BCS2143: You are required to develop a Java Application-based banking application that enables customers to apply for loans online: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
|University||University of Malaysia Pahang (UMP)|
|Subject||BCS2143: Object Oriented Programming|
You are required to develop a Java Application-based banking application that enables customers to apply for loans online. The user will select the type of loan by using three radio buttons: “Personal Loan,” “Home Loan,” and “Car Loan.” Depending on the loan type selected, the application will display a specific loan application form that allows the user to enter the relevant information.
For instance, if the user selects “Personal Loan,” the application will display a form asking for personal information like name, address, and employment status. Similarly, if the user selects “Home Loan,” the application will display a form asking for information about the property, such as its type, location, and value. Likewise, if the user selects “Car Loan,” the application will display a form asking for information about the car, such as its make, model, and year.
After filling out the loan application form, the user can submit it by clicking the “Submit” button. The application will then validate the form and send the information to the server for processing. If the data is valid, the application will determine if the user is eligible for the loan and display the loan terms and conditions, including the interest rate, repayment schedule, and fees associated with the loan. The loan application form data will be displayed in the status bar of the browser.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Embarking on your BCS2143 Object Oriented Programming assignment can be challenging, but Malaysia Assignment Help is here to make it easier for you. Our experienced programmers are well-versed in the principles of object-oriented programming and can offer comprehensive assistance tailored to your specific assignment requirements. So, get the best Programming Assignment Help at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT6208E: Rakyat Quality of Life” is the core of the New Economic Model for Malaysia, and as the Nation embarks on reaching the developed-country: STATISTICS AND DECISION ANALYSIS Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- A student class has the following properties: Data Member Sample Data ID 2345, 4001 scores 56, 87, 0, 70 grade ‘A’, ‘B’. Methods public int getId(): Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- ELC101: Our law of contract is widely seen as deficient in the sense that it is perceived to be hampered by the presence: Introduction to Instrumentation Course Work, DTCC, Malaysia
- Discuss the Threats and Internal control procedures to prevent these threats by implementing Accounting Information System: Accounting Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BDPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to develop the learners’ ability to discuss performance appraisal methods and problems in an organization: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- What can we be proud of in our education system? Carry out research on the strengths and weaknesses of the Malaysian: Sociology in Education Essay, UPM, Malaysia
- UECM1534: The file “Sports Sales.csv” contains data on the sales of products by sports companies around the world. Write a Python script that performs the following tasks in the given order: Programming Techniques for Data Processing Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- XBFS4103: Food safety is something that must not be taken lightly and Productivity can be increased through the production of safe and quality: Osh Issues In Workplace Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BUS7AQ: Detail how you would set about managing change in a small traditionally based SME family business in food manufacturing: Creative Change Assignment, WGU, Malaysia
- TAX667 Investigate whether the company is eligible for tax incentives. Discuss and apply your tax knowledge in preparing the group report: Advance Taxation Report, UiTM, Malaysia