LAW2043: Gerald owns a shop in Kuala Lumpur. The shop sells various types of internet mobile phones. Last week, new stocks of internet mobile phones arrived: Business Law Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
|University||KOLEJ YAYASAN PELAJARAN JOHOR (KYPJ)|
|Subject||LAW2043: Business Law|
Gerald owns a shop in Kuala Lumpur. The shop sells various types of internet mobile phones. Last week, new stocks of internet mobile phones arrived from the United States and an East Asia country. The internet mobile phones from the US were the original “Orange Phone” product, while the ones from East Asia were not, though the features looked like.
Ivana, another customer, visited Gerald’s shop, looking for a white “Orange Phone V.4”. Gerald told her that the shop had run out of the white version, but he had one last new unit of white “Orange Phone V.4” in his house. Ivana agreed to buy that unit. However, unknown to Gerald, his house was burgled two hours before that and the Orange Phone was stolen.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking to finish your LAW2043: Business Law assignment quickly and easily? then Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help. Our skilled writers are fully qualified to customize your law assignment solution to the best of our abilities, at a nominal price. So don't wait any longer and get done with your law assignment today.
Recent Solved Questions
- Having seen arguments concerning the various morally controversial issues, and the applications of the different ethical theories to them: Business Ethics Essay, CU, Malaysia
- If employees’ well-being and mental health are not in stable position they are also not able to focus on their tasks: Employee Mental Health Research Paper, MUM, Malaysia
- MNE60403 Assessment and Evaluation in Teaching and Learning: nursing education Course Work, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- Discuss the importance and types of audits in an organization and Suggest the possible issues related to the financial statement: Auditing Assignment, MUS, Malaysia
- The visitor’s walk is along a straight line parallel to the wall. The viewer is looking both at the wall and forward: Computer Graphic Assignment, SUC, Malaysia
- Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) is the backbone of modern electronics: MOSFET Circuits and Fabrication Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- The newly graduated nurses will start their career in the hospital setting either in the government or private sector: Vitals role of nurse manager in Precepting Assignment, BCU, Malaysia
- BBPP1103 The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to describe the management of an organization: PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- D30IC: Originally proposed in 2010 by the Malay real estate developer PNB. With the initial foundation and groundworks commencing: Innovation In Construction Practice Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- MKT2013 & MKT2123 A footbridge is required to provide pedestrian communication between residential areas: Principles Of Marketing Report, UPTM, Malaysia