You are a first-year Trainee Solicitor in the Leicester city centre office of Harry Peach LLP You are currently working in the Real Estate Conveyancing team: Real estate Assignment, UTRA, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)|
You are a first-year Trainee Solicitor in the Leicester city centre office of Harry Peach LLP. You are currently working in the Real Estate Conveyancing team.
You receive the following two communications from those who supervise your work, Marek Adamiak your team leader, and Sharon Kapoor, the lead partner for your team. Please follow their instructions and produce the required two pieces of work.
We act for Oliver and Mhairi, who have agreed to buy Number 24 from the current owner, a property company called “Turners Turnaround Limited” (“the Seller”). Turners Turnaround specializes in buying properties from owners who need to sell quickly. For example, it buys the property on a probate sale, refurbishes it to a modern standard, and sells it again in a short space of time. The agreed purchase price is £290,000. The house was built in the 1850s. Oliver is planning to extend it substantially. He has had a preliminary discussion with the planning officer who told him the extension requires planning permission but that his plans are similar to many that have been
approved recently. I need you to prepare a memorandum, to keep on file, covering three issues. detailed below, so that we can refer to this as the deal progresses. We have only just been instructed, so contracts have not been exchanged
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you need help with diploma assignments, you can visit Malaysia Assignment Help. We have a team of native experts who are available to help you with your Real estate assignment needs. You can also pay to get assignments done from us.
Recent Solved Questions
- MBA3305:Challenges of Implementing Internet of Things (IoT) in Malaysian Private Healthcare Industry, Case Study of AK Hospital: Business Research Methods Research Paper, MUST, Malaysia
- BMK310/03: Established in 1957, Corica Pastries from Australia has consistently been delighting customers with their world-famous apple strudels: Retailing Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- This accessible text provides a lively introduction to the essential skills of creative problem-solving: Creative Problem Solving Case Study, UMS, Malaysia
- The popularity of smoking shisha aka waterpipe, nargile and hookah tobacco has been a growing public health concern: Research Dissertation, UM, Malaysia
- Identify and evaluate the role and function of research & Identify five different types of research methods in the business computing field: Research Methodology Research Paper, MSU, Malaysia
- LAW034: You are the renowned constitutional law expert in the country and have a column in a local daily: Introduction to Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- If you were the brand manager for Kraft salad dressing, which obstacles to implementing the key integrated marketing: Integrated Marketing Communication Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- The construction materials would be used in the design of the structure should be selected based on the requirements: Reinforce Concrete Design Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- MKT302: A worldwide, consumer-driven movement toward renewable energy solutions has created global market opportunities for entrepreneurial companies: Strategic Global Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- BPMG3033: What type of transportation mode should be used by ORKID to manage the distribution of their products to the customers: Urban and rural transport management Case Study, UUM, Malaysia