MTH61204 Alice is tasked to design a container to store dry food such as peanuts. She needs to identify the design: Engineering Mathematics I Assignment 3, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
|Subject||MTH61204 Engineering Mathematics I Assignment 3|
Alice is tasked to design a container to store dry food such as peanuts. She needs to identify the design which can give the maximum volume to store dry food. She has shortlisted 2 designs: cylinder, and rectangular box as shown in Figure Q2. The requirement that needs to be fulfilled is the sum of its height and its circumference is 100 cm for the cylinder. Meanwhile, for a rectangular box, the sum of its height and its base perimeter is also 100 cm. Justify which design is the best and list down all methods/assumptions/values used.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Unlock academic success with our specialized group-based assignments, assignment help online, and MBA Assignment Help services. Malaysian students at Taylor's University (TU) working on the MTH61204 Engineering Mathematics I Assignment 3 can rely on our expert guidance. From designing food containers to meeting MBA assignment requirements, we've got you covered.
Recent Solved Questions
- BNNS6263: Haemophilia is a known genetic disorder in Malaysia, with about more than 1000 cases reported in 2018: Haemopoietic & Oncology Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- BEX3622: Malaysia for the first time in 61 years has a new government, there were hopes with the new government in terms of social and economic progress: Issues in global business Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BBF201: In order to prepare to send his child to a medical school in the future, Encik Ishak wants to accumulate RM1.5 million: Introduction To Financial Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BBPB2103: Select any organization of your choice. Explain the environmental factors and the impacts on the practices of human resource: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Adam booked his flight from Kuala Lumpur to Sabah on a scheduled flight on a particular day. Because of the bad weather: Business Law Case Study, TU, Malaysia
- Identify a business domain for Condominium Property Management. Construct a software solution using: Property Management System Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- He was the son of Abeto Fasil, as well as the grandson of Abeto Yakob and the great-grandson of Dawit II: History Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- Working Arrangements and Leadership, Post COVID-19 The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted global labor markets in 2020: HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Case Study, MSU, Malaysia
- MBA06013 Recognize your organization or organization of your own choice and the current leadership problems: Organizational Behavior and Leadership Reflective essay, AMU, Malaysia