 companies (SG (10) & UK (10) Total is 20 companies) ONLY use fundamental analysis. The aim is to maximize the returns of the investment and try to beat the market, e.g. achieving a greater return on average than the market return (FTSE ST ALL Share Index and FTSE 100 index (please refer below pic and convert to excel and continue the calculation for the period 23rd October 2023 – end date of trading period is by Friday, 9th February 2024) during the period of trading. It is important you can demonstrate that you understand why you invest in those companies and are able to justify your share selections. You need to compare and contrast the two portfolios and you need to make explicit reference to Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH) in your analysis.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Navigate your academic journey at the University of Nottingham Malaysia (UNM) with our specialized services in online assignment help. Particularly tailored for the Financial Investment Project assignment, our expert team provides dedicated assistance.We go beyond traditional support by offering comprehensive final year project help online in Malaysia. Malaysian students can now easily pay for our expertise, ensuring success in their coursework at UNM. Let our support be your academic advantage, guiding you through the intricacies of the Financial Investment Project and contributing to your success at the University of Nottingham Malaysia.
Recent Solved Questions
- What is the Company’s market Penetration Strategy (intensive, selective, etc.) and How do the Channels Being used Reflect that Strategy: Supply Chain Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- You are required to program 2 out of 3, of these TASKS; calculate the circumference of a cuboid: Microprocessors & Microcomputer Assignment, UPNM, Malaysia
- The authors sought to understand the types of parent involvement that teachers, parents, and students believe affect: Critical Thinking Communication Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Critically examine the legal framework for sexual harassment in Malaysia and how it can be better improved: Business Ethics and Law Assignment, Malaysia
- AMIS3033: Explain any FOUR/FIVE emerging health technologies in this digital era. Health technologies include devices, systems: Managing Information Systems Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- EEE4992: Develop an IOT based Smart Energy Meter Monitoring with Theft Detection with the following components: Integrated Design Project Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MKT542: Write a conclusion paragraph that briefly informs the reader of what you wrote about in your review and your overall findings: Channels Management Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia The mean daily milk production of a herd of goats has a normal distribution with a mean of 70kg and a standard deviation of 13kg What is the probability that
- Prevalence and risk factors of metabolic syndrome among Malaysians, impact of educational interventions on the knowledge of the risk factors: Pharmacy Practice (Clinical Pharmacy) Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- Ms. Kate is the principal of Unitarian Preschool with 14 years of experience. She is invited to attend a parent-teacher: Family & Community in Early Childhood Essay, OUM, Malaysia