Jayden, born on May 2021, is a 3-year-old Boy, the only child in the family, having difficulties with social skills and sharing: Socio-Emotional Development of Children Case Study, UPM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)|
|Subject||Socio-Emotional Development of Children|
Jayden, born on May 2021, is a 3-year-old Boy, the only child in the family, having difficulties with social skills and sharing. Their mother is a full-time housewife who has been fully taking care of Jayden until 2 ½ years old. Father works in Singapore and back home once a week. Jayden joins the school starting Feb 2023 until now. The family’s financial situation should belong to the middle and upper. The mother is concerned about the milk powder that Jayden is drinking. Milk powder can be purchased from Singapore only, and the price of diapers consider much more expensive than usual.
As an only child in the family, their parents and grandparents spoil him, worried that he is sick, getting flu or cough in the care center. From my observation, his mother has anxiety problems. She always complains that Jayden’s grandparents are stressing her regarding Jayden’s health. She refuses to bring Jayden out alone often as she sees Jayden as a child who is very hard to control.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Unlock the secrets of children's socio-emotional development through an engaging case study presented by Malaysia Assignment Help. With our dedicated team of writers, we offer specialized case study writing assistance to Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) students. Delve into the intricate aspects of children's emotional growth and learn effective strategies to nurture their well-being. Rely on the expertise of Online Assignment Experts to deliver top-notch academic support for your case study needs.
Recent Solved Questions
- Examine the depiction of family relationships or the “domestic affections” as one of the central concerns: Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture Essay, UOC, Malaysia
- DED5074: Henry Mintzberg opines, “Simply because all the decisions cannot be understood at one centre, in one brain: SCHOOL EFFECTIVENESS AND IMPROVEMENT Report, MSU, Malaysia
- 380CT: You are assigned to the problem stated above and you are required to develop a computer program to try and solve it: Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- Having seen arguments concerning the various morally controversial issues, and the applications of the different ethical theories to them: Business Ethics Essay, CU, Malaysia
- CBS1323: Identify the components of business information system And Identify technologies in supporting decision: Management Information Systems Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Ms. Kate is the principal of Unitarian Preschool with 14 years of experience. She is invited to attend a parent-teacher: Family & Community in Early Childhood Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- Anthony and Hannah are a young married couple who got married nine years ago. Both of them are 32 years old and have three children: Personal Finance and Insurance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Metabolomics is a comprehensive study of organisms at the level of the metabolite. The emergence of metabolomics: Biology Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
- My mother says to drink juice because it’s healthy and she says if you don’t drink it you won’t get healthy: Project Paper Masters in Education Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- MER501: You will participate in the business model innovation (BMI) forums on LMS emphasizing discussions on “lean start-ups” and design thinking: ENTREPRENEURSHIP Report, HU, Malaysia