The newly graduated nurses will start their career in the hospital setting either in the government or private sector: Vitals role of nurse manager in Precepting Assignment, BCU, Malaysia
|University||Birmingham City University (BCU)|
|Subject||Vitals role of nurse manager in Precepting|
The newly graduated nurses will start their career in the hospital setting either in the government or private sector. they need a program that can help them to bloom and transition from just novice to professional nurses. it is just as important for experienced nurses when they are transferring from another unit or from a different hospital where they need to adapt to the different work environments. this is where the preceptorship program plays an important role in developing this new nurse.
High-quality nursing services are in growing demand. Various educational training programs have been applied to improve the competencies of nursing personnel (Hickey, 2010), but nurse turnover rates are still a problem for nursing organizations. In particular, the turnover rate is still high due to new nurses not adapting to their hospital (Korea Hospital Nurses Association, 2018). Helping new nurses adapt to the organization has become even more important for nursing organizations than selecting competent new nurses. Previous studies have reported that the resilience, self-efficacy, and task proficiency of new nurses and the empathy, positive encouragement, psychological support, and praise from colleagues could promote organizational socialization among new nurses (Choi & Yang, 2012; Yoo, et al., 2012).
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
It is imperative to increase the number of dedicated clinical preceptors. Guidance and support need to be provided to consider this new role, helping them build confidence and enthusiasm as they develop their expertise.
The nurse manager has responsibility for assuring the competency of staff members in precepting the new nurses. When nurse managers and preceptors collaborate effectively, new staff members develop professionally, and competency flourishes. Effective collaboration between manager and preceptor identifies staff members’ learning needs accurately and facilitates staff learning. Together, the manager and educator employ a variety of tools to identify the learning needs of staff. The educator may survey staff members about their perceived learning needs.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Avail the best assignment help in Malaysia to finish your assignment in a short time. The experts of Malayasia Assignment will assist you and write your Vitals role of the nurse manager in Precepting Assignment in 100% error-less & well-formatted way before the deadline at a very cheap price. besides, hire our expert to get "pay to do my assignment" writing service
Recent Solved Questions
- HBET1203: Listen to the recording of Beatrice and Mirai reading a Sufi tale entitled “The Banquet Compare the speech patterns of Beatrice and Mirai: English Phonetics and Phonology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CBCT2203: Hari ini, pembangunan dan kecanggihan Maklumat dan Teknologi (IT) dilihat sebagai fenomena penting yang memberi: Basic Concepts of Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- I want someone to help me in guiding me to build a gaming application for autistic children. I have done the logic: Computer Science Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- CHE471: There are some electroplating factories around the Klang Valley area, that do not have good facilities for wastewater treatment: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- Evaluate the minimum fresh usage and minimum terminal losses of identified compound by using the mass integration approach: ENERGY OPTIMISATION AND ECONOMICS Report, Malaysia
- An ornamental creeping plant will be cultivated vertically to create a wall structure. Light conditions and water availability: Environmental Engineering Thesis, UKM, Malaysia
- DQS351: Measurement of Groundworks and Concrete Works in Superstructure and Describe the uses of measurement in the local and international construction industries: Measurement of Construction Works Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- PYG Berhad inventory is held on average for 50 days, account receivable is collected in 20 days, and account payable: Fundamentals of Finance Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- LAW1014: Laurie who is 16 years of age, decides to leave home She travels to Kuala Lumpur, where she quickly finds herself a full-time job: Business law Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- CBS1233: Select a Malaysian company that is operating domestically and that wishes to move internationally: Introduction to marketing Assignment, SC, Malaysia