The novel Mist-Bound: How to Glue Back Grandpa written by Daryl Kho, is a fantasy novel for families published by Penguin Books SEA: Graphic Design Project & Portfolio Case Study, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||Graphic Design Project & Portfolio|
The novel Mist-Bound: How to Glue Back Grandpa written by Daryl Kho, is a fantasy novel for families published by Penguin Books SEA. Inspired by his family’s experiences, the book aims to raise dementia awareness and appreciation for the elderly as well as for the power of stories. Mist-Bound swept all of Singapore’s major children/youth book awards in 2022: Firstly it was awarded the Hedwig Anuar Book Award by the Singapore Book Council, given biennially to Singapore’s most outstanding children’s middle-grade book.
Next, it won the 2022 Singapore Book Awards for Best Young Persons Title, which was presented by the Singapore Book Publishers Association. Mist-bound was also a finalist for the Singapore Book Awards’ Book of the Year award and even made it to the Top Ten Reader’s Choice books after an open public vote.
The storyteller takes the reader on a tour by organizing a series of dramatic scenes that open a window into society. This study is to understand how the author portrays dementia through the lens of an adventure children’s story. Specifically, in some ways, the author had indirectly shown the struggles of handling people with dementia, and how frustrating it can be, for both the patient and the family member taking care of them.
Secondly, why does author the highlight the importance of familial love in keeping one glued together? The story describes the beautiful representation of the bond between grandparents and grandchildren not only teaching about appreciating your grandparents while they’re still alive but for those who lost them.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
MalaysiaAssignmenthelp.com is an industry leader when it comes to university assignment help, offering comprehensive packages to university students of all ages and backgrounds. With highly qualified assignment writing experts and experienced editors on board, we ensure that each and every piece of work is delivered before the deadline and with perfect accuracy.
Recent Solved Questions
- For the first assignment, you are required to play the role of a researcher and paper presenter for a topic to be chosen from Week: Diplomacy: Theory & Practice Essay, AUTI, Malaysia
- He was the son of Abeto Fasil, as well as the grandson of Abeto Yakob and the great-grandson of Dawit II: History Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- BCS302/03: Companies Act 2016 makes it illegal for any loan to be made by a company, or by any of its subsidiary companies: Corporate Governance Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- MBSA1623: Choose one of the topics in Talent Management in a chosen industry and Identify the key problem in the topic: Leading talent in organization Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- AUD339: In the past, there have been issues regarding how internal auditors want to audit the company and profession in relation: Auditing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- You are required to implement the “Project Management Knowledge Areas” in designing a project of your choice: Project Management Assignment, CU,Malaysia
- FBF1163: What are the problem-solving strategies and Draw the figure that shows all the phases: Fundamentals of Programming Coursework, UCSI, Malaysia
- You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations: Workplace Communication Skill Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- BTBE2063: An evaluation of the current state of the main/major industry or industries in which the company operates: Accounting and Financial Management Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- The Malaysian bond market will remain one of the world’s most advanced project financing markets in the world: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysiax