Mr.Shahrul Affendy had been appointed to lead the finance team of Extreme Broadband Corporation: Financial Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL)|
1. (a) Mr Shahrul Affendy had been appointed to lead the finance team of Extreme Broadband Corporation. The team is required to advise the board on the investment that should be undertaken. The annual historical share prices for Maxis and Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TLMM) are as follows:
As the leader of the finance team, he is required to suggest the preferable
company to be invested based on the coefficient of variation for Maxis and
Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TLMM).
(b) Azimah works as an investment analyst for Permodalan Nasional Berhad
(PNB). Currently, she is evaluating five shares and has to report to her
manager on the performance of the shares. Below is the respective
information on the shares.
i. Expected return on the portfolio.
ii. Required rate of return for this portfolio.
2. Armani Berhad and Ardeena Berhad are identical in every respect except that Armani Berhad is unlevered while Ardeena Berhad has RM2,000,000 of 5 per cent debt outstanding. Assume that all the Modigliani and Miller assumptions are met, the Earnings Before Interest and Tax (EBIT) is RM1,500,000 and the cost of equity to Armani Berhad is 18 per cent. The corporate tax rate is 38 per cent. Determine the Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) for both propositions.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a huge team of professional writers who provide guidance to Kuala Lumpur university students. our experts are well educated to offer finance assignments at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBPS4103: Assume that you are a consultant and Mr. Chuah Mun Soong wanted a second opinion from you on Flat Cargo Berhad: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CBOP3103: GlobalSkills Solution is a prominent training centre located at the heart of Kuala Lumpur: Object Oriented Approach in Software Development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Extract all the strategies used by both companies to beat each other in building reputation perspectives: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- FPIT1083: You, as a network engineer, have been required to design a network topology for the company: Introduction to Computer Networks Coursework, TARC, Malaysia
- FAR320: WNO Food Bhd purchased 2 industrial buildings in the Pending area on 1 January 2015 Building A is used as a place to process food: Financial Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- AAC20303: Pinang Berhad is a company that carries out a diverse range of activities It is proud of its reputation as a ‘caring’ organisation and has adopted various ethical policies toward its employees: Financial Accounting & Reporting Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- MBA3305:Challenges of Implementing Internet of Things (IoT) in Malaysian Private Healthcare Industry, Case Study of AK Hospital: Business Research Methods Research Paper, MUST, Malaysia
- CCS21403: Write a program to execute multiple tasks concurrently and with some elements of thread control using the available methods: Real-Time System Assignment, MTU, Malaysia
- Real-Time system is subjected to the system response time should be assured within a given time frame, or the system should fulfill: Real Time System Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate the comments made by the two CEOs in the context of values differences across cultures and the motives: Faculty of Behavioural Sciences Assignment, HU, Malaysia