MPU3313: evaluate learners’ analytical and reflective skills in addressing issues related to health and wellness promotion for individuals, families, and communities: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||MPU3313: Health and Wellness 2|
This assignment is to evaluate learners’ analytical and reflective skills in addressing issues related to health and wellness promotion for individuals, families, and communities.
A well-balanced diet is important in maintaining a healthy body of the individual, families and community.
Express specifically the essential nutrients that constitute a well-balanced diet for better quality of life.
Dietary modifications from a normal diet are necessary for the therapeutic needs of special groups of people. Mr. Q is a newly diagnosed diabetic patient requiring insulin to stabilize his blood glucose levels. He attends a diabetes clinic to receive education on the self-management of diabetes. He also has kidney failure. The physician ensures Mr. Q understands the proposed therapeutic diet plan and obtains written consent to provide a therapeutic nutritional care plan.
Use relevant resources to discuss the therapeutic diet for Mr. Q who has diabetes and kidney failure in order to ensure a more meaningful life.
Recall your learning experience related to essential nutrients as well as therapeutic diet through your reading and discussions in the respective tutorial sessions and e- Forums.
Based on the experience, develop a health reflective journal on your views related to the issue of constituting a well-balanced diet and your intervention to avoid the above disease in order to ensure a more meaningful life.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
We have a team of assignment experts who have gathered years of experience in the field of solving any MPU3313: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment. Our open university assignment experts are highly qualified and skilled to solve nursing assignments at a cost-effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Imagine you are starting a new company and Write the details about the company plus the details of the product e.g., manufacturing processes, materials needed: BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- BM6023: As the millennium began, the future for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., smelled sweet Not only could the company boast iconic status: Managerial Accounting & Finance Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- XBOH2103: Following a significant increase in workplace accidents, a health and safety campaign is planned to be launched within an organization: Occupational Safety And Health Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBPB2103 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT assignment – OUM
- SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
- OUMH1303: Describe Effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Language in Expressing Formal: English For Oral Communication Assignment, OUM
- DEE40082: The device has a voice-controlled, Google Assistant smart speaker with a beautiful color segmented LED display: Electrical Engineering, Assignment, PM, Malaysia
- CAT3044: You must adhere to the university college regulations on academic conduct Formal inquiry proceedings will be instigated: Enterprise Architecture Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- This accessible text provides a lively introduction to the essential skills of creative problem-solving: Creative Problem Solving Case Study, UMS, Malaysia
- FIN 6554/FIN6013: Case 1: Capital Budgeting: Competition in the Aircraft Industry In early 2018, Boeing was Involved in a titanic Struggle with European Consortium Airbus SAS for Dominance of the Commercial Aircraft Industry: Finance for Manager Assignment, SU, Malaysia