The management of an airport thinks that the way in which the airport is operated means that incoming flights: JAVA Programming Level 1 Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL)|
|Subject||JAVA Programming Level 1|
- Explain the fundamental concepts of concurrency and parallelism in the design of a concurrent system
- Apply the concepts of concurrency and parallelism in the construction of a system using a suitable programming language.
- Explain the safety aspects of multi-threaded and parallel systems
This part of the assignment will require you to implement the airport simulation, as broken down in the sections below.
The management of an airport thinks that how the airport is operated means that incoming flights must spend too much time waiting for landing clearance. To evaluate the
situation a simulation of the airport has been commissioned. This simulation will simply run with text output describing the events as they occur in the airport and collect a minimal amount of statistical data.
Intention of assignment
Even if valuable to the owner, the simulation is not the main purpose of this assignment – indeed, if this was the case there are much better techniques for simulating than writing a concurrent program.
This assignment requires implementing a program in which synchronization and communication take place between several concurrent processes. It is intended to force you to solve (and not simply avoid) a range of interesting synchronization problems.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Struck with tough JAVA Programming Level 1 assignment then hire assignment help online to get secure a higher rank at a low-cost price. our experts are highly talented to provide excellent solutions on programming assignments by the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- The mean increment for the monthly salary of the employees from company A is RM 456.5 with a standard deviation of RM 90.5: statistics Assignment, UM, malaysia
- ENG60904 Select any one of the DC OR AC machines. Discuss in detail the construction, working principles: Introduction to Electronics and Electrical Power and Machines Report, TU, Malaysia
- ACF3600: Audit and climate change Climate affects nearly every aspect of our lives, from our food sources to our transport infrastructure: Auditing and assurance Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- SKMM2413: Choose a value for the polytropic exponent between 1.2-1.6. Using Microsoft Excel, construct the process: Thermodynamics Assignment, UMT, Malaysia
- You work as a Financial Analyst for a consulting company. Manufacturing firm Elite Engineering, your customer: Financial Analysis and Control Systems Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BBMP1103 The purpose of this assignment is to develop learners’ ability to apply mathematics in management: MATHEMATICS MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Pengenalan ISU Semasa Kesan covid 19 terpap hobungan social social kalangan masyarakat iyitu hubun antara masyarakat semakin pudar: Moral Education Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FIN4274: A brief description of what initial public offerings (IPOs) are, the process involved, and the main reasons behind a company: Advance Financial Decision Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- A business to have a competitive advantage in order to survive Management needs to make an effective strategy: Managerial Statistic Home Work, UON, Malaysia
- STA404: A dairy products factory wants to know the milk flavor preferred by the buyers: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia