MBOC7074: Demonstrate appropriate competencies in planning and conducting a systematic research study based upon sound aims and objectives: Research project Research paper, IUMW, Malaysia
|International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)
|MBOC7074: research project
Intended Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate appropriate competencies in planning and conducting a systematic research study based upon sound aims and objectives, research methodology, and utilizing analytical and interpretative skills and primary and secondary data.
- Consult, critically analyze and synthesize relevant literature. Select from the broad review of literature the most relevant to the chosen area of study.
- Understanding critically the theoretical perspectives of the research inquiry, formulate an appropriate research methodology, while recognizing both its strengths and weaknesses.
- Analyze, evaluate and synthesize data and present appropriate conclusions and realistic recommendations
- Reflect upon theory and its wider application. And identify the implications of findings for professional development and how they can be shared in theoretical, professional, and academic perspectives
The dissertation normally arises from a student’s interest and will be developed from the topics studied. It will require the student to broaden a field of study by developing a systematic piece of research based upon a sound rationale, appropriately chosen research methodology, and appropriate synthesis and presentation of both primary and secondary sources of data that take into account both ethical and empirical limitations. Also, it will aim to show how the conclusions of the research are capable of more general application, either on a professional or theoretical basis.
The dissertation is an essential part of the degree as it is the culmination of the Master’s program and defines the master’s worthiness of the program. As such, it has been designed and conceived as an integral part of the program. Preparation for the dissertation begins early as students develop analytical and other research skills throughout part one of the program.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The Dissertation Process
There are several formal processes associated with the dissertation/Business Project.
Registering your dissertation topic –
this must be done on the Dissertation Proposal Form (appendix 1) by the published date. Wherever possible you should include an outline proposal as well as the title but we appreciate, that in some cases, you cannot do this until you have consulted your supervisor. You must submit this form on time, to the relevant Faculty office, as you will not be allocated a supervisor until it is submitted.
Choosing a Topic, Issue, Problem or Question
You choose your topic but it has to be approved. You can choose a similar topic that may have been assessed for another module as long as it does not cover identical ground.
As a start, remind yourself that a dissertation/business project is much more than just a simple descriptive account of some aspect of your course. Very often the success of your dissertation/business project is determined by how successful you are in finding a good issue to pursue, a problem to investigate, a question to answer, and so on. Unless you are
Using Sources and Referencing
Do not forget that a dissertation depends crucially on source material. From the assessment criteria listed in a later section of this document, you will see that you will be evaluated on the way you use your sources. successful here you may be unable to develop a coherent and well-argued dissertation. This first stage can be difficult so don’t be afraid to spend some time on it.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignments Help is one of the excellent research paper help providers to college and university students that help you to get good scores effectively. our efficient writers provide the best services which fulfill the needs of the students.
Recent Solved Questions
- The Malaysian bond market will remain one of the world’s most advanced project financing markets in the world: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysiax
- An alisisperanan nstitusi agama seperti masjid, tokong, gudhwaraataugerejauntukmengatasikonflik agama di Malaysia: Hubungan Etnik Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- TASK 1: Relational Database Queries – Relational Algebra: TASK 2: Relational Database Queries – SQL: SQL Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- In October 2020, Smart Co signed an agreement with Clear Inc. to divest the server memory business, including the memory fabrication facility: Accounting Case Study, UM, Malaysia
- I just need to make an app that functions like Tinder but instead of female and male and I want it to be for students looking: Mobile app Development Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- BBCE3013: Analyze and describe clearly the proposed issue or problem using appropriate tools or any relevant materials such as graphs: MALAYSIAN ECONOMY Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- To introduce supply chain management thinking to students in terms of measures within the supply chain management area: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MPU3123: Kerajaan Islam zaman Abbasiyyah telah membawa perubahan yang besar dalam pelbagai aspek seperti perubatan: Islamic Civilization and Asian Civilization Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- This assignment seeks to enhance the students’ knowledge of the various development policies that have been formulated: Construction Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- KNC6063: Explain the relevant energy and environmental policies or related acts applied to the energy management for a chemical factory: Energy And Environment Law And Policy Assignment, UMS, Malaysia