MGF5020: Explanation of4 elements of CSR dimensions with supporting evidence from the annual report: Business ethics in a global environment Report, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||MGF5020: Business ethics in a global environment|
- Introduction of the company (brief history, board of directors, subsidiaries of the company, and its nature of business)
- Justification of the said company is a shariah-compliant company
- Explanation of4 elements of CSR dimensions with supporting evidence from the annual report.
- Impact of CSR undertaken by the company on the stakeholders
- Explanation of 3 components of corporate governance (refer below)
- Effectiveness of complying with MCCG for the company and towards the stakeholders
- Marks are given for report layout, complying to report format, appendix, references, free from grammar mistakes, and good flow of discussion.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of professional expert writers who can provide university assignment help on MGF5020: Business ethics in a global environment. our diligent writers have gained years of experience to develop unique solutions for management assignments at a cost-effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- The banking industry is highly competitive, with banks not only competing among each other: BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT (MARKETING & SALES / OPERATION / PRODUCT) Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Based on the article given titled “Analysis of Iphone’s Marketing Strategy”, you are to evaluate/ analyze/ discuss: Global Marketing Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- The presentation of the Budget 2023 by the Prime Minister of Malaysia. Various government initiatives for the welfare: Principal of Economy Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MOM705: Explain how Operations Management OM research can complement Entrepreneurship theory – 3 – 4 pages: Operations management Assignment, AEU, Malaysia
- Monkeypox virus is an enveloped, double-stranded, deoxyribonucleic acid zoonotic orthopoxvirus in the Poxviridae: Biology Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- ACC6202 Evaluate the local economy in light of GDP, interest rates, inflation, and currencies. Explain how these factors would affect the chosen company: Accounts and Financy Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- SKMM2413: Choose a value for the polytropic exponent between 1.2-1.6. Using Microsoft Excel, construct the process: Thermodynamics Assignment, UMT, Malaysia
- Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destroy of mountains and many other activities: Advanced Environmental Impact Essay, UU, Malaysia
- The distinction between intention and recklessness has been made clear in case law: Criminal Law Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- SQG2613: Investigate current study trends based on the selected study areas related to Civil Engineering: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTM, Malaysia