LAW523: Lisbon was charged with murder under section 302 of the Penal Code for killing 16 years old student identified as Paris: Finance Law Essay, CSU, Malaysia
|University||Charles Sturt University (CSU)|
|Subject||LAW523: Finance Law|
Lisbon was charged with murder under section 302 of the Penal Code for killing 16 years old student identified as Paris (deceased). Paris’s headless body donned in a blue-coloured school uniform was found in Shah Alam. Lisbon was arrested and led the police to the recovery of a knife. He also told police that he buried Paris’s head in Seremban. Dr Berlin, a forensic pathologist, conducted an autopsy on the deceased and deposed that upon a vaginal examination of the deceased, she found evidence of sexual intercourse from a large number of sperms deposited.
However, there was no evidence of rape. Lisbon admitted that he killed the deceased and had sexual intercourse with the corpse before he severed her head. He had also stripped off from the deceased her ring, earrings, and some money from her purse. He used the money to party with his friends. Lisbon stated that he had killed the deceased because he heard various voices that had instigated him to do so.
The voice asked him to kill someone and bring the head to his family’s ancestral home in Seremban. He also said that he was not conscious of what he did when he committed the crime and that he could only remember what the voices told him to do. He also asserted that he did not know that his act was an offence or that he would be arrested for it.
Discuss the defence/s that may be available to Lisbon.
Nakhoda is a captain of a ship. He has to make a quick decision whether to run over a small fishing boat with five fishermen in it or to steer against a coral reef and risk the lives of his 50 passengers. He decided to save the lives of the fishermen but unfortunately, ten of his passengers died due to the collision. Nakhoda is being charged for causing the death of the passengers.
Discuss what would be his possible defence (s).
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
hire paid essay writers to get done LAW523: Finance Law essay assignment at a low price. malaysia Assignment help appointed well-known experts who are always ready to write unique essay papers on law assignments by the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- KNC6013: Sustainable Development Decision Making Decision making for sustainable project management can be a very arduous task: Sustainable Project Management Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- EEE4333: Demonstrates the ability to engage in independent learning of modern tools for the programming of embedded systems: Embedded system Coursework, SU, Malaysia
- KPMG’s global 2020 HR Pulse Survey received responses from nearly 1,300 HR executives worldwide across diversified: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- ABKK1103: There are many definitions related to politics. One of the most famous definitions of politics is by Harold Lasswell: Introduction to Political Science Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Explain the dose-response relationship of all toxicants. Which one is more potent? Toxicant A or B: Toxicology Essay, UM, Malaysia
- Identify the five modes of transportation and what are the advantages and disadvantages: Logistics and Transportation Assignment, MISI, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Describe how you would go about addressing missing values in a dataset when respondents failed to fill up their responses: Statistics for Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Maturity-onset diabetes of the young (MODY) was first reported in 1974 as mild familial diabetes with dominant: Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- MGMT0201: Explain the purpose, importance, and philosophy of human resource management: Human Resource Management Assignment, SFU, Malaysia