MBA6073: Decide demand and supply factors impacting the launch of the new product service based on the organization that you have selected incorporating short-run and long-run factors: Managerial Economics Assignment, QIUP, Malaysia
|University||Quest International University Perak|
|Subject||MBA6073: Managerial Economics|
Decide demand and supply factors impacting the launch of the new product/service based on the organization that you have selected incorporating short-run and long-run factors.
Recommend three initiatives the organization you have selected should embark on to become an agile organization. Use managerial economics concepts to support your recommendations.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Based on the existing local and regional economic conditions, develop the growth plan for the newly launched product/service based on the managerial economics pricing and cost principles.
Evaluate the potential impact of the newly launched product on the local and regional economy for the next two years incorporating the concepts of consumer consumption, savings, investment, and inflation. Based on your evaluation, assess the growth potential for the newly launched product/service using economics theories.
- Reflect on the effort you have committed to searching for the information required to complete this assignment.
- Reflect on the level of honesty required for you to defend your arguments presented in this assignment.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you need homework help service on MBA6073: Managerial Economics then Malaysia Assignment Help has a setup of experienced writers who are committed to providing top-quality answers on MBA assignments before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- WUC203/03: What are the two advantages and two disadvantages of food delivery service: Writing Skills for University Studies Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- EDF5544: Students are required to watch the above movie and complete a review of the movie based on the group therapy: Group counselling skills and psychotherapy Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- MBA6073: Bank Negara Malaysia said today household debt, as measured by the household debt-to-gross domestic product ratio: Managerial Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- BNRS 6214: The student is required to write a quantitative research proposal about any topic of interest: Introduction to Research Methodology $ Statistic for Nurses Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- EER3534: Assuming you are an estate agent/negotiator in Klang Valley and Your firm has been appointed as an exclusive agency firm to do marketing: CPD WORKSHOP Assignment, ICI, Malaysia
- A research paper is an analytical piece about an issue in the field. It can be based on primary or secondary data: Conventional Weapons Issues Research Paper, TU, Malayasia
- KT24403: There are N philosophers and N forks, the philosophers represent processes and forks represent resources: Operating Systems Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Which aspects of globalization has a positive or negative affect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY: International Business Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- MKTG3040: You are required to select an experience when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company from ONE category of the industry : Services Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
- BBM207: Describe how the new wage will benefit employees in the urban areas and Discuss the consequences to the economy of Malaysia: Human Resource Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia