The international tourism industry is taking a major hit as COVID-19 circulates into more countries and fear about it spreads across the world: Bachelor of Enterprise Management System Case Study, MMU, Malaysia
|University||Multimedia University (MMU)|
|Subject||Bachelor of Enterprise Management System|
The international tourism industry is taking a major hit as COVID-19 circulates into more countries and fear about it spreads across the world. Governments around the world have warned and continue warning would-be travellers to stay away from outbreak hotspots, and in some cases, enacting travel bans to forbid travellers from going to high-risk areas. Photos of empty tourist destinations around the world, emptied-out festivals, vacant churches and temples, and quarantined luxury hotels – show the impact of the coronavirus outbreak on the tourism industry has been devastating.
A new report from consulting firm Tourism Economics has put some estimated numbers to this ravaging situation. The report suggests that for example, it expects the US economy to lose over 3.5 million visitors from Asian countries, translating to a 38% drop for 2020. The report also estimates that around the same number of tourists will not be visiting countries like Australia and New Zealand. The report tallied expected losses from the Asian visitors spending at $US35.7 billion – more than half of which are expected to occur this year.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you need case study help in Malaysia, look no further than our professional case writers are highly experienced and skilled to provide step-by-step case study solutions for nursing assignments, finance assignments, accounting assignments, and MBA assignments at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- PYG Berhad inventory is held on average for 50 days, account receivable is collected in 20 days, and account payable: Fundamentals of Finance Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Many organizations face challenges to motivate and foster commitment among their employees due: Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology Dissertation, UMS, Malaysia
- Offering a bribe is wrong because it is an inducement to act dishonestly, disregard one’s duties, and betray a trust: Business Ethics Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- A tool to estimate food intake – individual/group. The food Composition Table for the USA has been published in 1981: Food Science and Technology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- How economic forces help Grab to determine areas that are ripe for new startups and areas that startups should avoid: Creativity and Innovation Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- FAR210: Dasz Bhd was incorporated in 2018 with a registered capital of RM100,000,000. The company involves in the trading: Financial Accounting 3 Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- FAR 570: An entity shall disclose information that enables users of its financial statements to evaluate the nature and financial: Financial Accounting and Reporting Essay, UiTM, Malaysia
- Perception on crisis management in courier services in Malaysia during Covid-19: Research Methods Research Paper, UPSI, Malaysia
- HRM-OL-7113: Integrate social skills and responsibility considerations in HRM decision-making and practices in achieving business operational efficiency: Human Resource Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- PFS 2143: Discuss from the journal and you can add other discussions from other sources to support your issues: Corporate Finance Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia