PL-101: By the 13th Century, a parliament was when kings met up with English barons to raise cash for fighting war: Public Law, Coursework, BAC, Malaysia
|University||Brickfields Asia College (BAC)|
|Subject||PL-101: Public Law|
- COURSEWORK QUESTION:
By the 13th Century, a parliament was when kings met up with English barons to raise cash for fighting wars – mostly against Scotland. Thanks to the Magna Carta of 1215, kings were now obliged to ask before taking anyone’s money. That did not stop the rows though. Some barons got fed up with Henry III – not least because of his failed, expensive battles in Wales. The ambitious Simon de Montfort sidelined Henry and made himself ruler. De Montfort was a big fan of Parliament. The one in 1265 was the first to involve “ordinary” folk – knights, not just the super-rich. And it was the first time elections were held – the first stirrings of the House of Commons we know today. The venue was usually Westminster, where one enterprising monarch had built a massive hall on a swamp, which grew into the Palace of Westminster. Westminster Hall is still in use today
The above illustration is a brief history of the House of Commons, this question aims to look into the House of Commons in terms of its composition, powers, methods of scrutiny, limitations, committees, and others. The Commons is known to be a powerful house in which a majority of decisions are made, it is an elected chamber and can override the House of Lords via the Parliamentary Act 1911 & 1949.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you Searching for online Coursework help? Then this is a perfect place for you. Malaysia Assignment help is one of the leading company in assignment writing. we have native coursework writers who write your Public Law assignment according to your university guidelines with 100% Plagiarism-Free at cheap prices.
Recent Solved Questions
- BFW3121: The Malaysian stock market is a key economic indicator of the country’s overall economic health: Investments and Portfolio Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- The intensive use of information technology (IT) in helping business organizations manage their information systems: Information System for Corporate Managers Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- BBF3084: To analyze the impacts of COVID- 19 pandemic on the company of your choice generally. To evaluate the industry’s attractiveness of the company: Global Finance Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- BBM102/03: You are a government economist analyzing the market for iPhones Consider the following events below: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- M-Storm Electrical Trading started its business on 1 January 2022 The following transactions took place in the first month of its operation: Accounting Homework, UM, Malaysia
- Identify and list the research objectives and Who is the target audience of the research: Bachelor of Communication with Honours Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MKAE1083: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Reinforced Concrete Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Write an essay discussing ethical values and practices in an organization: COMPARATIVE ETHICS Essay, AeU, Malaysia
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass/bioenergy resources: Renewable Energy Systems Engineering Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- In how far Human Resource role have played a critical role in adapting the workforce and supporting business strategies: Human resource management Essay, OUM, Malaysia