TBE 101/03: Metals are commonly employed in the building and construction industry due to their inherent qualities: Building Materials Report, WOU, Malaysia
|University||Wawasan Open University (WOU)|
|Subject||TBE 101/03: Building Materials|
1. Metals are commonly employed in the building and construction industry due to their inherent qualities. Structures, reinforcements, cladding, roofing, window frames, plumbing, heating equipment, and a variety of other applications all use them. Metals can be found in both old and new buildings, as well as in contemporary design. You are required to:
i. Compare two types of metals and explain the properties of the metals chosen
ii. Interpret the production of metals chosen in
iii. Classify the factors affecting the application of metals chosen in construction Prepare a report according to the above requirement. Appropriate photographs,
figures, records, and schematic diagrams are to be included where necessary. All references need to be properly cited. Your report should not be less than 30 words.
2. Hardwoods are widely used for walls, ceilings, and floors, while softwoods are frequently utilized for doors, furniture, and window frames. Oak, maple, mahogany, cherry, walnut, and teak are some of the most popular hardwoods. In Malaysia, wooden houses are still popular in both urban and suburban areas.
In this assignment, you are required to:
(i) Present an example of a timber building*. The selected building must have ≥50% of timber application and locate in Malaysia.
(ii) Classify the application of timber in the building.
(iii) Describe the properties of the timber applied in the building.
(iv) Demonstrate the sources and the production of timber in building construction.
(v) Interpret the advantages and disadvantages of the application of timber in building construction.
Complete the assignment based on the above requirement. Appropriate photographs, figures, records, and schematic diagrams are to be included where necessary. All references need to be properly cited. Your report should not be less than 500 words.
3. Prepare a Site Visit report based on your visit to the selected site. Please read the TBE10105 Site Visit Tutor_Student pdf file (in Flexlearn) for information.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Students of Malaysia direct ask us to do my assignment on time by the experts of Malaysia assignment help. we provide a team of professional experts who have the longest experience to write outstanding solutions for engineering assignments at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MBOC7074: Demonstrate appropriate competencies in planning and conducting a systematic research study based upon sound aims and objectives: Research project Research paper, IUMW, Malaysia
- Create an Ed workspace for your team and share it with the other members Upload the code sca old into the workspace: Python and Java Coding Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- You are going to operate a convenience store in the city you live selling only imported products from Korea: Strategic Management Home Work, ASB, Malaysia
- write an essay that chronicles their entrepreneurial story The goal of the assignment is to cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset among students: Communication & Creative Arts Essay, UOW,Malaysia
- MER501: You will participate in the business model innovation (BMI) forums on LMS emphasizing discussions on “lean start-ups” and design thinking: ENTREPRENEURSHIP Report, HU, Malaysia
- Prevalence Of Intravenous Canulization And Its Consequence To The Patients A Cross Sectional Quantitative Study In Hospital S: Nursing Research Paper, OUM Malaysia
- M-Storm Electrical Trading started its business on 1 January 2022 The following transactions took place in the first month of its operation: Accounting Homework, UM, Malaysia
- Working capital management is a critical part of a company’s financial management. Sales, profitability: Accounting and Finance for Managers Assignment, PBS, Malaysia
- This project aims to build an employee management system that consolidates all the relevant information on a company’s human resources: Employee Management System, Assignment, malaysia
- CT038-3-2: COVID -19 Vaccine Registration System Vaccines are one of the methods for us to curb the pandemic and one of the best ways to protect our society: object oriented development with java Coursework, AUT, Malaysia