MBM3783: A local woman claims to have been cheated of over RM1.4 mil after meeting someone online who claimed to be a South African engineer: Social Marketing Case Study, UoTS, Malaysia
|University||UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY SARAWAK (UoTS)|
|Subject||MBM3783: Social Marketing|
A local woman claims to have been cheated of over RM1.4mil after meeting someone online who claimed to be a South African engineer working in New Zealand. Petaling Jaya district police chief ACP Mohamad Fakhrudin Abdul Hamid said the 54-year-old victim met the suspect on Facebook in April and continued their “friendship” through the WhatsApp app.
He said the two had never met and since April, the suspect had asked the self-employed victim for money to buy raw materials for an unknown project.
“As she trusted him, the victim made 37 transactions to four different accounts totaling RM1,445,900. “Not long after, the victim received a call from a delivery company claiming there was a ‘delivery’ believed to be from the suspect for her,” he said in a statement on Tuesday.
He said following that, the police arrested three African suspects at a restaurant here last Friday. An investigation revealed that all suspects are United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) card holders and had been in Malaysia since 2019.
He said the suspects, aged 35 to 48, were remanded for four days
- Supposed you are planning a campaign regarding the issue based in UTS, come out with a catchy title and describe the background, the purpose along with the focus of your campaign.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis.
- Select and describe why are they your target audience.
- Set the marketing objective and goals.
- Identify the Barriers, Benefits Motivators, the Competition, and Influential Others.
- Develop a positioning statement for your campaign
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is here to help students take the stress out of assignment writing! Our team of writers and editors have a wealth of experience writing assignments on a variety of topics, including literature, business, mathematics, and economics - so whatever you're studying, we've got you covered. Plus, with our essay writing service, you'll be provided with an original piece that's tailored to your specific topic and requirements. Sign up today and let us handle your grades for you!
Recent Solved Questions
- BBPB2103: Describe a few incidents of accidents that occurred in the selected organization, explain the common causes: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The aspect of medical insurance or health insurance has gained immense popularity within the last few years: Health Insurance Home Work, UUM, Malaysia
- Identify any process related to the selected Human Resource Management function with good explanation and example: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- KKKS6334: Water shortage has become a more pressing issue in Malaysia Here population continues to grow even with a dwindling water supply: Water Engineering Case Study, UKM, Malaysia
- Malaysia has used renewable energy technology such as biomass, solar and hydro energy for power generation: Master of Renewable Energy Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- XBMB3104: you are appointed to give a briefing on the tiers of recommended precautions to prevent the spread of infections in healthcare settings: MICROBIOLOGY Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- OPM530: Sustainability has gained increased attention in the global volatile setting and has pressed businesses to modify: Introduction to Operation Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- ITC101: How will leaders shape the post-coronavirus business world: Information Technology for Business Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Antifreeze, or engine coolant, is a coloured liquid that is mixed with water to help regulate the engine during extreme temperatures: Chemical Engineering Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- BAFF0023: The economic system is a way of organizing relationships among individuals, firms, and government agencies: Economics and Society Assignment, UIU, Malaysia