MBM3783: A local woman claims to have been cheated of over RM1.4 mil after meeting someone online who claimed to be a South African engineer: Social Marketing Case Study, UoTS, Malaysia
|University||UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY SARAWAK (UoTS)|
|Subject||MBM3783: Social Marketing|
A local woman claims to have been cheated of over RM1.4mil after meeting someone online who claimed to be a South African engineer working in New Zealand. Petaling Jaya district police chief ACP Mohamad Fakhrudin Abdul Hamid said the 54-year-old victim met the suspect on Facebook in April and continued their “friendship” through the WhatsApp app.
He said the two had never met and since April, the suspect had asked the self-employed victim for money to buy raw materials for an unknown project.
“As she trusted him, the victim made 37 transactions to four different accounts totaling RM1,445,900. “Not long after, the victim received a call from a delivery company claiming there was a ‘delivery’ believed to be from the suspect for her,” he said in a statement on Tuesday.
He said following that, the police arrested three African suspects at a restaurant here last Friday. An investigation revealed that all suspects are United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) card holders and had been in Malaysia since 2019.
He said the suspects, aged 35 to 48, were remanded for four days
- Supposed you are planning a campaign regarding the issue based in UTS, come out with a catchy title and describe the background, the purpose along with the focus of your campaign.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis.
- Select and describe why are they your target audience.
- Set the marketing objective and goals.
- Identify the Barriers, Benefits Motivators, the Competition, and Influential Others.
- Develop a positioning statement for your campaign
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is here to help students take the stress out of assignment writing! Our team of writers and editors have a wealth of experience writing assignments on a variety of topics, including literature, business, mathematics, and economics - so whatever you're studying, we've got you covered. Plus, with our essay writing service, you'll be provided with an original piece that's tailored to your specific topic and requirements. Sign up today and let us handle your grades for you!
Recent Solved Questions
- PGBM156: Demonstrate critical understanding and application of relevant strategic management and leadership principles: Strategic Management in an International Context Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- 380CT: You are assigned to the problem stated above and you are required to develop a computer program to try and solve it: Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- The stock market is one of the popular places in Malaysia where retail investors come to make investments: Bachelor of Accounting & Finance Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- Evaluate each alternative solution that identified as per below Describe the strengths and weaknesses of the 5 solutions provided below: English Case Study, UON, Malaysia
- FIN 6554/FIN6013: Case 1: Capital Budgeting: Competition in the Aircraft Industry In early 2018, Boeing was Involved in a titanic Struggle with European Consortium Airbus SAS for Dominance of the Commercial Aircraft Industry: Finance for Manager Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Through the subject of Marine Technology, you have been exposed to Diesel engines, boilers, steam and gas turbines: Marine Technology Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- MGT510: Swipe 50 limited manufactures a specialized screen protector for laptop computers: Managerial Accounting Course Work, EIU, Malaysia
- Box Company is designing a rectangular box with a square-based pyramid lid that will have a cuboid volume of 2020 m3: Mathematics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- pipe branch system that is used to deliver water. The cross-sectional areas for pipes A and B are 0.00785 m2 and 0.00283 m2 respectively: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- MPA10203: Choose a local company that manufactures products or provides services: Operation Management Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia