TBE103/03: The elements of the environmental design have played major roles in providing comfort to the occupants of a building: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
|University||Wawasan Open University (WOU)|
|Subject||TBE103/03: Environmental Science and Design|
The elements of the environmental design have played major roles in providing comfort to the occupants of a building. Using the same building as in CA 1, in this assignment, you are required to further study and produce a report on the following points:
a) Explore and introduce the functions of the green building selected and its main green components.
b) Identify and discuss ventilation systems used in the building.
c) Identify and discuss the lighting systems used in the building (i.e. hybrid lighting, natural lighting,
d) Discuss the acoustics considerations and sound treatments used in any parts of the building.
e) Justify and discuss the environmental, architectural, and construction designs besides configurations in the green building that help promote natural ventilation and natural lighting.
f) Discuss the benefits and shortcomings of the ventilation and lighting systems used in the building.
g) Provide THREE (3) recommendations for enhancing the acoustics, ventilation, and lighting systems (one recommendation for each system).
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- The dependent variable of this study is Customer satisfaction in the Johor Bahru property industry, which is the primary interest of the study: Research Methods Thesis, UMS, Malaysia
- Air quality standards are set by each country to protect the public health of their citizens and as such are an important component: Air Pollution Engineering Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- SKEE4683: As part of your role in the electrical engineering design department of a multi-national consultancy you have been allocated an activity: POWER SYSTEM DESIGN AND OPERATION Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- To examine the relationship between Services Quality and customer satisfaction in the Johor Bharu property industry: Business Research Thesis, SUT, Malaysia
- Fast Energy Generation Prediction Using Automated Solar PV System Design Optimization: Dissertation, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: The Disadvantages of Social Media have Long been the Topic of Debate: English For Written Communication Assignment, OUM
- BUSI2167: The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination With the right policy measures and strong coordination: Managing and marketing tourism Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- You are going to operate a convenience store in the city you live selling only imported products from Korea: Strategic Management Home Work, ASB, Malaysia
- To be successful in the long run, companies need to have knowledge of consumer behavior and concentrate on building a positive transactional: Consumer Behaviour Assignment, UoC, Malaysia
- MMME3088: Maya has four terraced houses that require complete electrical rewiring which she is planning to lease out to students: Engineering Management Assignment UON, Malaysia