Supply Chain Operational Performance can be defined as activities and processes involving transforming raw materials: Analysis of Agile Organization Course Work, UMP, Malaysia
|University||University of Malaysia Pahang (UMP)|
|Subject||Analysis of Agile Organization|
Supply Chain Operational Performance can be defined as activities and processes involving transforming raw materials or intermediate components into finished goods. Essentially, the primary aim of a supply chain is to distribute goods and services effectively to customers in a limited time, with minimum total costs and efficiency.
The performance analysis shows how well a manufacturer meets its targets. It can include market attention and customer satisfaction. It has evaluated past performance in several methods, including operational performance. It can eventually be established that an efficient supply chain is important after understanding the economic situation and the recent development of the manufacturing industry in Malaysia. Consequently, this study seeks to identify lean and agile practices on supply chain operational performance in the Malaysian manufacturing industry.
Gunasekaran et al. (2018) defined agile practices as four enabling competencies: information technology, Just in Time (JIT), flexibility, and responsiveness in the Malaysian manufacturing industry. The Malaysian manufacturing industry currently has the problem of sharing information, collaboration, and collaborating with supply chain partners that can influence the operational performance of the supply chain.
Sharing information is needed for partners to make effective and efficient use of it. The level of information sharing is intimately linked to transparency and effectiveness. Furthermore, according to Paul, Chandra, Chalup, and Raravi (2017), other challenges are poor delivery performance, which would cause significant problems in managing production activities.
The lack of Just in Time in lean and agile practices to deliver performance influences customer speed and flexibility in delivering value at a sustainable, fast delivery rate, which will affect supply chain operational performance. Moreover, the lack of responsiveness to new products continues to be a concern. Delaying the introduction of new products on the market would instead lead to negative consequences such as lower market dominance, lower profits, and a loss of consumer confidence
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for reliable assignment help in Malaysia? We provide perfect solutions tailored to your academic goals and deadlines. We also offer capstone project help to our clients. Our team is composed of qualified professionals who have in-depth knowledge and experience in their respective fields. We guarantee quality work that meets the highest standards of academic excellence. So, why wait? Get in touch with us to get the best assignment help Malaysia has to offer!
Recent Solved Questions
- The buycar is a used car reseller situated in Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia. The business owner is planning: Data Structure Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- CHE471: The rate of heat loss from a tank to the surrounding by convection and conduction is expressed: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Does the scope of the project appear to have been clearly defined upfront and Is there any evidence of an effective risk assessment process: Master of Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Leo Pedersen and Calvin Pedersen are brothers. In 2010, Leo left his job to set up Viking Oak Software Ltd: Law Equity & Trust Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- How do you apply the method of administration of the prophet saw in the current context: Islam and Management Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
- PBS3233: The economic system in the world refers to the way in which countries organize their economies to allocate: International Business Assignment, KPTM, Malaysia
- TSE3173: Within the time allocated, your groups are required to design the following site elements and integrate them into a functional website: Web Application Coursework, KPTM, Malaysia
- BOI207: Aseptic techniques are defined as the processes required for transferring a culture from one vessel to another: General Microbiology Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- A marker pen producing company wants to increase its productivity by automating the injection: Mechatronics System Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- What is the association between cognitive functioning and food insecurity in the Malaysian older population aged 60 years and above: Association between food insecurity and cognitive function among older adults Research Paper, UOS, Malaysia