The Great Outdoors Clothing Company, a mail-order catalog operation: Operations Management & Analytics Assignment, MALAYSIA
|University of Science Malaysia
|Operations Management & Analytics Assignment
Graded Exercise 2 (100 marks Weightage 5%
The Great Outdoors Clothing Company, a mail-order catalog operation, contracts with the Federal Parcel Service to deliver all of its orders to customers. As such, Great Outdoors considers Federal Parcel to be part of its QMS program. Great Outdoors processes orders rapidly and requires Federal Parcel to pick them up and deliver them rapidly. Great Outdoors has tracked the delivery time for five randomly selected orders for 12 samples during a two – week period as follows:
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
- Construct an X̄ chart in conjunction with an R-Chart using 3σ limits for the delivery process to determine if the process is in control. (60 marks)
- The Great Outdoors Clothing Company has designed its packaging and delivery process to deliver orders to a customer within 3 business days ± day, which it tells customers. Using the process mean and control limits developed in part a), compute the process capability ratio and index, and determine if the process is capable to meet the company’s delivery commitment. (40 marks)
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Elevate your academic experience with our specialized services: Assignment Help in Malaysia and dedicated Research Paper Writing Help in Malaysia. Students at the prestigious University of Science Malaysia can access expert assistance for subjects like Operations Management & Analytics.Simplify your coursework and research papers, including topics like The Great Outdoors Clothing Company's operations, by paying our experts. Your academic success is just a click away!
Recent Solved Questions
- BAFF0023: The economic system is a way of organizing relationships among individuals, firms, and government agencies: Economics and Society Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- DBAF2003: On 1 January 2011, Yen had two vehicles for use in his business. Vehicle X was bought several years earlier for £7.500: Principles of Accounting Assignment, UoC, Malaysia
- ECO162: Students are required to find out pertinent current issues through newspaper articles, published journals, academic magazines et cetera: Microeconomic Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- Danial Has been working in Kota Bharu for 5 years and has purchased a house there: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Metabolomics is a comprehensive study of organisms at the level of the metabolite. The emergence of metabolomics: Biology Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
- MKF5403: the discussion will be focused on identifying and stating the research problem, formulating the research objectives and purposes: Advanced business research methods Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BBM202: Though most countries in the world use the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) as an indicator of the well-being of the nation: Macroeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- It may be apparent that the environment in which the organization operates is changing. Organizational leaders may have good ideas: Strategic Management Essay, ASB, Malaysia
- FIN20014 MAJESTIC Corporation is an automation company that invests much in research and development: Financial Management Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- CCS21403: Write a program to execute multiple tasks concurrently and with some elements of thread control using the available methods: Real-Time System Assignment, MTU, Malaysia