TSE2231: MMU has recently set up to provide state-of-the-art research facilities in Computer Science. Apart from students: Software Engineering Fundamentals Home Work, MMU, Malaysia
|University||Multimedia University (MMU)|
|Subject||TSE2231: Software Engineering Fundamentals|
MMU has recently set up to provide state-of-the-art research facilities in Computer Science. Apart from students and lecturers, it also includes many employees who work on different projects undertaken by the university.
As the size and capacity of the university are increasing with time, it has been proposed to develop a Library Management System (LMS) for the benefit of students and employees of the university. LMS will enable the members to easily borrow a book (or return it) while sitting at their desks. The system also enables a member to extend the date of his borrowing if no other booking for that particular book has been made.
For the library staff, this system aids them to handle day-to-day book transactions easily. The librarian, who has administrative privileges and complete control over the system, can enter a new record when a new book has been purchased or remove a record if any book is taken off the shelf. Any non-member can use this system to browse/search books online. However, issuing or returning books is restricted to only valid users (members) of LMS.
The final deliverable would be a web application (using the recent HTML 5), which should run only within the university LAN. Although this reduces the security risk of the software to a large extent, care should be taken that no confidential information (e.g., passwords) is stored in plain text.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with your case study assignments and need reliable assistance? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our website is dedicated to providing students in Malaysia with top-quality assignment help. Our team of experts is comprised of highly qualified professionals with years of experience in their respective fields. They are well-versed in the latest academic writing styles and will provide you with top-notch assignments that meet all the requirements and guidelines set by your university.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBM202: Though most countries in the world use the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) as an indicator of the well-being of the nation: Macroeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- The Director of Economics and Policy (PwC) emphasizes data’s function as the catalyst for a country’s growth: Advanced Data Analysis Essay, SU, Malaysia
- BM 2614: Berhad who they are, what they do, where their presence is global, what are the fast-moving goods they manufacture and distribute, to name some: Principle of marketing Report, MMU, Malaysia
- Why do you think Toyota decided to adapt the existing plant in Melbourne rather than build one from the ground: Issues in Global Business Essay, TU, Malaysia
- The Eastland Plaza Branch of the Indiana University Credit Union was having trouble getting the correct staffing levels: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Imagine you own a pet grooming business You want to use market research to identify how you can grow your business: Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- MPU3122:Tugasan ini adalah untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar membincangkan tentang Isu Semasa dan Masa Hadapan Berkaitan dengan Tamadun: TAMADUN ISLAM DAN TAMADUN ASIA Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The primary purpose of this research is to examine the relationship between employee perception: Employee Acceptance Towards E-HRM: Electronic Human Resource Management Dissertation, APU, Malaysia
- OUMH1303: Describe Effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Language in Expressing Formal: English For Oral Communication Assignment, OUM
- COM62304: As a rising Communications Consultant, you are often invited to speak to entrepreneurs and managers: Organizational Communication Assignment, TU, Malaysia