TSE3173: Within the time allocated, your groups are required to design the following site elements and integrate them into a functional website: Web Application Coursework, KPTM, Malaysia
|University||Kolej Poly Tech Mara (KPTM)|
|Subject||TSE3173: Web Application|
- Within the time allocated, your groups are required to design the following site elements and integrate them into a functional website/web application complete with visuals and a content management system (CMS):
- Website/web application banner.
- Index / main page
- Any relevant information on the website/web application for the user such as About Us, Gallery, Contact Us, etc.
- A database-driven form such as registration form, feedback form, Order form, shopping cart, etc. The information will be stored in the database.
2. A content management system to view, update and delete records. This page is password protected page; only the webmaster or administrator can access it.
- The website/web application should:
- Integrate client-side scripting, server-side scripting, and database.
- Show originality and identity with an easy-to-use interface.
- Have a clear navigation structure.
- Have a consistent page layout.
- Able to cater to invalid input from users such as numeric values, email, empty fields, etc.
- You are free to produce your website/web application using any skills you possess but not a template application such as Joomla, WordPress, Wix, etc.
- The database is created using PhpMyAdmin. Minimum tables required.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for high-quality coursework writing help on (TSE3173) Web Application. Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of academic coursework writers who write the utmost quality solutions on CSC318 Web Application Development Assignment as per your university norms.
Recent Solved Questions
- In this laboratory practical, students are required to separate and purify unknown compounds of a given sample mixture using appropriate: Bachelor of Science in Analytical Chemistry Report, TARC, Malaysia
- This project aims to build an employee management system that consolidates all the relevant information on a company’s human resources: Employee Management System, Assignment, malaysia
- You are required to program 2 out of 3, of these TASKS; calculate the circumference of a cuboid: Microprocessors & Microcomputer Assignment, UPNM, Malaysia
- Alisha merupakan atlet novice yang menjalani latihan intensif selama 6 bulan untuk meningkatkan prestasinya: Physical Practice Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- Air quality standards are set by each country to protect the public health of their citizens and as such are an important component: Air Pollution Engineering Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- KKKS6334: Water shortage has become a more pressing issue in Malaysia Here population continues to grow even with a dwindling water supply: Water Engineering Case Study, UKM, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Critically analyze the management of innovation and technology transfer as a core business process: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer, UOS, Malaysia
- MGT3073: In these days of near-instant unicorns and listings that net a fortune for founders, selling an innovative small business: Leadership Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- According to a Report from The World Bank, Malaysia Economic Monitor, June 2015: English For Written Communication Essay, OUM
- MX3536: Concider the heat equation with boundary conditions and initial conditions: Differential Equations Assignment, UTM, Malaysia