MKT60104: Crafting a comprehensive marketing and promotional plan requires meticulous organization and in-depth thought: Principles of Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
|Subject||MKT60104 Principles of Marketing Assignment|
Crafting a comprehensive marketing and promotional plan requires meticulous organization and in-depth thought toward the company’s vision, mission, and goals to be aligned with its planned activities. You are appointed as a marketing consultant of the company (that you have chosen below) to provide an in-depth review of its current marketing plan by incorporating marketing theories and perform the SWOT analysis to uncover the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the PRODUCT LINE that you have chosen. The strengths and weaknesses are not limited to the product itself but also cover the product’s marketing initiatives, brandings, partnerships and etc to create a customer’s lifetime value. The opportunities and threats shall be analysed from the external forces (that cannot be controlled by the company) but brings positivism and negativism towards the products.
Based on the SWOT analysis findings, you need to propose comprehensive marketing activities by incorporating the marketing mix (4Ps) and digitalisation. Nonetheless, merely proposing strategies is insufficient, students shall plan further by explaining the proposed strategies with detailed action plans in deriving promising implications towards the strategies in generating profits by attaining customers’ lifetime value and loyalty.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Excel in Marketing at TU, Malaysia! Taylor's University students, are you grappling with your MKT60104 Principles of Marketing Assignment? Crafting a comprehensive marketing and promotional plan demands meticulous organization and in-depth thought. Don't worry; we're here to help! Our expert team offers top-tier Individual Assignment Solutions and a dedicated Assignment Writing Service in Malaysia to guide you toward academic success. Trust us for top grades and a stress-free academic journey.
Recent Solved Questions
- Pietro Yon, a local businessman, owns and manages a number of retail stores that sell a range of homewares: Finance for Strategic Managers Assignment, IBAS, Malaysia
- NBNS2113: Mr A, a 55-year-old male presented to the emergency department with acute onset shortness of breath. He is a smoker with: Respiratory Nursing Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- This government has moved quickly to strengthen our response to Putin’s cronies and ensure that corrupt elites: Company law Assignment, UCISS
- WUC107/03: You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations The Communications Director of a large company has asked you to write an article on ‘Guidelines for cross-cultural negotiations in China’ for their business magazine: Workplace Communication Skills Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- What can be inferred about the level of interest rate in Japan relative to the level of interest rate in the US: International Financial Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Explain the importance of HR management and how it relates to the management process: Human Resource Management Report, Malaysia
- What is the Company’s market Penetration Strategy (intensive, selective, etc.) and How do the Channels Being used Reflect that Strategy: Supply Chain Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- SEM106 Serba Dinamik Holdings Bhd is a Malaysia-based investment holding company, which manages Serba Dinamik Group and CSE Global Ltd: principle of management Assignment, XUM, Malaysia
- CBS1233: Select a Malaysian company that is operating domestically and that wishes to move internationally: Introduction to marketing Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- Draw supply and demand diagrams to illustrate sequential changes in the domestic market for Hainanese chicken rice in Singapore: Economics Assignment, OUM, Malaysia