TSE3173: Within the time allocated, your groups are required to design the following site elements and integrate them into a functional website: Web Application Coursework, KPTM, Malaysia
|University||Kolej Poly Tech Mara (KPTM)|
|Subject||TSE3173: Web Application|
- Within the time allocated, your groups are required to design the following site elements and integrate them into a functional website/web application complete with visuals and a content management system (CMS):
- Website/web application banner.
- Index / main page
- Any relevant information on the website/web application for the user such as About Us, Gallery, Contact Us, etc.
- A database-driven form such as registration form, feedback form, Order form, shopping cart, etc. The information will be stored in the database.
2. A content management system to view, update and delete records. This page is password protected page; only the webmaster or administrator can access it.
- The website/web application should:
- Integrate client-side scripting, server-side scripting, and database.
- Show originality and identity with an easy-to-use interface.
- Have a clear navigation structure.
- Have a consistent page layout.
- Able to cater to invalid input from users such as numeric values, email, empty fields, etc.
- You are free to produce your website/web application using any skills you possess but not a template application such as Joomla, WordPress, Wix, etc.
- The database is created using PhpMyAdmin. Minimum tables required.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for high-quality coursework writing help on (TSE3173) Web Application. Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of academic coursework writers who write the utmost quality solutions on CSC318 Web Application Development Assignment as per your university norms.
Recent Solved Questions
- Extract all the strategies used by both companies to beat each other in building reputation perspectives: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- CBGD3103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance students’ knowledge in graphics design and apply the acquired knowledge: Graphic Design Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MKAE1083: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Reinforced Concrete Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Explain the concepts of economic growth and economic development Discuss the evolution of growth theories and their relationship with the industrial revolution: Economics Development and Planning Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- When they come into force the provisions of the Environment Bill 2019-2021 will give real substance to the Government: Environmental Law Assignment, TUL, Malaysia
- The implications of the global economic crisis have begun to reveal positive lead indicators that this “storm” is pulling through: Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- SC025: Construct a program that performs one-dimensional array operations for problems involving linear search: Computer Science Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- SEMM3023: The determination of the fundamental natural frequency for cantilever beams is crucial in many engineering applications: Applied numerical method Report, UMT, Malaysia
- MLL207e: Huraikan secara kritis sejarah perkembangan Bahasa Indonesia dan Bahasa Melayu dalam kurun ke-20: Comparative Study of Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesia Assignment, SUSS, Malaysia
- SKEE4683: As part of your role in the electrical engineering design department of a multi-national consultancy you have been allocated an activity: POWER SYSTEM DESIGN AND OPERATION Assignment, UTM, Malaysia