MPU3313: evaluate learners’ analytical and reflective skills in addressing issues related to health and wellness promotion for individuals, families, and communities: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||MPU3313: Health and Wellness 2|
This assignment is to evaluate learners’ analytical and reflective skills in addressing issues related to health and wellness promotion for individuals, families, and communities.
A well-balanced diet is important in maintaining a healthy body for the individual, families and community.
Express specifically the essential nutrients that constitute a well-balanced diet for a better quality of life.
Dietary modifications from a normal diet are necessary for the therapeutic needs of special groups of people. Mr Q is a newly diagnosed diabetic patient requiring insulin to stabilize his blood glucose levels. He attends a diabetes clinic to receive education on the self-management of diabetes. He also has kidney failure. The physician ensures Mr Q understands the proposed therapeutic diet plan and obtains written consent to provide a therapeutic nutritional care plan.
Use relevant resources to discuss the therapeutic diet for Mr Q who has diabetes and kidney failure to ensure a more meaningful life.
Recall your learning experience related to essential nutrients as well as therapeutic diet through your reading and discussions in the respective tutorial sessions and e- Forums.
Based on the experience, develop a health reflective journal on your views related to the issue of constituting a well-balanced diet and your intervention to avoid the above disease to ensure a more meaningful life.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
We have a team of assignment experts who have gathered years of experience in the field of solving any MPU3313: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment. Our open university assignment experts are highly qualified and skilled to solve nursing assignments at a cost-effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Choose 3 cryptocurrencies from the list that you think can become important cryptocurrencies in the future: Information System Management Report, UTM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: You are required to write a report about your own personal problem and propose a solution to the problem: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
- You are expected to read beyond textbooks and able to apply the knowledge gain from real life examples either from your working environment: Portfolio and Risk Management Report, APU, Malaysia
- BNNS6253 There is an increase in the prevalence of Colorectal cancer in Malaysia and worldwide. Nurses have a vital role in the early: Gastrointestinal Nursing Essay, LUC, Malaysia
- MPU3223: Select any ONE entrepreneur in Malaysia that you know, and identify the competitor’s resources of that entrepreneur: Entrepreneurship 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Brief description of the system and the specific typical organizations which will use it: Integrative Programming, APU, Malaysia
- This government has moved quickly to strengthen our response to Putin’s cronies and ensure that corrupt elites: Company law Assignment, UCISS
- BBPW3103 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT 1- UOM
- FIT3155: Write a program in C++ to demonstrate your ability to apply stack or queue data structures: Advanced data structures and algorithms Report, MUM, Malaysia
- You have been hired as a management consultant to analyze the current financial position of the company: Finance Accounting and Management Report, UON, Malaysia