MGT340: Human resources have played an important role in the success of the company. The quality of the human resource: Human Resource Management Dissertation, UUM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)|
|Subject||MGT340: Human Resource Management|
Human resources have played an important role in the success of the company. The quality of the human resource is important as the employees depend on it to be productive and achieve objectives. Therefore, the performance management system came into effect as a management reform to address and redress concerns, organizations had about performance.
Employee performance can be achieved when the employees understand how they can solve problems and have the right skills to perform the task. When employees are able to perform the tasks given, it will help to increase the company’s productivity level. Training plays a crucial part in helping employees to perform their daily tasks and achieve the goals of the company. In contributing to the overall goal of the organization, training, and development processes are implemented as these benefit not just the organization but also the individuals making up that organization (Hashim, 2014).
For the organization level, the training will help to improve the profitability of the organization and improve the positive attitude of employees toward the organization, while for individual levels, the training will help the employee to perform the current tasks and future tasks given to them.
The performance of an individual can be achieved by participating in training activities. Learning can be achieved through training which is translated into organization resources in which the employee is able to acquire, infer, and utilized the skills they have obtained. Moreover, training can help the organization to obtain expert skills in such areas which are acquired through pieces of training. Therefore, pieces of training will give an impact on the performance of the employees.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Struggling with your MGT340 Human Resource Management dissertation? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help. As a leading dissertation writing service, we offer online assignment help tailored to your needs. Our team of skilled writers will assist you in developing a well-researched and professionally written dissertation that reflects your understanding of the subject. With our support, you can confidently submit your work to Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) and excel in your academic journey
Recent Solved Questions
- FIT3179: The aim of the assignment is to apply the data visualisation techniques examined during the entire semester: Data Visualisation Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- PFS 2143: Discuss from the journal and you can add other discussions from other sources to support your issues: Corporate Finance Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- BUSI2167: The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination With the right policy measures and strong coordination: Managing and marketing tourism Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- SudaJayaTech is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena: Introduction to Networking Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- The explanation of location, the community involved, the year and month the issue happened, and the causes: Understanding Ethics and Civilization Report, USM, Malaysia
- Blockchain technology has gotten a lot of attention around the world because it has the potential to change how supply chains: Technical Planning Research Paper, UMS, Malaysia
- DPB20043: Choose a company that protects its products using any one of the types of intellectual property as the above diagram: Management Information System Case Study, PM, Malaysia
- BFN20203: You are required to collect the closing MONTHLY share prices of FOUR 4 companies from the main market: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- How economic forces help Grab to determine areas that are ripe for new startups and areas that startups should avoid: Creativity and Innovation Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- CES3013: Evaluate the implications of social and ethical issues in the development of information systems. Demonstrate awareness of the nature: Social and Current Issues in Computing Assignment, UOW, Malaysia