STA404: A manager at one of the popular Telco companies is currently conducting a survey regarding the service failure at their service counter: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences|
A manager at one of the popular Telco companies is currently conducting a survey regarding the service failure at their service counter. The main objective of the survey is to find out the factors that cause the failure. He randomly selected five service counters from ten available service counters all over Malaysia. A questionnaire is distributed to all the customers at the five selected service counters. The information collected from the customers includes their age, gender, occupation, income, rating of service (0 to 100), and service quality (poor, moderate, and good).
a) State the population in the study.
b) State the sampling technique used in the study.
c) Identify ONE ordinal variable and ONE ratio variable obtained from the study.
d) The followings are the statistics produced from the study. Identify whether each statement is descriptive or inferential statistics.
i) 45% of the sample customers work in the government sector.
ii) Based on the sample, it can be concluded that there is an association between gender and service quality.
iii) We are 90% confident that the average rating of service for the customers falls between 60 and 90.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is superior in providing online assignment writing help and assignment writing help on STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences assignment. just hire our do my assignment service to get instant assignment assistance on any assigned task. Our experts offer 24*7 hour service to provide you with hassle-free solutions according to your requirement.
Recent Solved Questions
- BUSN11079: Discuss the value of decision analysis within the context of an organization: Analytical Thinking and Decision Making Report, UWS, Malaysia
- I know much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM 250 at the end of five years: Financial Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- BEN5013: Social entrepreneurship is the process of recognizing and resourcefully pursuing opportunities to create: Business Plan Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia
- DMT5023: Develop an SPSS data set based on Table 1 with a minimum of 100 responses: Statistical Analysis Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies, and commodities Explain how these elements would affect your proposed business: Business Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- MEE3221: In a room with no wind, a worker pushes a 10-kg trolley to a velocity of 1.5 m/s before letting go, as shown in Figure: Fluid Mechanics 2 Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- If employees’ well-being and mental health are not in stable position they are also not able to focus on their tasks: Employee Mental Health Research Paper, MUM, Malaysia
- Mr. Arif received his monthly bank statement for the month ended 31 March 2022 on 15 April 2022: Accounting Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- OUMH1603: Demonstrate Critical Thinking and Creative Thinking. Use your critical thinking and reasoning skills to solve the following problem: Learning Skills for 21st Century Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Test Case Prioritization Using Swarm Intelligence Algorithm To Improve Fault Coverage And Time For Web Applications: Software Engineering Dissertation, UTM, Malaysia