ABMF3213: There are 3 main prohibitions in Islamic banking principles, namely, the prohibition of riba, the prohibition of gharar: Islamic Banking Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
|University||KOLEJ YAYASAN PELAJARAN JOHOR (KYPJ)|
|Subject||ABMF3213: Islamic Banking|
- There are 3 main prohibitions in Islamic banking principles, namely, the prohibition of riba, the prohibition of gharar, and the prohibition of Maisie. Explain the three prohibited elements in detail and give examples for each of the prohibitions.
- Discuss how the three prohibited elements are practised by conventional banks.
- There are 5 objectives of Shariah. Discuss all the five objectives in detail and give examples for each objective.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- Suppose that an economic crisis led to the depreciation of Wakandian dollars. Presidential candidate Reno Miller openly declared: Economic (Trade finance and foreign exchange) Report, Malaysia
- Inflammation is part of the innate immune system that defends a host from pathogens in order to live healthily: Bio Chemistry Essay, UM, Malaysia
- CSC408: Manufacturers are experiencing a turbulent global environment that embodies challenges, opportunities, and uncertainties: Information System and Management Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- You are the owner of a small coffee shop called “BeanBuzz,” and you’re facing a critical decision regarding the pricing strategy: Cost And Management Accounting Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- HBEC1103: Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) programs, such as Montessori, High Scope, Reggio Emilia, and Waldorf: Introduction to Early Childhood Education Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACCT3132: The summarized Statements of the Financial Position of Hael Bhd, Hazel Bhd, and Hill Bhd as of 31 December 2019 are as follows: Advanced Financial Accounting II Assignment, KLIU, Malaysia
- BEN5013: Social entrepreneurship is the process of recognizing and resourcefully pursuing opportunities to create: Business Plan Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia
- BBPS4103: Assume that you are a consultant and Mr. Chuah Mun Soong wanted a second opinion from you on Flat Cargo Berhad: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- APU Cafeteria Ordering System identify a business domain for a cafeteria. Construct a software solution using an object-oriented programming paradigm to support user registration: Object-oriented development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- ITS63504: You are recently hired by Hilti and are appointed as an International IT Consultant cum UI-UX Designer at Hilti Corporation: Human Computer Interaction Assignment, Malaysia