PBS3233: The economic system in the world refers to the way in which countries organize their economies to allocate: International Business Assignment, KPTM, Malaysia
|University||Kolej Poly Tech Mara (KPTM)|
|Subject||PBS3233: International Business|
The economic system in the world refers to the way in which countries organize their economies to allocate resources, produce goods and services, and distribute them among their citizens. There are several types of economic systems, including capitalism, socialism, communism, and mixed economies. The choice of the economic system depends on a country’s political, social, and historical circumstances.
One of the most prominent economic systems in the world is capitalism, which is characterized by private ownership of the means of production, free markets, and competition. The United States is often cited as an example of a capitalist economy, where the government intervenes to a limited extent and market forces determine the allocation of resources. However, there are other countries that have adopted different economic systems, such as China, which is a socialist market economy.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
China’s economic system has evolved over the past few decades, with the government gradually liberalizing the economy and introducing market-oriented reforms. However, the state still retains significant control over the economy, with state-owned enterprises playing a dominant role in key sectors such as energy and telecommunications. The Chinese government also regulates the flow of capital and currency exchange rates and has implemented policies aimed at boosting domestic consumption and reducing the country’s reliance on exports.
In contrast, the Nordic countries, such as Denmark, Norway, and Sweden, are known for their social welfare systems, which are based on a mixed economy model. These countries have high levels of taxation and government spending, which are used to fund universal healthcare, education, and social security programs. The private sector is also active in these countries, and competition is encouraged through policies that promote entrepreneurship and innovation.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Embarking on your PBS3233 International Business assignment? Let Malaysia Assignment Help be your trusted companion throughout this academic journey. Our experienced writers and researchers are committed to delivering high-quality work that meets the requirements of your assignment. You can also hire our experts for online exam help.
Recent Solved Questions
- China has emerged as a major player in international affairs in the last few decades with global interests and the ability: International Relations Dissertation, UITM, Malaysia
- PSP0101: The coronavirus disease 2019 hit Malaysia in early 2020 and has caused several lockdowns or partial lockdowns in the afford to contain the virus from spreading to the population: Problem Solving and Program Design Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Recently there have been a lot of companies implementing telecommunicating work mode in their company: Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- M Hidayah is a sole trader who maintains his non-current assets at cost On ‘ Rajni December 20X1: Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Leo Pedersen and Calvin Pedersen are brothers. In 2010, Leo left his job to set up Viking Oak Software Ltd: Law Equity & Trust Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- Social control is the study of the mechanisms, in the form of patterns of pressure, through which society maintains: Crime and Society Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Development of Mobile Robot Obstacle Avoidance using Fuzzy Logic in Simulated Environment: machine learning, APU, Malaysia
- In KMK1143, this course covers many subareas of AI. However, AI is a much broader concept. The purpose of the final: Mental Health Chatbot Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Tesla Advances Its EVs by Rethinking Traditional Automotive Supply Chain Practices: Supply Chain Management Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- CCS11303: To provide an in-depth understanding of java programming and for students to demonstrate effective java skills: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Assignment, SUT, Malaysia