You are a first-year Trainee Solicitor in the Leicester city centre office of Harry Peach LLP You are currently working in the Real Estate Conveyancing team: Real estate Assignment, UTRA, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)|
You are a first-year Trainee Solicitor in the Leicester city centre office of Harry Peach LLP. You are currently working in the Real Estate Conveyancing team.
You receive the following two communications from those who supervise your work, Marek Adamiak your team leader, and Sharon Kapoor, the lead partner for your team. Please follow their instructions and produce the required two pieces of work.
We act for Oliver and Mhairi, who have agreed to buy Number 24 from the current owner, a property company called “Turners Turnaround Limited” (“the Seller”). Turners Turnaround specializes in buying properties from owners who need to sell quickly. For example, it buys the property on a probate sale, refurbishes it to a modern standard, and sells it again in a short space of time. The agreed purchase price is £290,000. The house was built in the 1850s. Oliver is planning to extend it substantially. He has had a preliminary discussion with the planning officer who told him the extension requires planning permission but that his plans are similar to many that have been
approved recently. I need you to prepare a memorandum, to keep on file, covering three issues. detailed below, so that we can refer to this as the deal progresses. We have only just been instructed, so contracts have not been exchanged
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you need help with diploma assignments, you can visit Malaysia Assignment Help. We have a team of native experts who are available to help you with your Real estate assignment needs. You can also pay to get assignments done from us.
Recent Solved Questions
- The EC … is not fully independent of the Government. Its powers are limited and have not even been exercised as broadly as they might be: Constitutional and Administrative Law Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- After many years that’s the Holy Grail that we’re finally starting to get traction on. We recognized in the 1990s that design: Advanced Strategic Management Case Study, ASB, Malaysia
- STA404: A random sample of employees was selected from three different types of stores at the mall and their ages were recorded: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- ECW1101: Explain why the world price of palm oil increases as the result of the impact of Russia-Ukraine conflict: Introductory microeconomics Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- BNNS6123: COVID-19 is a recently evolving communicable disease caused by novel strains of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus: Infection and Inflammation in Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- UBML2013: Select any one current news report from Star Online that is relevant to any topic from Topic 5 to Topic 8: Company Law Report, UTAR, Malaysia
- GACT5113: Due to rising labour costs in Malaysia, Domain Computer, based in Singapore, is considering shifting part of its production facilities: Managerial Accounting Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- SC40103 The goal of this assignment is to explore the foundation of the VTK library. To achieve this, you must create a 3D object/geometric: Scientific Data Visualization Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- RT Property Management Sdn. Bhd. is a property management company located in Kuala Lumpur. As a property manager: Management Science Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- Mental ill health is not a new issue in the current workplace. It is an issue that had been neglected for too long as it reflects: Human Resources Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia