MPU3313: evaluate learners’ analytical and reflective skills in addressing issues related to health and wellness promotion for individuals, families, and communities: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||MPU3313: Health and Wellness 2|
This assignment is to evaluate learners’ analytical and reflective skills in addressing issues related to health and wellness promotion for individuals, families, and communities.
A well-balanced diet is important in maintaining a healthy body for the individual, families and community.
Express specifically the essential nutrients that constitute a well-balanced diet for a better quality of life.
Dietary modifications from a normal diet are necessary for the therapeutic needs of special groups of people. Mr Q is a newly diagnosed diabetic patient requiring insulin to stabilize his blood glucose levels. He attends a diabetes clinic to receive education on the self-management of diabetes. He also has kidney failure. The physician ensures Mr Q understands the proposed therapeutic diet plan and obtains written consent to provide a therapeutic nutritional care plan.
Use relevant resources to discuss the therapeutic diet for Mr Q who has diabetes and kidney failure to ensure a more meaningful life.
Recall your learning experience related to essential nutrients as well as therapeutic diet through your reading and discussions in the respective tutorial sessions and e- Forums.
Based on the experience, develop a health reflective journal on your views related to the issue of constituting a well-balanced diet and your intervention to avoid the above disease to ensure a more meaningful life.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
We have a team of assignment experts who have gathered years of experience in the field of solving any MPU3313: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment. Our open university assignment experts are highly qualified and skilled to solve nursing assignments at a cost-effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- AAC20303: Pinang Berhad is a company that carries out a diverse range of activities It is proud of its reputation as a ‘caring’ organisation and has adopted various ethical policies toward its employees: Financial Accounting & Reporting Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Your group is the investment review committee of RT Property Management Sdn Bhd: Management and Science Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- SQG2613: Investigate current study trends based on the selected study areas related to Civil Engineering: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTM, Malaysia
- Write a Critical Response Reviewing the Research Discussed in the Article and Relate it’s Implications to the Early Literacy in Children: English Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- FIT1043: The Python programming language in the Jupyter Notebook environment It should also be formatted properly using the Markdown language: Introduction to data science Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Please analyze the financial statements of 2 companies for the period of 3 years that you have chosen from your group: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Explain to Fairuz the validity of the agreement and illustrate your answer with relevant cases under the law of contract: Construction Law Assignment, STU, Malaysia
- The traveling salesman problem (TSP) is an NP-hard problem that can be represented as a fully connected graph: Programming Laungauge Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- A firm’s short-run total cost function is 𝑇𝐶 = 𝑞 2 − 3𝑞 + 500 The firm is a monopolist and the inverse demand function for its product is 𝑝 = −𝑞 + 105: Introduction to Mathematical Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- CT010-3-1: Assume that the place you are living in has two (2) vaccination centers (VC1 and VC2) and they require a computer program to keep the records of all vaccination done:Python Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia