The management of an airport thinks that the way in which the airport is operated means that incoming flights: JAVA Programming Level 1 Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL)|
|Subject||JAVA Programming Level 1|
- Explain the fundamental concepts of concurrency and parallelism in the design of a concurrent system
- Apply the concepts of concurrency and parallelism in the construction of a system using a suitable programming language.
- Explain the safety aspects of multi-threaded and parallel systems
This part of the assignment will require you to implement the airport simulation, as broken down in the sections below.
The management of an airport thinks that how the airport is operated means that incoming flights must spend too much time waiting for landing clearance. To evaluate the
situation a simulation of the airport has been commissioned. This simulation will simply run with text output describing the events as they occur in the airport and collect a minimal amount of statistical data.
Intention of assignment
Even if valuable to the owner, the simulation is not the main purpose of this assignment – indeed, if this was the case there are much better techniques for simulating than writing a concurrent program.
This assignment requires implementing a program in which synchronization and communication take place between several concurrent processes. It is intended to force you to solve (and not simply avoid) a range of interesting synchronization problems.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Struck with tough JAVA Programming Level 1 assignment then hire assignment help online to get secure a higher rank at a low-cost price. our experts are highly talented to provide excellent solutions on programming assignments by the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- KAWAN FOOD BHD Identify any 4 sources of financing (e.g. ordinary share, bond, term loan, overdraft, trade credit, hire purchase, etc) used by the company and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each source: Finance Assignment MSU, Malaysia
- G0302: Submitting or presenting someone else’s work, words, ideas, data or information as your own intentionally or unintentionally: Web Site Design Report, XUM, Malaysia
- You have been engaged as a consultant to build a new generation of leaders in a pharmaceutical research organization: Leadership and Organizational Behavior Assignment, UOI, Malaysia
- LAW523: Lisbon was charged with murder under section 302 of the Penal Code for killing 16 years old student identified as Paris: Finance Law Essay, CSU, Malaysia
- LAW034: You are the renowned constitutional law expert in the country and have a column in a local daily: Introduction to Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- how Leadership and management can influence the development, practise and bring forth strategies to achieve success: Educational Leadership and Management Case study, UON, Malaysia
- Discuss the importance and types of audits in an organization and Suggest the possible issues related to the financial statement: Auditing Assignment, MUS, Malaysia
- EDF5544: Students are required to watch the above movie and complete a review of the movie based on the group therapy: Group counselling skills and psychotherapy Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- Target Market Who are Starbucks Malaysia’s target customers and Describe the types of products from Starbucks Malaysia: Bachelor of Marketing with Honours Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Ability to use Proteus Simulation Software to simulate electric circuits and measure electrical quantities: Electronic Assignment, MMU, Malaysia