MOM705: Ali makes ping-pong balls in his Malaysia plant. With recent increases in his costs, he has a newfound interest: Operations Management Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
|University||Asia e University (AeU)|
Ali makes ping-pong balls in his Malaysia plant. With recent increases in his costs, he has a newfound interest in efficiency. Ali is interested in determining the productivity of his organization. He would like to know if his organization is maintaining the manufacturing average of a 3% increase in productivity. He has the following data of month June 2015 and month June 2016:
Show the productivity percentage change for each category and then determine the improvement for labor- hours, the typical standard for comparison.
- Draw the AON network for the construction activity.
- Draw the AOA network for the construction activity.
- Identify the critical path in parts (a) and (b).
- What is the expected project length for parts (a) and (b)?
- Comment your answer on part (d).
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Evergreen Pharmaceutical uses an unstable chemical compound that must be kept in an environment where both temperature and humidity can be controlled. Evergreen uses 800 kg per month of the chemical, estimates the holding cost to be 50% of the purchase price (because of spoilage), and estimates order costs to be $50 per order. The cost schedules of the two suppliers are as follows:
- What is the economic order quantity for each supplier?
- What quantity should be ordered? Which Supplier should be used?
- What is the total cost for the most economic order size?
- What factor(s) should be considered besides total cost?
The demand for subassembly S is 100 units in week 7. Each unit of S requires 1 unit of T and 2 units of U. Each unit of T requires 1 unit of V, 2 units of W, and 1 unit of X. Finally, each unit of U requires 2 units of Y and 3 units of Z. One firm manufactures all items. It takes 2 weeks to make S, 1 week to make T, 2 weeks to make U, 2 weeks to make V, 3 weeks to make W, 1 week to make X, 2 weeks to make Y, and 1 week to make Z.
- Construct a product structure. Identify all levels, parents, and components.
- Construct a net material requirements plan using the following on-hand inventory.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with your assignments in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help! Our team of experienced and highly qualified academic writers is here to provide you with the support and guidance you need to succeed. Whether you need help with essay or a complex research project, we have the expertise to deliver top-quality work that meets all of your requirements. We offer a wide range of services, including editing, proofreading, and custom writing, all at affordable prices. So why wait? Contact Malaysia Assignment Help today and let us help you achieve your academic goals!
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss the growth strategies in Ansoff s Matrix that can be opted to Influence the growth of the newly developed product: Innovation management and new product development Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- LAW1014: On 3 May 2014, Azam wrote to Ben offering to sell to Ben his boat for RM2 million: Business law Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BMK310/03: Established in 1957, Corica Pastries from Australia has consistently been delighting customers with their world-famous apple strudels: Retailing Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Defines your proposals to address the concerns raised in respect of the existing complaints handling process: Advance Certification in Compliance Essay, MMU, Malaysia
- Based on an article from Outlook India dated August 2022, experts believe that 5G technology is the perfect technology: Telecommunications Research Paper, APU, Malaysia
- This project is proposed to solve the business problem from a business/firm/company perspective: Business Analytics Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- LGSE3052: In conjunction with World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2021, PETRONAS will be organising a national-level public engagement: English for Occupational Purpose Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- HFT20303: How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM250 at the end of five years: Financial Management Assignment, UMK, Malaysia
- BFW3121: The Malaysian stock market is a key economic indicator of the country’s overall economic health: Investments and Portfolio Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- The scale of the crisis and governments’ responses have been matched by a colossal flow of information about COVID-19: English Assignment, UM, Malaysia