List and explain the IT hardware requirements needed in each branch to allow communication between each office: Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|Asia Pacific University (APU)
Core Digital International is an IT consultancy company that offers IT solutions to clients. This company offers clients advice on what are the best options for them when setting up an IT infrastructure for their offices.
Core Digital International has been hired to write a report on the IT requirements for an Irish company. This company is based in Dublin, its departments include Marketing and Sales, Research and Development, Finance, Logistics, and General Administration. There is a Senior Management team of 4 executives.
Each department has approximately 8 staff.
The requirement of this report must include:
- Hardware requirements include setting up an appropriate network for this Dublin-based company.
- Software requirements
- Security recommendations
- Communication software
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
- List and explain the IT hardware requirements needed in each branch to allow communication between each office.
- Briefly explain the advantages of installing the hardware you recommended.
- Recommend the types of software that would be required to meet all the initial requirements, including communication. Give reasons for each choice.
- List 5 main health and safety considerations that need to be addressed before, during, and after the installation of ICT equipment. Give reasons for your safety considerations.
- Data security is a very important consideration, outline what should be included in the Companies Data Security Policy to ensure best practices and compliance with current legalization.
- Describe a significant ransom attack that took place in the last year and the implications of the breach to the industry affected.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you're looking for report writing assistance, look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our team of experienced writers is knowledgeable in report writing and can provide comprehensive service to help you craft a report that meets the highest standards. We not only provide excellent assignment writing services that are tailored specifically to your needs; but we also offer complete confidentiality so you can rest assured your report will remain top secret. Let us help you create the perfect report today!
Recent Solved Questions
- MUF655: Why are creative abilities being neglected in today’s society? Some claim that music education is a waste of money and time: Research Project Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- MKT6205E: Nespresso was created in 1986 as a subsidiary of the Swiss group Nestlé. It was initially a supplier to the coffee: Marketing Management Case Study, IIU, Malaysia
- Analytical questions about the learning environment for young children can help educators and researchers gain deeper: Learning Environment for Young Children Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- In this project, you need to develop a system You can build a system related to the domain Information system: Fundamentals Of Algorithm And Computer Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- FIT1043: The Python programming language in the Jupyter Notebook environment It should also be formatted properly using the Markdown language: Introduction to data science Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- SSB2013: CLO3 Explain key issues in producing a quality labour force i.e. training, investing in human capital, education and minimum wage. (A4): Labour Economics Individual Assessment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- FAR570: The Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standards issued by Malaysian Accounting Standards Board are applicable: Financial Accounting and Reporting 4 Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BCS2143: You are required to develop a Java Application-based banking application that enables customers to apply for loans online: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- PAF3043: On 1st June 2019 MTB Berhad acquired a piece of property for RM180 million through a bargain purchase: Financial accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- The purpose of this assignment is to establish students’ skills in identifying issues related to public policy: Bachelor of Environmental Management Assignment, UPM, Malaysia