Lisa, Raveena, and Siti were childhood friends who had always talked about starting a business together after college graduation: Entrepreneur Case Study Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||Entrepreneur Case Study|
QUESTION 2- Case 2: Protecting Intellectual Property
Lisa, Raveena, and Siti were childhood friends who had always talked about starting a business together after college graduation. Lisa had the financial background and startup capital to contribute and Raveena and Siti had the technical knowledge they believed would give them the competitive advantage needed to become an industry leader.
During their early college years, Lisa and Raveena developed a new and innovative way to manufacture computer components. When they shared their idea with Siti, she was able to draw up a detailed business plan to present to potential investors when the three were ready to launch their venture. They had been very careful not to disclose anything about their innovative idea to other colleagues or any of their friends and were anxious to get started.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
After selecting the company name “Millennium Computers” the three friends come to you for advice on intellectual property rights.
a) To protect their innovative process for manufacturing computer components from unauthorized use, which type of intellectual property should the three some apply for? (5 Marks)
b) Should they consider protecting or registering their company name? Which intellectual property would cover this concern? Could they use the name without registering it? (5 Marks)
c) Since the primary weapon to protect intellectual property is the legal system, what would you advise the friends if they have to protect intellectual property sometime in the future by threatening a lawsuit? (5 Marks)
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Unlock your academic success with our specialized assignment writing service in Malaysia and dedicated Case Study Help in Malaysia tailored for students delving into the Entrepreneur Case Study. Exploring the narrative of childhood friends—Lisa, Raveena, and Siti—who aspire to venture into business together, our expert team adeptly dissects the intricacies of their entrepreneurial journey.Malaysian students can access targeted guidance by paying for expert assistance, ensuring comprehensive support for their Entrepreneur Case Study in Malaysia. Elevate your understanding and excel effortlessly with our specialized expertise and support.
Recent Solved Questions
- Company A was appointed by Syarikat T as the subcontractor for a project located in Selangor to complete the piling works: Construction Law Essay, UCISS, Malaysia
- ABKK1103: There are many definitions related to politics. One of the most famous definitions of politics is by Harold Lasswell: Introduction to Political Science Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Explain in your own words, the role that an Advocate & Solicitor has in the resolution of a dispute: Ethics Essay, UTHM, Malaysia
- CBC3013N: Explain the roles and responsibilities of management. Explain management principles and the tasks of managers: Principles of Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- Based on the works of any two authors you have read, discuss the portrayal of the social outcast or solitary figure and demonstrate: Bachelor of Arts Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Malaysia is the 19th largest export economy in the world and the 25th most complex economy according: International Finance Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Analyze an industry of your choice based on the external environments listed below: Business Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- The number of companies collapsing into insolvency in England and Wales has jumped by nearly 40% in a year: Company Law Coursework, UKM, Malaysia
- You have been hired as a Fraud examiner by Polaris Co to investigate Financial statement fraud in their organization: Prevention and Detection of Corruption and Procurement Fraud Assignment, LBS, Malaysia
- BEE3143: Modeling of a transmission system network using any suitable software with at least able to compute load flow and short-circuit calculations: Power System Analysis Assignment, UMP, Malaysia