MBOC7074: Demonstrate appropriate competencies in planning and conducting a systematic research study based upon sound aims and objectives: Research project Research paper, IUMW, Malaysia
|University||International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)|
|Subject||MBOC7074: research project|
Intended Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate appropriate competencies in planning and conducting a systematic research study based upon sound aims and objectives, research methodology, and utilizing analytical and interpretative skills and primary and secondary data.
- Consult, critically analyze and synthesize relevant literature. Select from the broad review of literature the most relevant to the chosen area of study.
- Understanding critically the theoretical perspectives of the research inquiry, formulate an appropriate research methodology, while recognizing both its strengths and weaknesses.
- Analyze, evaluate and synthesize data and present appropriate conclusions and realistic recommendations
- Reflect upon theory and its wider application. And identify the implications of findings for professional development and how they can be shared in theoretical, professional, and academic perspectives
The dissertation normally arises from a student’s individual interest and will be developed from the topics studied. It will require the student to broaden a field of study by developing a systematic piece of research based upon a sound rationale, appropriately chosen research methodology, and appropriate synthesis and presentation of both primary and secondary sources of data that takes into account both ethical and empirical limitations. Also, it will aim to show how the conclusions of the research are capable of more general application, either on a professional or theoretical basis.
The dissertation is an essential part of the degree as it is the culmination of the Master’s program and defines the master’s worthiness of the program. As such, it has been designed and conceived as an integral part of the program. Preparation for the dissertation begins early as students develop analytical and other research skills throughout part one of the program.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The Dissertation Process
There are a number of formal processes associated with the dissertation/Business Project.
Registering your dissertation topic –
this must be done on the Dissertation Proposal Form (appendix 1) by the published date. Wherever possible you should include an outline proposal as well as the title but we appreciate, in some cases, you cannot do this until you have consulted your supervisor. It is important that you submit this form on time, to the relevant Faculty office, as you will not be allocated a supervisor until it is submitted.
Choosing a Topic, Issue, Problem or Question
You choose your own topic but it has to be approved. You can choose a similar topic that may have been assessed for another module as long as it does not cover identical ground.
As a start, remind yourself that a dissertation/business project is much more than just a simple descriptive account of some aspect of your course. Very often the success of your dissertation/business project is determined by how successful you are in finding a good issue to pursue, a problem to investigate, a question to answer, and so on. Unless you are
Using Sources and Referencing
Do not forget that a dissertation depends crucially on source material. From the assessment criteria listed in a later section of this document, you will see that you will be evaluated on the way you use your sources. successful here you may be unable to develop a coherent and well-argued dissertation. This first stage can be difficult so don’t be afraid to spend some time on it.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignments Help is one of the excellent research paper help providers to college and university students that help you to get good scores effectively. our efficient writers provide the best services which fulfill the needs of the students.
Recent Solved Questions
- HMEE5013: As a graduate student, you need to be familiar with research and publication as part of the contribution to the corpus of knowledge in tertiary education: Educational Administration Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Across the street from a sandwich shop and a fried chicken joint, a greenmarket sprouts up every Wednesday in the Mott Haven: Effective English Assignment, UON, Malaysis
- As the Head of the Investment Analysis team of Am Global Investment Fund, you have to plan your investment: Financial Investment Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- MPU3112: Tugasan ini bertujuan untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar menganalisis kesepaduan sosial dalam mewujudkan: Hubungan Etink Assignment, OUM, Malayasia
- Kim Woo – Choong, Chairman of Daewoo, Korea’s fourth-largest business group, is going against the flow: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- PSY1034: Students are required to discuss how small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior: biological Psychology Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- CCS21403: Write a program to execute multiple tasks concurrently and with some elements of thread control using the available methods: Real-Time System Assignment, MTU, Malaysia
- FIT1047: Your name as a MARIE string This is the first task you need to submit It’s just a little warm-up so you can get familiar with strings: Introduction to computer systems, networks Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Kirakan nisbah kewangan bagi Asyeek Berhad bagi tahun 2015 berserta komen, prestasi syarikat berbanding purata industri: Financial Management Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected many industries and companies as well as major economies: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, USM, Malaysia