The banking industry is highly competitive, with banks not only competing among each other: BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT (MARKETING & SALES / OPERATION / PRODUCT) Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
|University||Wawasan Open University (WOU)|
|Subject||BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT (MARKETING & SALES / OPERATION / PRODUCT)|
The banking industry is highly competitive, with banks not only competing among each other; but also with non-banks and other financial institutions (Kaynak and Kucukemiroglu, 1992; Hull, 2002). Most bank product developments are easy to duplicate and when banks provide nearly identical services, they can only distinguish themselves on the basis of price and quality. Therefore, customer retention is potentially an effective tool that banks can use to gain a strategic advantage and survive in today’s ever-increasing banking competitive environment.
1.2 Problem Statement
The majority of New Zealand’s banks have non-domestic owners and are not very diversified in terms of the products and services they offer (Hull, 2002). This suggests that the New Zealand banking industry has reached the maturity phase of the product lifecycle and has become commoditized, since banks offer nearly identical products. This carries the danger of creating a downward spiral of perpetual price discounting — fighting for customer share (Mendzela, 1999).
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you a student at Wawasan Open University (WOU) in Malaysia struggling with your BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT (MARKETING & SALES / OPERATION / PRODUCT) assignments? The banking industry is intensely competitive, and the pressure to excel is immense. We've got your back! Malaysian students can now seek expert help for their coursework. Our services include Assignment Help Malaysia and Research Paper Help. Let our specialists guide you to success in your BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT courses at WOU, Malaysia. Don't let the competition hold you back; excel with our assistance!
Recent Solved Questions
- The Gestaltists emphasized the importance of figure-ground segregation in perceptual organization: Psychology Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Evaluate the minimum fresh usage and minimum terminal losses of identified compound by using the mass integration approach: ENERGY OPTIMISATION AND ECONOMICS Report, Malaysia
- DCP5101: I need a standalone console application that can keep track of my restaurant sales. Customers will typically order food and drinks: Program Design Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- In the Victorian era, travel writing was a masculine discourse which affected the ways in which women wrote about their travels: Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture Essay, UOC, Malaysia
- West End Bicycle is a company that has been manufacturing bicycles since 1985: IT Audit and Risk Management Report, ASB, Malaysia
- TBE103/03: Green and sustainable development is globally promoted, and “Go Green” initiatives are also widely being encouraged in the country: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
- BUSN11079: Discuss the importance of decision making and the application of decision analysis: Analytical Thinking and Decision Making Assignment, UWS, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Explain five advantages of preferred stock and Elaborate any three features of common stock: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Reflect on the challenges you’ve faced when trying to implement differentiated instructions: Differentiated instruction Assignment, Malaysia
- GHZM2023: Do you think charging a levy of USD10 for every tourist visiting Bali would be sufficient to dissuade visits to the island: Tourism Marketing Case Study, UUM, Malaysia