The main goal of the Business Project Course is to provide an opportunity for you either to achieve a better understanding: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||Supply Chain Management|
The main goal of the Business Project Course is to provide an opportunity for you either to achieve a better understanding of an applied ‘research’ problem or solve/resolve an organizational problem(s) or improve the business performance in your proposed research. When you have successfully written the Project Report, you would have achieved the following two objectives:
- Have the ability to synthesize and apply various substantive knowledge from some or all the courses you have taken to address the ‘research’ problem which is relevant and interesting to you; and,
- Have developed and demonstrated soft skills in the area of communication, analytical and critical thinking which you have acquired through all the courses you have taken.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Unlock your academic potential with MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com! Our team of expert assignment writers provides top-notch case study help Malaysia, catering to the unique needs of students. With a proven track record of success and a commitment to customer satisfaction, we can help you achieve your academic goals. Don't let a tough case study hold you back - turn to our experts for the best case study help in Malaysia today!
Recent Solved Questions
- Impairment losses of RM4 million were deemed to have arisen by 30 September 2021 in respect of goodwill of ST Berhad: Financial Accounting Case Study, UON, Malaysia
- Company SBS9 is evaluating the following list of Investments The target capital structure is to use 50% Debt and 50% Equity: Finance, Accounting and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- MKT420: Marketing planning is a systematic process involving the assessment of marketing opportunities and resources: Principles and Practice of Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MPA21603: The demand and supply concepts are two of the basic concept in microeconomics. Select any decision-making: Managerial Economics Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- Mr. Arif received his monthly bank statement for the month ended 31 March 2022 on 15 April 2022: Accounting Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- ACC4304: The Martin Mars is a sole proprietorship owned by Mr. Martin which has been in operation for a year: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- FOBT3043 Explain what are the key market challenges that ABC Electronics is currently facing?: Principles of Marketing Case Study, UOC, Malaysia
- John, a student at a local university, frequently visits a nearby coffee shop during his breaks. The coffee shop is owned: Law of Tort Case Study, BAC, Malaysia
- Choose any three 3 accounting standards that you have learned in the class and discuss briefly those standards in regard to their recognition: Finance Accounting and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Tulip Berhad sold goods to Mawar Berhad for RM1.5 million. The margin was 20% on the selling price which was the normal markup: Accounting Essay, UON, Malaysia