MGT1013 Ten Pen Hypermarket is Trans-national organisation. The company was established in Malaysia: Principle of Management, KPM, Malaysia
|Kolej Profesional MARA Ayer Molek (KPM)
|MGT1013 Principle of Management
” TenPen Hypermarket”
“Ten Pen Hypermarket is Trans-national organisation. The company was established in Malaysia. At first, its operation Is in local market but after 20 years, it went global and started operated outside Malaysia. At present, there are GOt branches of TenPen Hypermarket throughout MataySta and ‘@: branches in Saudi Arabia.
. The organisational structure of an organisation is a critical component of its operations ensuring that all aspects of the business are managed effectively. The structure outlines the roles and responsibilities of each department and _ individual, facilitating efficient communication and coordination.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
At the top of the hierarchy of Ten Pen Hypermarket is the Company President. He is responsible for making major corporate decisions and managing the overall operations and resources of the company. Reporting directly to the Company President are the Vice Presidents. They oversee various aspects of the business, such as the finance, marketing, and operations.
– Since Ten Pen Hypermarket has 30 branches throughout Malaysia and 3 branches in Saudi Arabia, the operations are divided into the hands of the Regional Managers. The Regional Managers oversee the managing of the hypermarkets within their assigned regions. They ensure that all stores comply with company policies and meet performance targets.
The Merchandising department, which reports: to the Regional Managers, is responsible for product selection and pricing. They work closely with suppliers and analyse market trends to determine which products to stock. Whereas the Public Relations department manages the supermarket’s image and relationships with the public. They handle media inquiries, organize promotional events, and manage crises. iach hypermarket store is managed by a General Manager. They are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the store, including sales, staff management, and customer service.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Unlock success in MGT1013 Principle of Management at KPM, Malaysia, with our specialized services. Our platform offers expert assistance for individual assignments through dedicated assignment helpers. Malaysia students can conveniently pay for support, ensuring excellence in coursework. Explore our dedicated Essay Writing Service in Malaysia for a deeper understanding of topics like Ten Pen Hypermarket. Elevate your academic journey with us!
Recent Solved Questions
- Digital Storytelling Products As Means To Increase Generativity Amongst Malaysian Educators In Middle Or Late Adulthood: Psychology Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- I want someone to help me in guiding me to build a gaming application for autistic children. I have done the logic: Computer Science Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- Examine the depiction of family relationships or the “domestic affections” as one of the central concerns: Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture Essay, UOC, Malaysia
- MGT 507: The covid-19 crisis impacted the world continuously including individuals, society, economics, and business: Research Methodology Research Paper, LUC, Malaysia
- Direct Runoff Hydrograph (DRH) was observed from the urbanized catchment and rural catchment less than 10% development: Hydrology Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Through the subject of Marine Technology, you have been exposed to Diesel engines, boilers, steam and gas turbines: Marine Technology Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis The airline industry has historically accumulated large financial losses, often underwritten by national governments: Business Strategy Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Legal assignment The U.S. firm Apple operates a digital ecosystem with its own hardware and software: Ethics and Legal Implications Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- You have been hired as a Fraud examiner by Polaris Co to investigate Financial statement fraud in their organization: Prevention and Detection of Corruption and Procurement Fraud Assignment, LBS, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: Expose learners to critical thinking, and decision-making skills and enhance the learners’ problem-solving skills: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM, Malaysia