The owners of the company are eager to have a high-quality website and have asked you to provide them with information: Website development Report, NEC, Malaysia
|University||New Era College (NEC)|
The owners of the company are eager to have a high-quality website and have asked you to provide them with information about how other sites meet the needs of the site owners.
You should research two websites that have a similar purpose and/or are in a similar area of business.
- compare the design and features of the identified websites
- consider the suitability of the features and design of the website for the intended purpose and audience
- analyze how web design and development principles are used
- provide a supported evaluation of how well each website meets the needs of the website owner and its users.
You should consider any positive or negative aspects of the two sites. Use specific examples of these to support the points you make in your report.
The owners of the company would like to see some initial designs for the website before you start developing it.
Create comprehensive designs for the website which include:
- identification of user requirements
- visual designs for the pages
- alternative design options
- technical documentation.
You should use the Set Assignment Information and what you learned through your research in Activity 1 to inform your designs.
You now need to seek feedback in order to improve the quality and appropriateness of your designs. You must:
- show your designs to others
- gather and analyze the feedback you receive
- identify areas of the designs that could be improved
- further, develop and improve your designs using the feedback given.
You must provide justification of your design decisions, including how you responded to any feedback you received. You should include:
- how the designs will meet the user needs and be fit for the purpose
- consideration of alternative design options
- which suggested changes you made, which you didn’t, and why.
This could be in the form of annotations on the designs or as an additional piece of written evidence.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- AMCA5203: The assignment is intended to provide learners with the opportunity to grasp the understanding of basic concepts of statistics: Basic statistics and research method Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- EEEB3011: One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus: Microprocessor Other, UM, Malaysia
- write an essay that chronicles their entrepreneurial story The goal of the assignment is to cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset among students: Communication & Creative Arts Essay, UOW,Malaysia
- Dwyer et al. (2018) review on differences of the policy and business of digital media in Australia and South Korea by using: Managing Organizational Change Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BM 2614: Berhad who they are, what they do, where their presence is global, what are the fast-moving goods they manufacture and distribute, to name some: Principle of marketing Report, MMU, Malaysia
- The occurrence of violence and abuse against children is on the rise. Discuss the causes and effects: English Essay, APU, Malaysia
- Covid-19 Pandemic and Challenges faced in Hotel Industry in Malaysia : Hospitality & Hotel Management Report, SU, Malaysia
- MGT3213: In a free-enterprise, private-property system, a corporate executive is an employee of the owners of the business: Business Ethics Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- OUMH1603: Demonstrate Critical Thinking and Creative Thinking. Use your critical thinking and reasoning skills to solve the following problem: Learning Skills for 21st Century Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Shaun is a fitness model and an influencer. The content covers the importance of fitness and healthy diets: Business Law Assignment, APU, Malaysia