MBM3783: A local woman claims to have been cheated of over RM1.4 mil after meeting someone online who claimed to be a South African engineer: Social Marketing Case Study, UoTS, Malaysia
|University||UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY SARAWAK (UoTS)|
|Subject||MBM3783: Social Marketing|
A local woman claims to have been cheated of over RM1.4mil after meeting someone online who claimed to be a South African engineer working in New Zealand. Petaling Jaya district police chief ACP Mohamad Fakhrudin Abdul Hamid said the 54-year-old victim met the suspect on Facebook in April and continued their “friendship” through the WhatsApp app.
He said the two had never met and since April, the suspect had asked the self-employed victim for money to buy raw materials for an unknown project.
“As she trusted him, the victim made 37 transactions to four different accounts totaling RM1,445,900. “Not long after, the victim received a call from a delivery company claiming there was a ‘delivery’ believed to be from the suspect for her,” he said in a statement on Tuesday.
He said following that, the police arrested three African suspects at a restaurant here last Friday. An investigation revealed that all suspects are United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) card holders and had been in Malaysia since 2019.
He said the suspects, aged 35 to 48, were remanded for four days
- Supposed you are planning a campaign regarding the issue based in UTS, come out with a catchy title and describe the background, the purpose along with the focus of your campaign.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis.
- Select and describe why are they your target audience.
- Set the marketing objective and goals.
- Identify the Barriers, Benefits Motivators, the Competition, and Influential Others.
- Develop a positioning statement for your campaign
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is here to help students take the stress out of assignment writing! Our team of writers and editors have a wealth of experience writing assignments on a variety of topics, including literature, business, mathematics, and economics - so whatever you're studying, we've got you covered. Plus, with our essay writing service, you'll be provided with an original piece that's tailored to your specific topic and requirements. Sign up today and let us handle your grades for you!
Recent Solved Questions
- TBE20503 Students are required to view and understand the Coursera Courses as per in the study schedule for UNIT 3 and UNIT 4: Building Services Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Present the financial affairs of a parent company and its legally distinct subsidiaries as if they were a single unified economic entity: Corporate Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MKTG3040: You are required to select an experience when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company from ONE category of the industry : Services Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
- In a digitalized e-commerce system, entrepreneurs have to use Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) strategies: Entrepreneurial Marketing Essay, CU, Malaysia
- BBM207: Describe how the new wage will benefit employees in the urban areas and Discuss the consequences to the economy of Malaysia: Human Resource Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- SC025: Construct a program that performs one-dimensional array operations for problems involving linear search: Computer Science Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- EIA1005: Let X be a continuous random variable with the following probability density function: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- MCS714 Explain how Sanlu Group’s actions, or lack thereof, in response to the contaminated infant formula aligned: Corporate Social Responsibility Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- The assignment requires students to submit a report to assess the ability to evaluate evidence from a range of economics sources: Microeconomics Assignment, UNO, Malaysia
- KPMG’s global 2020 HR Pulse Survey received responses from nearly 1,300 HR executives worldwide across diversified: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia