ITX Computer Sdn Bhd is a computer company specializing in supplying computer components to the Asia market: Principles of Programming Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham Malaysia (UNM)|
|Subject||Principles of Programming|
ITX Computer Sdn Bhd is a computer company specializing in supplying computer components to the Asia market. Currently, you are hired as a programmer to analyze their first-quarter sales result for two newly targeted districts as shown below.
You are required to write a program to perform the following tasks:
Declare appropriate arrays and store the above information
Display the information in the above format
Calculate total sales for each country.
The screen dialogue should appear as follows:
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you willing to pay someone to do my assignment in Malaysia? Then consult the experts of MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com. Our highly qualified experts have the deep knowledge to offer an authentic solution on programming assignments at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- You have been hired as a management consultant to analyze the current financial position of the company: Finance Accounting and Management Report, UON, Malaysia
- The prices of vegetables have increased, and according to the Kuala Lumpur Vegetable Wholesalers Association: Microeconomics Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- BUSN11079: Discuss the importance of decision making and the application of decision analysis: Analytical Thinking and Decision Making Assignment, UWS, Malaysia
- An info product is any product that can be digitally created, sold, and transferred to your customer: Information Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- ELC501: The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a dramatic loss of human life worldwide and presents an unprecedented challenge: English for Critical Academic Reading Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- ACCT2111: Critically evaluate and apply accounting theories to complex cases to solve ethical accounting issues: Accounting Thoughts and Ethics Assignment, RMIT, Malaysia
- Brief description of the system and the specific typical organizations which will use it: Integrative Programming, APU, Malaysia
- Describe the business background and organizational structure of the selected company: Finance Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Solve the following initial value problem by using the Taylor series method and improved Euler’s method Compare your results with the exact solution: Engineering Mathematics Report, UTM, Malaysia
- Kenchana Sdn Bhd is a trading company. It commenced its business on 1 October 2019 and closes its account: Taxation Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia