PBS3233: The economic system in the world refers to the way in which countries organize their economies to allocate: International Business Assignment, KPTM, Malaysia
|University||Kolej Poly Tech Mara (KPTM)|
|Subject||PBS3233: International Business|
The economic system in the world refers to the way in which countries organize their economies to allocate resources, produce goods and services, and distribute them among their citizens. There are several types of economic systems, including capitalism, socialism, communism, and mixed economies. The choice of the economic system depends on a country’s political, social, and historical circumstances.
One of the most prominent economic systems in the world is capitalism, which is characterized by private ownership of the means of production, free markets, and competition. The United States is often cited as an example of a capitalist economy, where the government intervenes to a limited extent and market forces determine the allocation of resources. However, there are other countries that have adopted different economic systems, such as China, which is a socialist market economy.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
China’s economic system has evolved over the past few decades, with the government gradually liberalizing the economy and introducing market-oriented reforms. However, the state still retains significant control over the economy, with state-owned enterprises playing a dominant role in key sectors such as energy and telecommunications. The Chinese government also regulates the flow of capital and currency exchange rates and has implemented policies aimed at boosting domestic consumption and reducing the country’s reliance on exports.
In contrast, the Nordic countries, such as Denmark, Norway, and Sweden, are known for their social welfare systems, which are based on a mixed economy model. These countries have high levels of taxation and government spending, which are used to fund universal healthcare, education, and social security programs. The private sector is also active in these countries, and competition is encouraged through policies that promote entrepreneurship and innovation.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Embarking on your PBS3233 International Business assignment? Let Malaysia Assignment Help be your trusted companion throughout this academic journey. Our experienced writers and researchers are committed to delivering high-quality work that meets the requirements of your assignment. You can also hire our experts for online exam help.
Recent Solved Questions
- With the COVID-19 pandemic as the current scenario in our modern technological era, technology and information: Master of Computing Thesis, UON, Malaysia
- To examine the two-way inflation-growth nexus across CPI sectors of Malaysia: Final Year Project Report malaysia
- UBML2013: Select any one current news report from Star Online that is relevant to any topic from Topic 5 to Topic 8: Company Law Report, UTAR, Malaysia
- Linda has decided to set up an account that will pay her granddaughter (Janice) $5,000 a year indefinitely: Managerial Finance and Globalisation Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- GLUL2023: Mahawangsa Bhd. telah bersetuju untuk membeli tiga lot tanah dari Dato’ Abdullah Kedua dua pihak telah bersetuju untuk melaksanakan: Business Law Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Identify a business domain for Condominium Property Management. Construct a software solution using: Property Management System Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BBEK1103: Principles Of Microeconomics | OUM Assignment Help
- ACF3600: Audit and climate change Climate affects nearly every aspect of our lives, from our food sources to our transport infrastructure: Auditing and assurance Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Develop a Secure Cloud Storage that can encrypt and decrypt the files using AES and RSA cryptography: Cyber Security Final Year Project Malaysia
- CT050-3-2-WAPP: create a website that will serve as a platform for both registered and non-registered users who are looking for digital learning: WEB APPLICATIONS Assignment, APU, Malaysia