Mr.Shahrul Affendy had been appointed to lead the finance team of Extreme Broadband Corporation: Financial Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL)|
1. (a) Mr Shahrul Affendy had been appointed to lead the finance team of Extreme Broadband Corporation. The team is required to advise the board on the investment that should be undertaken. The annual historical share prices for Maxis and Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TLMM) are as follows:
As the leader of the finance team, he is required to suggest the preferable
company to be invested based on the coefficient of variation for Maxis and
Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TLMM).
(b) Azimah works as an investment analyst for Permodalan Nasional Berhad
(PNB). Currently, she is evaluating five shares and has to report to her
manager on the performance of the shares. Below is the respective
information on the shares.
i. Expected return on the portfolio.
ii. Required rate of return for this portfolio.
2. Armani Berhad and Ardeena Berhad are identical in every respect except that Armani Berhad is unlevered while Ardeena Berhad has RM2,000,000 of 5 per cent debt outstanding. Assume that all the Modigliani and Miller assumptions are met, the Earnings Before Interest and Tax (EBIT) is RM1,500,000 and the cost of equity to Armani Berhad is 18 per cent. The corporate tax rate is 38 per cent. Determine the Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) for both propositions.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a huge team of professional writers who provide guidance to Kuala Lumpur university students. our experts are well educated to offer finance assignments at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBFA2203: The balance sheet date of BumBum Berhad is 31 December 2020 and the meeting of the Board of Directors is 25 March 2021: Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACC4304: Write an essay that critically evaluates the impact of an accounting scandal on auditor independence and audit quality: Auditing Essay, HU, Malaysia
- You are required to develop OPMS which will be used by “OCEAN Sdn Bhd” a Malaysian leading company: Python Programming For Beginners Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- XYZ company plans to execute CSR activities “Sweet Run with XYZ” at Educity, Iskandar Puteri: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- You have been employed by an Information Technology (IT) industry as an IT Officer who is to set up a simple LAN in a department: Computer Systems and Networking Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- HMEF5103: It is undisputed that quality teachers play an important role in student achievement. Many high-performing school: Qualitative Research Methodology, OUM, Malaysia
- You are tasked to demonstrate the feasibility and complexity of the IATA information system in terms of the data structures to be deployed for their operations and database storage: Data Structure and Algorithm Report, MUM, Malaysia
- Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity: Introduction to Statistic Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- The National Physical Plan 3 or Rancangan Fizikal Negara-3 has identified six urban conurbations in Malaysia. Construction Economics Report, HWU, Malaysia
- AMIS3033: Explain any FOUR/FIVE emerging health technologies in this digital era. Health technologies include devices, systems: Managing Information Systems Assignment, TARC, Malaysia