Climate change is the biggest threat to global health in the 21st century. Some of these threats include more frequent and intense droughts: English for Business Essay, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
|Subject||English for Business|
Climate change is the biggest threat to global health in the 21st century.
Some of these threats include more frequent and intense droughts, storms, heat waves, rising sea levels, melting glaciers, and warming oceans. These can directly harm animals, destroy the places they live, and wreak havoc on people’s livelihoods and communities.
This year, heat waves hit Europe and China. In some Chinese provinces, authorities are predicting levels to rise to at least 40C and the Chinese government has warned that forest fires could occur.
In July 2022, Shanghai’s temperature hit a sweltering 40.9 degrees Celsius, equalling its hottest day since records began in 1873, hitting this mark for the first time in 2017.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the perfect option if you're looking for the best case study help. Not only do they provide comprehensive case study services, but they also offer an unbeatable customer service experience. You can expect lightning-fast responses to any inquiries you make and helpful advice from knowledgeable agents. With online assignment help, case study worries are a thing of the past as their team of dedicated professionals is here to help you reach your goals!
Recent Solved Questions
- You are required to choose a case for a patient who suffered from a Genitourinary or Endocrine disease/disorder: Genitourinary Case Study, IMC, Malaysia
- Your critical thinking on the comparison of the methane and carbon dioxide from landfills in Indonesia: Air Pollution Engineering Report, SU, Malaysia
- The role of Small and Medium Enterprises (‘SMEs’) in the Malaysian economy is undoubtedly important: Introduction to Business Ethics and Values Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- After many years that’s the Holy Grail that we’re finally starting to get traction on. We recognized in the 1990s that design: Advanced Strategic Management Case Study, ASB, Malaysia
- A supermarket has two customers waiting for their purchases at counter 1 and one customer waiting to pay at counter 2: Probability & Mathematical Statistics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass: Energy Fuel and Power Technology Division Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- The intensive use of information technology (IT) in helping business organizations manage their information systems: Information System for Corporate Managers Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Explain the history and journey of the regulatory framework governing the financial reporting practices in Malaysia: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: Organizational integration happens when a company’s internal and external factors successfully mesh: Management Information System Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BM 2614: Berhad who they are, what they do, where their presence is global, what are the fast-moving goods they manufacture and distribute, to name some: Principle of marketing Report, MMU, Malaysia