students will be evaluated on their ability to analyze, interpret, justify, create ideas, propose viable and ethical solutions, and apply the best alternatives: Management & Financial Accounting Case study, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||Management & Financial Accounting|
In this case study, students will be evaluated on their ability to analyze, interpret, justify, create ideas, propose viable and ethical solutions, and apply the best alternatives in the areas of managerial accounting and finance. Though basic guides are given below, students have the flexibility to be creative in showing their ability to apply the concepts and methods in managerial accounting and finance where students have to identify and elaborate on issues, create or estimate numbers or cash flows, propose solutions, etc.
It’s year-end and you are an accounting and finance manager with Mr Tasty Sauce Co., a manufacturing company producing different types of sauces for daily consumption i.e., tomato sauce, chilli sauce, soy sauce, etc. The company was doing very well before the Covid-19 pandemic and economic slowdown. But now their business is affected and it’s a recovery phase. Based on the information given, prepare a thorough study on Mr Tasty Sauce Co. by following the below guides/instructions. You must be specific and relate your answers to your job with Mr Tasty Sauce Co.
GUIDES / INSTRUCTIONS
1. ABC Costing System
Using ABC Costing System, analyze and propose the areas where the system can assist the top management team and benefit the business in the coming years. The recommendation should be in line with the common objectives of minimizing costs and maximizing profits ethically.
2. Capital Budgeting
The board also requested you to analyze two new business projects that could return the fastest initial outlay. Propose two new business projects, preferably relating to the sauce or food industry, and apply the Payback Period method. Prepare a table with your estimated 5- yearly expected cash flows as illustrated in the notes given. Recommend the best project for the coming years.
3. Dividend Policy
Study the factors in your company that may affect the Dividend Policy. List and elaborate types of dividend policy and propose the most relevant dividend policy for your company. Recommend the best types of dividends i.e., cash or stocks for the shareholders, and explain
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help offers affordable case study writing help on Management & Financial Accounting. Our case study writers are highly talented to write authentic and reliable case study solutions on accounting assignments at a very less price.
Recent Solved Questions
- PAF3043: On 1st June 2019 MTB Berhad acquired a piece of property for RM180 million through a bargain purchase: Financial accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- A research paper is an analytical piece about an issue in the field. It can be based on primary or secondary data: Conventional Weapons Issues Research Paper, TU, Malayasia
- MPU2313: Entrepreneurship Assignment help – City University
- BBMC4103: Few firms can thrive in the face of constant change Although change is difficult to accept, it is your responsibility: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CSC508: This assignment will test your understanding on Sorting and Searching algorithms and Write a complete JAVA program: DATA STRUCTURES Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Enzim E memangkin hidrolisis substrat S Kinetik E (V0) sebagai satu fungsi S diukur dan data diperoleh seperti dalam Jadual: Environmental Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Since the Covid-19 outbreak, there has been a great increase in the number and variety of online courses available to students: Foundation English Essay, UON, Malaysia
- Walaupun Perlembagaan Persekutuan merupakan undang-undang tertinggi negara, namun ia masih boleh dipinda tertakluk: Malaysian Legal System Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- MOM705: Explain how Operations Management OM research can complement Entrepreneurship theory – 3 – 4 pages: Operations management Assignment, AEU, Malaysia