TSE2231: MMU has recently set up to provide state-of-the-art research facilities in Computer Science. Apart from students: Software Engineering Fundamentals Home Work, MMU, Malaysia
|University||Multimedia University (MMU)|
|Subject||TSE2231: Software Engineering Fundamentals|
MMU has recently set up to provide state-of-the-art research facilities in Computer Science. Apart from students and lecturers, it also includes many employees who work on different projects undertaken by the university.
As the size and capacity of the university are increasing with time, it has been proposed to develop a Library Management System (LMS) for the benefit of students and employees of the university. LMS will enable the members to easily borrow a book (or return it) while sitting at their desks. The system also enables a member to extend the date of his borrowing if no other booking for that particular book has been made.
For the library staff, this system aids them to handle day-to-day book transactions easily. The librarian, who has administrative privileges and complete control over the system, can enter a new record when a new book has been purchased or remove a record if any book is taken off the shelf. Any non-member can use this system to browse/search books online. However, issuing or returning books is restricted to only valid users (members) of LMS.
The final deliverable would be a web application (using the recent HTML 5), which should run only within the university LAN. Although this reduces the security risk of the software to a large extent, care should be taken that no confidential information (e.g., passwords) is stored in plain text.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with your case study assignments and need reliable assistance? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our website is dedicated to providing students in Malaysia with top-quality assignment help. Our team of experts is comprised of highly qualified professionals with years of experience in their respective fields. They are well-versed in the latest academic writing styles and will provide you with top-notch assignments that meet all the requirements and guidelines set by your university.
Recent Solved Questions
- Select TWO foreign cultures, one from the East and one from the West of the world. Compare and evaluate the differences between: Business Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- TAX667: If the company is not eligible for tax incentives, students may offer suggestions on how the company: Advanced Taxation Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Some weeks ago, you (Danny Lim) a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and a licensed Financial Planner met your old friend: Certified Financial Planner Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- TCC 233/05: Describe attributes and tuples in detail, use examples to elaborate on each of them. What are the similarity and differences between them: Database Management Systems Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Authentic leaders lead from strong, personal, moral values that can have a profound effect on your organization: Organizational Behavior Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- MTH61304: The Heaviside unit step function is a function that can “switch on” and “switch off” at a given term at a specific value of time: Engineering Mathematics II Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- The buycar is a used car reseller situated in Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia. The business owner is planning: Data Structure Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- GHZM 3063: Students are required to design of either a transit centre: Tourist Behaviour Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Explain the nature of the business e.g. brief company background, what products does it sell, and what is its business model: Applied Financial Skills Report, HWU, Malaysia
- BHMC3004: Refer to Data Assignment 1, and select a proportionate stratified probability sample of 40 cities according to the region: Statistical Analysis for Communication Assignment, TARC, Malaysia