You are a first-year Trainee Solicitor in the Leicester city centre office of Harry Peach LLP You are currently working in the Real Estate Conveyancing team: Real estate Assignment, UTRA, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)|
You are a first-year Trainee Solicitor in the Leicester city center office of Harry Peach LLP. You are currently working in the Real Estate Conveyancing team.
You receive the following two communications from those who supervise your work, Marek Adamiak your team leader, and Sharon Kapoor, the lead partner for your team. Please follow their instructions and produce the required two pieces of work.
We act for Oliver and Mhairi, who have agreed to buy Number 24 from the current owner, a property company called “Turners Turnaround Limited” (“the Seller”). Turners Turnaround specializes in buying properties from owners who need to sell quickly. For example, it buys the property on a probate sale, refurbishes it to a modern standard, and sells it again in a short space of time. The agreed purchase price is £290,000. The house was built in the 1850s. Oliver is planning to extend it substantially. He has had a preliminary discussion with the planning officer who told him the extension requires planning permission but that his plans are similar to many that have been
approved recently. I need you to prepare a memorandum, to keep on file, covering three issues. detailed below, so that we can refer to this as the deal progresses. We have only just been instructed, so contracts have not been exchanged
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you need help with diploma assignments, you can visit Malaysia Assignment Help. We have a team of native experts who are available to help you with your Real estate assignment needs. You can also pay to get assignments done from us.
Recent Solved Questions
- In view of relevant case-law and academic opinion, critically examine to what extent the rise of AI may be a good opportunity: Intellectual Property Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass/bioenergy resources: Renewable Energy Systems Engineering Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- BM6023: The financial characteristics of companies vary for many reasons The two most prominent drivers are industry economics and firm strategy: Managerial Accounting & Finance Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- When they come into force the provisions of the Environment Bill 2019-2021 will give real substance to the Government: Environmental Law Assignment, TUL, Malaysia
- MPU3113: Perlembagaan Malaysia mula berkuatkuasa pada tahun 1957 Ia berfungsi sebagai asas bagi semua undang-undang: Hubungan Etink Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations: Workplace Communication Skill Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- G1N2: A coffee manufacturer has recently been prosecuted for selling an underweight 100g jar of coffee: Business Mathematics Assignment, UBir, Malaysi
- ITC101: How will leaders shape the post-coronavirus business world: Information Technology for Business Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- CHE4161: You are appointed as the project manager for a construction project You were informed that your team engineer: Engineer in Society Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- MPU3223_V2: Choose a Popular Travel Agency in Malaysia Such as Reliance Travel: Entrepreneurship Assignment, OUM