The newly graduated nurses will start their career in the hospital setting either in the government or private sector: Vitals role of nurse manager in Precepting Assignment, BCU, Malaysia
|University||Birmingham City University (BCU)|
|Subject||Vitals role of nurse manager in Precepting|
The newly graduated nurses will start their career in the hospital setting either in the government or private sector. they need a program that can help them to bloom and transition from just novice to professional nurses. it is just as important for experienced nurses when they are transferring from another unit or from a different hospital where they need to adapt to the different work environments. this is where the preceptorship program plays an important role in developing this new nurse.
High-quality nursing services are in growing demand. Various educational training programs have been applied to improve the competencies of nursing personnel (Hickey, 2010), but nurse turnover rates are still a problem for nursing organizations. In particular, the turnover rate is still high due to new nurses not adapting to their hospital (Korea Hospital Nurses Association, 2018). Helping new nurses adapt to the organization has become even more important for nursing organizations than selecting competent new nurses. Previous studies have reported that the resilience, self-efficacy, and task proficiency of new nurses and the empathy, positive encouragement, psychological support, and praise from colleagues could promote organizational socialization among new nurses (Choi & Yang, 2012; Yoo, et al., 2012).
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
It is imperative to increase the number of dedicated clinical preceptors. Guidance and support need to be provided to consider this new role, helping them build confidence and enthusiasm as they develop their expertise.
The nurse manager has responsibility for assuring the competency of staff members in precepting the new nurses. When nurse managers and preceptors collaborate effectively, new staff members develop professionally, and competency flourishes. Effective collaboration between manager and preceptor identifies staff members’ learning needs accurately and facilitates staff learning. Together, the manager and educator employ a variety of tools to identify the learning needs of staff. The educator may survey staff members about their perceived learning needs.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Avail the best assignment help in Malaysia to finish your assignment in a short time. The experts of Malayasia Assignment will assist you and write your Vitals role of the nurse manager in Precepting Assignment in 100% error-less & well-formatted way before the deadline at a very cheap price. besides, hire our expert to get "pay to do my assignment" writing service
Recent Solved Questions
- BARB4034: Advertising agency, Young and Rubicam (Y&R) developed a tool to diagnose the power and value of a brand: Product and Branding Strategy Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- BBPP1103: Communication is significant for managers in an organization to perform the basic functions of management: Principle of Management Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- In this project, you need to develop a system You can build a system related to the domain Information system: Fundamentals Of Algorithm And Computer Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Banks in distress present a threat to orderliness and stability in financial markets. Left unresolved, users and providers: Islamic Financial System Assignment, LU, Malaysia
- FAR570 The carrying amount of a machine as of 1 January 2022 was RM1,280,000. The machine was purchased: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- INF20003: Whirlwind Courier Services As an employee of a large international courier and shipping service, Mike Morten met: Requirements Analysis and Modelling Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- ASSIGNMENT 01: SYSTEMATIC LITERATURE REVIEW & CRITICAL ANALYSIS: Research Method Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- EER1001: What is Total Connected Load (TCL)?: Electrical Services for Facilities Assignment,TP, Malaysia
- PAF3043: On 1st June 2019 MTB Berhad acquired a piece of property for RM180 million through a bargain purchase: Financial accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- NMNF5104: John Dewey (1859-1952) stated that the educator is the helmsman and director he steers the boat, but the energy: Reflection in Nursing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia