BNNS6123: COVID-19 is a recently evolving communicable disease caused by novel strains of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus: Infection and Inflammation in Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
|University||Lincoln University College (LUC)|
|Subject||BNNS6123: Infection and Inflammation in Nursing|
COVID-19 is a recently evolving communicable disease caused by novel strains of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2. The first novel coronavirus disease outbreak reported was in December 2019, in Wuhan, China, soon afterward. On January 30, 2020, the World Health Organization declared the outbreak of a Public Health Emergency of International Concern pandemic on March 11, with increasing numbers seen worldwide, especially in Malaysia in the last two months.
The rapid and extensive spread of COVID-19 worldwide and the unprecedented changes in daily life have left people alarmed and frightened and impacted the general population, especially healthcare workers.
Please do a short review about the trend of increasing COVID-19 cases in Malaysia until today and how its effect the general population in Malaysia especially the healthcare worker in different aspects of life, supporting that with references. Furthermore, as a nurse, you are required to apply the knowledge of managing infectious diseases and how you could play a significant role in controlling and preventing the spread of COVID-19.
The written assignment should include an Introduction/Background, literature review, and conclusion. Start with a general introduction and then introduce the topic more specifically on COVID-19 spread and the raised number of COVID-19 in Malaysia in all pandemic waves till today, and how it’s affected the general population in Malaysia, especially the healthcare worker, in different aspects of their lives and the factor associated with that.
Define all significant concepts Program Title BSc in Nursing Module BNNS 6123 Infection and Inflammation in Nursing or keywords; explain briefly what the topic is about and your main argument. Finally, in the conclusion, you should reflect on and summarize the main points raised in the essay’s body. Do not introduce any new material or use references in the conclusion.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for a cheap essay writing service that delivers quality work? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our professional writers are experts in a variety of subject areas and can help you craft a high-quality essay that will meet all your requirements. With our assignment help Malaysia service, you don't have to worry about plagiarism and deadline issues – our experts can handle those problems for you.
Recent Solved Questions
- FAR210: Dasz Bhd was incorporated in 2018 with a registered capital of RM100,000,000. The company involves in the trading: Financial Accounting 3 Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- What disclosures are made about the ICM instruments that the IFI reported in the financial statement: Bachelor in Islamic Finance Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- TBE103/03: The elements of the environmental design have played major roles in providing comfort to the occupants of a building: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
- CBDS2103: Develop Data Structures Using C Language to solve a Given Problem (CLO2) and Demonstrate the Implementation of Appropriate Data: Data Structure Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- You are required to select only ONE product, service, or process from any of the eight industries stated below: Innovation Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- Heartsong LLC is a designer and manufacturer of replacement heart valves based in Peoria, Illinois. While a relatively small company: Strategic Management Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- Catalytic deoxygenation of palm oil and its residue in green diesel production: A current technological review: Inorganic Chemistry Thesis, UTM, malaysia
- CT050-3-2-WAPP: create a website that will serve as a platform for both registered and non-registered users who are looking for digital learning: WEB APPLICATIONS Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- EMCA5103: provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for risk management plan with essential traits to achieve the project’s goals and objectives: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MGMT20001: What suggestions do you have for the president on how to coach Jack in developing a personal improvement plan: Organisational Behaviour Case Study Malaysia