The management of an airport thinks that the way in which the airport is operated means that incoming flights: JAVA Programming Level 1 Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL)|
|Subject||JAVA Programming Level 1|
- Explain the fundamental concepts of concurrency and parallelism in the design of a concurrent system
- Apply the concepts of concurrency and parallelism in the construction of a system using a suitable programming language.
- Explain the safety aspects of multi-threaded and parallel systems
This part of the assignment will require you to implement the airport simulation, as broken down in the sections below.
The management of an airport thinks that how the airport is operated means that incoming flights must spend too much time waiting for landing clearance. To evaluate the
situation a simulation of the airport has been commissioned. This simulation will simply run with text output describing the events as they occur in the airport and collect a minimal amount of statistical data.
Intention of assignment
Even if valuable to the owner, the simulation is not the main purpose of this assignment – indeed, if this was the case there are much better techniques for simulating than writing a concurrent program.
This assignment requires implementing a program in which synchronization and communication take place between several concurrent processes. It is intended to force you to solve (and not simply avoid) a range of interesting synchronization problems.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Struck with tough JAVA Programming Level 1 assignment then hire assignment help online to get secure a higher rank at a low-cost price. our experts are highly talented to provide excellent solutions on programming assignments by the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- CT010-3-1: Assume that the place you are living in has two (2) vaccination centers (VC1 and VC2) and they require a computer program to keep the records of all vaccination done:Python Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Students are required to submit their assignments through JIRA and Only assessments submitted through JIRA will be marked: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- In what respects, if any, could a British Bill of Rights and Responsibilities provide a better method of protection for fundamental rights: Law Essay, HU, Malaysia
- KNC6013: The global warming scourge is threatening to ravage humanity and Rising sea levels: Advanced Conventional Energy System Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- AICT004-NWN:You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for the DigitalSea Inc: Networks and Networking Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Your group is the investment review committee of RT Property Management Sdn Bhd: Management and Science Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Identification of the key aspects of the business literature to underpin the study: Project Management Thesis, AeU, Malaysia
- UBTE2013: The Students are Required to Choose one Successful BUMIPUTERA Entrepreneur in Malaysia: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- To create a report and dashboard of sales analytics. Also, using the power bi technique, different customer types, product groups: Management Information Systems Report,AIMST University, Malaysia
- A new London-based challenger bank called Wolving is launching in a few short months: Python and Java Coding Assignment, Penn, Malaysia