Climate change is the biggest threat to global health in the 21st century. Some of these threats include more frequent and intense droughts: English for Business Essay, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
|Subject||English for Business|
Climate change is the biggest threat to global health in the 21st century.
Some of these threats include more frequent and intense droughts, storms, heat waves, rising sea levels, melting glaciers, and warming oceans. These can directly harm animals, destroy the places they live, and wreak havoc on people’s livelihoods and communities.
This year, heat waves hit Europe and China. In some Chinese provinces, authorities are predicting levels to rise to at least 40C and the Chinese government has warned that forest fires could occur.
In July 2022, Shanghai’s temperature hit a sweltering 40.9 degrees Celsius, equalling its hottest day since records began in 1873, hitting this mark for the first time in 2017.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the perfect option if you're looking for the best case study help. Not only do they provide comprehensive case study services, but they also offer an unbeatable customer service experience. You can expect lightning-fast responses to any inquiries you make and helpful advice from knowledgeable agents. With online assignment help, case study worries are a thing of the past as their team of dedicated professionals is here to help you reach your goals!
Recent Solved Questions
- Brian Sdn Bhd has just recorded a net income of RM400.000 and WI distribute three quarters Advanced Corporate Finance Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- The concessionaire of the proposed Petaling Jaya Dispersal Link is seeking a listing on Bursa Malaysia via the reverse takeover: Stakeholder Management Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- INF20003: Whirlwind Courier Services As an employee of a large international courier and shipping service, Mike Morten met: Requirements Analysis and Modelling Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- You are required to prepare a case study about a business leader of your choice: Strategic Management and Leadership Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- You are employed as the Finance Director of Acme Utilities Inc Recently, the board of your organisation noticed that the powerplant was producing too much air pollution: Managerial Finance and Globalisation Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- This project is proposed to solve the business problem from a business/firm/company perspective: Business Analytics Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- XBOH2103: Following a significant increase in workplace accidents, a health and safety campaign is planned to be launched within an organization: Occupational Safety And Health Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FAR320: WNO Food Bhd purchased 2 industrial buildings in the Pending area on 1 January 2015 Building A is used as a place to process food: Financial Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- SKAA 4313: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Discuss and justify the potential market structure for your business that you are about to enter: Economic Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia