The international tourism industry is taking a major hit as COVID-19 circulates into more countries and fear about it spreads across the world: Bachelor of Enterprise Management System Case Study, MMU, Malaysia
|University||Multimedia University (MMU)|
|Subject||Bachelor of Enterprise Management System|
The international tourism industry is taking a major hit as COVID-19 circulates into more countries and fear about it spreads across the world. Governments around the world have warned and continue warning would-be travellers to stay away from outbreak hotspots, and in some cases, enacting travel bans to forbid travellers from going to high-risk areas. Photos of empty tourist destinations around the world, emptied-out festivals, vacant churches and temples, and quarantined luxury hotels – show the impact of the coronavirus outbreak on the tourism industry has been devastating.
A new report from consulting firm Tourism Economics has put some estimated numbers to this ravaging situation. The report suggests that for example, it expects the US economy to lose over 3.5 million visitors from Asian countries, translating to a 38% drop for 2020. The report also estimates that around the same number of tourists will not be visiting countries like Australia and New Zealand. The report tallied expected losses from the Asian visitors spending at $US35.7 billion – more than half of which are expected to occur this year.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you need case study help in Malaysia, look no further than our professional case writers are highly experienced and skilled to provide step-by-step case study solutions for nursing assignments, finance assignments, accounting assignments, and MBA assignments at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBF305/03: Suppose there are an infinite number of assets with an expected return of 12% p a and a standard deviation: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Identify the five modes of transportation and what are the advantages and disadvantages: Logistics and Transportation Assignment, MISI, Malaysia
- EEE4992: Develop an IOT based Smart Energy Meter Monitoring with Theft Detection with the following components: Integrated Design Project Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Determinants of customer loyalty in the property industry in Johor Bahru The research objectives: Business Thesis Proposal, MUM, Malaysia
- LLB102A: The High Court in Sri Kajang Rock Products Sdn Bhd v Mayban Finance Bhd  1 CLJ 204 stated at p 206: LAW OF CONTRACT A Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- ECE2131: Electrical Circuits lab is to expose the students to electrical circuits and give them the experimental skills of lab experiments: Electrical circuits Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- TBE103/03: Green and sustainable development is globally promoted, and “Go Green” initiatives are also widely being encouraged in the country: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
- MGT6203: You are required to read a minimum of three (3)journals, articles, and write a review paper about Industry: Managing Information System Coursework, IIU, Malaysia
- Perception on crisis management in courier services in Malaysia during Covid-19: Research Methods Research Paper, UPSI, Malaysia
- Evaluate each alternative solution that identified as per below Describe the strengths and weaknesses of the 5 solutions provided below: English Case Study, UON, Malaysia