The main goal of the Business Project Course is to provide an opportunity for you either to achieve a better understanding: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||Supply Chain Management|
The main goal of the Business Project Course is to provide an opportunity for you either to achieve a better understanding of an applied ‘research’ problem or solve/resolve an organizational problem(s) or improve the business performance in your proposed research. When you have successfully written the Project Report, you would have achieved the following two objectives:
- Have the ability to synthesize and apply various substantive knowledge from some or all the courses you have taken to address the ‘research’ problem which is relevant and interesting to you; and,
- Have developed and demonstrated soft skills in the area of communication, analytical and critical thinking which you have acquired through all the courses you have taken.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Unlock your academic potential with MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com! Our team of expert assignment writers provides top-notch case study help Malaysia, catering to the unique needs of students. With a proven track record of success and a commitment to customer satisfaction, we can help you achieve your academic goals. Don't let a tough case study hold you back - turn to our experts for the best case study help in Malaysia today!
Recent Solved Questions
- BTW3153: The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- CSS3133: DDS Technologies Sdn. Bhd. is an up-and-coming information technology services company in Malaysia: Knowledge Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- BUS7AO: Critically evaluate the components which are widely recognised as contributory factors to the concept and occurrence of risk: Evaluating Risk Report, UOM, Malaysia
- Climate change is the biggest threat to global health in the 21st century. Some of these threats include more frequent and intense droughts: English for Business Essay, TU, Malaysia
- E-Waste Management in Malaysia: Residents’ Willingness to Pay for Household E-Waste Recycling in Kuching, Sarawak: Social Science Research Paper, UMS, Malaysia
- Focusing on the health behavior of your choice, critically evaluate which social cognition model of behavior: Health Psychology Essay, TU, Malaysia
- D2FIN100: Suppose the stock of Host Hotels & Resorts is currently trading for $20 per share. If Host does a 3:2 stock split: Introduction to Finance Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Demonstrate the use of Java concepts and their functionalities in the existing system: Java Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Suppose that an economic crisis led to the depreciation of Wakandian dollars. Presidential candidate Reno Miller openly declared: Economic (Trade finance and foreign exchange) Report, Malaysia
- You have been engaged as a consultant to build a new generation of leaders in a pharmaceutical research organization: Leadership and Organizational Behavior Assignment, UOI, Malaysia