MBA6073: Decide demand and supply factors impacting the launch of the new product service based on the organization that you have selected incorporating short-run and long-run factors: Managerial Economics Assignment, QIUP, Malaysia
|University||Quest International University Perak|
|Subject||MBA6073: Managerial Economics|
Decide demand and supply factors impacting the launch of the new product/service based on the organization that you have selected incorporating short-run and long-run factors.
Recommend three initiatives the organization you have selected should embark on to become an agile organization. Use managerial economics concepts to support your recommendations.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Based on the existing local and regional economic conditions, develop the growth plan for the newly launched product/service based on the managerial economics pricing and cost principles.
Evaluate the potential impact of the newly launched product on the local and regional economy for the next two years incorporating the concepts of consumer consumption, savings, investment, and inflation. Based on your evaluation, assess the growth potential for the newly launched product/service using economics theories.
- Reflect on the effort you have committed to searching for the information required to complete this assignment.
- Reflect on the level of honesty required for you to defend your arguments presented in this assignment.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you need homework help service on MBA6073: Managerial Economics then Malaysia Assignment Help has a setup of experienced writers who are committed to providing top-quality answers on MBA assignments before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBRC4103: The first stage of research is to identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, OUM, Malaysia
- MGT555: Differentiate between nominal, ordinal, ratio, and interval data and Provide one example for each type of data: Business Analytic Home Work, UiTM, Malaysia
- students will be evaluated on their ability to analyze, interpret, justify, create ideas, propose viable and ethical solutions, and apply the best alternatives: Management & Financial Accounting Case study, MUM, Malaysia
- I just need to make an app that functions like Tinder but instead of female and male and I want it to be for students looking: Mobile app Development Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- Mrs Spoon is a 48-year-old woman who works part-time as a kindergarten assistant come to physiotherapy clinic with the history of Pain: PHYSIOTHERAPY Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- The prices of vegetables have increased, and according to the Kuala Lumpur Vegetable Wholesalers Association: Microeconomics Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- LAW 309: Danny was a boiler man who worked for the Palm Oil Research Institute (PORI) (fictitious), an agency under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Plantation: ADMINISTRATIVE LAW Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- JTW111/3: Tujuan tugasan ini adalah untuk meningkatkan kebolehan pelajar memahami transaksi transaksi perakaunan dan dapat membentuk penyata kewangan: Prinsip Perakaunan Kewangan Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- BKAN1013: Gurkha Consultancy Sdn Bhd is a company that provides consultation to entrepreneurs: Basic Accounting Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Students are given an article British Airways suffers data breach compromising information: Information Technology Case Study, UTP, Malaysia