The international tourism industry is taking a major hit as COVID-19 circulates into more countries and fear about it spreads across the world: Bachelor of Enterprise Management System Case Study, MMU, Malaysia
|University||Multimedia University (MMU)|
|Subject||Bachelor of Enterprise Management System|
The international tourism industry is taking a major hit as COVID-19 circulates into more countries and fear about it spreads across the world. Governments around the world have warned and continue warning would-be travelers to stay away from outbreak hotspots, and in some cases, enacting travel bans to forbid travelers from going to high-risk areas. Photos of empty tourist destinations around the world, emptied-out festivals, vacant churches and temples, and quarantined luxury hotels – show the impact of the coronavirus outbreak on the tourism industry has been devastating.
A new report from consulting firm Tourism Economics has put some estimated numbers to this ravaging situation. The report suggests that for example, it expects the US economy to lose over 3.5 million visitors from Asian countries, translating to a 38% drop for 2020. The report also estimates that around the same number of tourists will not be visiting countries like Australia and New Zealand. The report tallied expected losses from the Asian visitors spending at $US35.7 billion – more than half of which are expected to occur this year.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you need case study help Malaysia, look no further than our professional case writers are highly experienced and skilled to provide step-by-step case study solutions on nursing assignments, finance assignments, accounting assignments, and MBA assignments at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Choose one Mo from the given range, draw a process flow diagram of the system and determine the composition: Chemical Process Engineering Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Discuss how can collaboration shape the country’s security dynamics during this pandemic: International Community Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Imagine you are starting a new company and Write the details about the company plus the details of the product e.g., manufacturing processes, materials needed: BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: The Movement Control Order implemented in Malaysia has classified businesses into essential services and non-essential services: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BFN20203: You are required to collect the closing MONTHLY share prices of FOUR 4 companies from the main market: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- MLL207e: Huraikan secara kritis sejarah perkembangan Bahasa Indonesia dan Bahasa Melayu dalam kurun ke-20: Comparative Study of Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesia Assignment, SUSS, Malaysia
- Make a graph to show the data distribution and Analyse and interpret the data using Mean, median, variance, and standard deviation: Business statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- En Amru Nazli memulakan perniagaan sebuah kedai emas yang di beri nama Emas Ria. Kedai ini mula beroperasi pada 1 hb Jan 2021: Principles of Accounting Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- FAR320: WNO Food Bhd purchased 2 industrial buildings in the Pending area on 1 January 2015 Building A is used as a place to process food: Financial Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- The visitor’s walk is along a straight line parallel to the wall. The viewer is looking both at the wall and forward: Computer Graphic Assignment, SUC, Malaysia