LAW523: Lisbon was charged with murder under section 302 of the Penal Code for killing 16 years old student identified as Paris: Finance Law Essay, CSU, Malaysia
|University||Charles Sturt University (CSU)|
|Subject||LAW523: Finance Law|
Lisbon was charged with murder under section 302 of the Penal Code for killing 16 years old student identified as Paris (deceased). Paris’s headless body donned in a blue-coloured school uniform was found in Shah Alam. Lisbon was arrested and led the police to the recovery of a knife. He also told police that he buried Paris’s head in Seremban. Dr Berlin, a forensic pathologist, conducted an autopsy on the deceased and deposed that upon a vaginal examination of the deceased, she found evidence of sexual intercourse from a large number of sperms deposited.
However, there was no evidence of rape. Lisbon admitted that he killed the deceased and had sexual intercourse with the corpse before he severed her head. He had also stripped off from the deceased her ring, earrings, and some money from her purse. He used the money to party with his friends. Lisbon stated that he had killed the deceased because he heard various voices that had instigated him to do so.
The voice asked him to kill someone and bring the head to his family’s ancestral home in Seremban. He also said that he was not conscious of what he did when he committed the crime and that he could only remember what the voices told him to do. He also asserted that he did not know that his act was an offence or that he would be arrested for it.
Discuss the defence/s that may be available to Lisbon.
Nakhoda is a captain of a ship. He has to make a quick decision whether to run over a small fishing boat with five fishermen in it or to steer against a coral reef and risk the lives of his 50 passengers. He decided to save the lives of the fishermen but unfortunately, ten of his passengers died due to the collision. Nakhoda is being charged for causing the death of the passengers.
Discuss what would be his possible defence (s).
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
hire paid essay writers to get done LAW523: Finance Law essay assignment at a low price. malaysia Assignment help appointed well-known experts who are always ready to write unique essay papers on law assignments by the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- UECM1534: The file “Sports Sales.csv” contains data on the sales of products by sports companies around the world. Write a Python script that performs the following tasks in the given order: Programming Techniques for Data Processing Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- The Malaysian legal system has undergone tremendous development since Malaysia regains its independence in 1957: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- CHE5884: Calculate the hourly feed rate of the feedstock for the plant to produce the product assigned to your group: Process modelling and optimisation Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- Huraikan isu-isu dalam pendidikan dan tunjukkan jurang literatur yang dikemukakan: Research Methods in Education Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- FIT1043: The Python programming language in the Jupyter Notebook environment It should also be formatted properly using the Markdown language: Introduction to data science Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BBM 208/05: Mr. Musk opened his California factory this week in defiance of local orders He has also criticized the response to the pandemic: Business Ethics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- You are provided with ONE peer-reviewed article related to PAR as follows Working Towards the Promise of Participatory Action Research: Healthy Aging Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- CHE433: Considering a pump that is used to pump seawater at different depths, shown here in Figure: Thermodynamics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- A supermarket has two customers waiting for their purchases at counter 1 and one customer waiting to pay at counter 2: Probability & Mathematical Statistics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia