STA404: A manager at one of the popular Telco companies is currently conducting a survey regarding the service failure at their service counter: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences|
A manager at one of the popular Telco companies is currently conducting a survey regarding the service failure at their service counter. The main objective of the survey is to find out the factors that cause the failure. He randomly selected five service counters from ten available service counters all over Malaysia. A questionnaire is distributed to all the customers at the five selected service counters. The information collected from the customers includes their age, gender, occupation, income, rating of service (0 to 100), and service quality (poor, moderate, and good).
a) State the population in the study.
b) State the sampling technique used in the study.
c) Identify ONE ordinal variable and ONE ratio variable obtained from the study.
d) The followings are the statistics produced from the study. Identify whether each statement is descriptive or inferential statistics.
i) 45% of the sample customers work in the government sector.
ii) Based on the sample, it can be concluded that there is an association between gender and service quality.
iii) We are 90% confident that the average rating of service for the customers falls between 60 and 90.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is superior in providing online assignment writing help and assignment writing help on STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences assignment. just hire our do my assignment service to get instant assignment assistance on any assigned task. Our experts offer 24*7 hour service to provide you with hassle-free solutions according to your requirement.
Recent Solved Questions
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis The airline industry has historically accumulated large financial losses, often underwritten by national governments: Business Strategy Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- TIS3351: This is an individual assignment STRICTLY NO COPYING from other sources except codes given in this course If detected all parties involved will get 0 marks: Advanced Database Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- BMCD5103: The Covid-19 pandemic has caused companies to undergo transformations, such as downsizing, rightsizing, or flattening: Career Development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The distinction between intention and recklessness has been made clear in case law: Criminal Law Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- MPU3412 COMMUNITY SERVICE Assignment Example – OUM
- KT24403: There are N philosophers and N forks, the philosophers represent processes and forks represent resources: Operating Systems Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- You are required to develop OPMS which will be used by “OCEAN Sdn Bhd” a Malaysian leading company: Python Programming For Beginners Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- PAD240: The Dewan Rakyat is the lower house of the bicameral Parliament, the federal legislature of Malaysia: Government and Politics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- FIN30014: Industrial commodities in China mostly rose as the number of Covid-19 cases fell and the government began to loosen the restrictions: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- Create an Ed workspace for your team and share it with the other members Upload the code sca old into the workspace: Python and Java Coding Assignment, CU, Malaysia