MBA6073: Decide demand and supply factors impacting the launch of the new product service based on the organization that you have selected incorporating short-run and long-run factors: Managerial Economics Assignment, QIUP, Malaysia
|Quest International University Perak
|MBA6073: Managerial Economics
Decide demand and supply factors impacting the launch of the new product/service based on the organization that you have selected incorporating short-run and long-run factors.
Recommend three initiatives the organization you have selected should embark on to become an agile organization. Use managerial economics concepts to support your recommendations.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Based on the existing local and regional economic conditions, develop the growth plan for the newly launched product/service based on the managerial economics pricing and cost principles.
Evaluate the potential impact of the newly launched product on the local and regional economy for the next two years incorporating the concepts of consumer consumption, savings, investment, and inflation. Based on your evaluation, assess the growth potential for the newly launched product/service using economics theories.
- Reflect on the effort you have committed to searching for the information required to complete this assignment.
- Reflect on the level of honesty required for you to defend your arguments presented in this assignment.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you need homework help service on MBA6073: Managerial Economics then Malaysia Assignment Help has a setup of experienced writers who are committed to providing top-quality answers on MBA assignments before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- BAGB1023: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, UIU, Malaysia You are required to prepare a Change Management Plan for the Company
- Fact-finding and action-talking duties often polarize an individual and the entire group’s dynamics: Organizational Behavior Home Work, USM, Malaysia
- CHE61504 Write a report related to the application of Fluid Mechanics fundamental principles in enhancing: Engineering Fluid Mechanics Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- 310CT: You are required to use JAM agent and design and develop a program so that the robots can collect all the rewards: Intelligent Agents Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- Determine the basic training unit contribution margin and the break-even point number of participants in the current year: Finance and Accounting for Managers Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- Discuss and justify the potential market structure for your business that you are about to enter: Economic Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- ACC6202 Evaluate the local economy in light of GDP, interest rates, inflation, and currencies. Explain how these factors would affect the chosen company: Accounts and Financy Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- MGT6208E: Rakyat Quality of Life” is the core of the New Economic Model for Malaysia, and as the Nation embarks on reaching the developed-country: STATISTICS AND DECISION ANALYSIS Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- FIT1047: Briefly describe the columns displayed by the tool you use that relate to a) memory usage and b) CPU usage: Introduction to Computer Systems, Networks and Security Assignment, MUM, Malaysia