The newly graduated nurses will start their career in the hospital setting either in the government or private sector: Vitals role of nurse manager in Precepting Assignment, BCU, Malaysia
|University||Birmingham City University (BCU)|
|Subject||Vitals role of nurse manager in Precepting|
The newly graduated nurses will start their career in the hospital setting either in the government or private sector. they need a program that can help them to bloom and transition from just novice to professional nurses. it is just as important for experienced nurses when they are transferring from another unit or from a different hospital where they need to adapt to the different work environments. this is where the preceptorship program plays an important role in developing this new nurse.
High-quality nursing services are in growing demand. Various educational training programs have been applied to improve the competencies of nursing personnel (Hickey, 2010), but nurse turnover rates are still a problem for nursing organizations. In particular, the turnover rate is still high due to new nurses not adapting to their hospital (Korea Hospital Nurses Association, 2018). Helping new nurses adapt to the organization has become even more important for nursing organizations than selecting competent new nurses. Previous studies have reported that the resilience, self-efficacy, and task proficiency of new nurses and the empathy, positive encouragement, psychological support, and praise from colleagues could promote organizational socialization among new nurses (Choi & Yang, 2012; Yoo, et al., 2012).
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
It is imperative to increase the number of dedicated clinical preceptors. Guidance and support need to be provided to consider this new role, helping them build confidence and enthusiasm as they develop their expertise.
The nurse manager has responsibility for assuring the competency of staff members in precepting the new nurses. When nurse managers and preceptors collaborate effectively, new staff members develop professionally, and competency flourishes. Effective collaboration between manager and preceptor identifies staff members’ learning needs accurately and facilitates staff learning. Together, the manager and educator employ a variety of tools to identify the learning needs of staff. The educator may survey staff members about their perceived learning needs.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Avail the best assignment help in Malaysia to finish your assignment in a short time. The experts of Malayasia Assignment will assist you and write your Vitals role of the nurse manager in Precepting Assignment in 100% error-less & well-formatted way before the deadline at a very cheap price. besides, hire our expert to get "pay to do my assignment" writing service
Recent Solved Questions
- BMG311.03: Describe the circumstances in which a contract of service may bebreak by either party of an employment contract: Employment Law and Industrial Relations Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BIOS1057: A plant-based diet protects against chronic oxidative stress-related diseases Plants contain variable amounts of antioxidants: Statistical Skills for Bioscientists Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- Learning is a relatively continuing product of experiences that come out as a result of the interaction between the individua: Theories and Contemporary Models in Visual Art Education Assignment, BCU, Malaysia
- KNC6083: Identify and explain the safety laws including the sub-parts of regulations: Risk and Hazard Management in Energy Sector Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- LAW 3711: Mee Lan left RM 3000 for the maintenance of aged and poor people at Gunung Ledang: Equity & Trusts II Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- MKT243: Developing economies suffer from a lack of market dynamism and competitive firm selection: Fundamentals of Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- “Every line manager is also an HR manager”. Clearly explain the meaning of this statement in the context of the changing role of the HR function: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- you will be asked to implement a Python program to solve the following puzzles described below: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Jelaskan konsep etika dan peradaban yang diamalkan dalam konteks Malaysia sebagai pelajar bagaimanakah anda mengaplikasikanya: Nueral Crest Cells Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- One of the key elements in any organization is organizational commitment. Committed employees are less likely: Organizational Psychology Dissertation, APU, Malaysia