In this assignment, your team is asked to develop a store management system (SMS) in Java using Eclipse IDE and object-oriented programming concepts: Object Orientation Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)|
|Subject||Object Orientation Programming|
In this assignment, your team is asked to develop a store management system (SMS) in Java using Eclipse IDE and object-oriented programming concepts. The main objective of the SMS is to keep track, manage, and update goods available (sometimes also known as stocks) in a newly started computer shop that sells three products (laptops, desktops, and mice).
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Your program must fulfill the following functional specifications:
- Display the Welcome to the SMS, the current date and time, and the names of group members (in alphabetical order).
- Allow user to input their full name. Then, generate a user ID of their first initial and surname for the record. Display the user ID and their name when a user exits the system.
- Check if the user would like to add any products. If the user wishes to add products, the program should prompt and require a user to enter a number to add the product. If the user does not wish to add any products, the program should prompt and require the user to enter a value of zero.
- Display the menu option that contains all the selections (laptop, desktop, and mice). Provide an intuitive input method that allows users to select a product so that users can add new entries.
- Display the menu option whether to view stock, add stock, deduct stock, discontinue a product, or do nothing (Exit). Check if a user is making a valid selection. Execute the appropriate methods that you have created in the StoreManagement class (to view stock, add stock, deduct stock, or discontinue product) based on user selection.
You must use Java and object-oriented programming techniques in your implementation. Your design should follow good object-oriented design principles such as:
- Single responsibility – a class should have responsibility for a single functionality of a program and that responsibility should be encapsulated by the class.
- Open/closed principle – classes or modules should be open for extension but closed for modification.
- Efficient and no redundancy – keep it simple
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
We have top-quality programming assignment helpers on Object Orientation Programming. Our programing experts have years of experience to provide valuable assistance on CSC238 Object Oriented Programming Assignment at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Conventional energy sources like coal, gas, and oil are rapidly depleting while the world energy demand is growing more rapidly: Master of Energy Systems Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- INF10003: You will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1, applying visualization tools, in order to understand a business context and to provide succinctly : Introduction to Business Information Systems Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- Baba Sdn Bhd manufactures and distributes chemicals at a plant and onsite distribution centre in the northern part of West Malaysia: logistic Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Super-resolution methods for enhancing Google Maps satellite images. Google map is a great website for us to get satellite images: Research Methods Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- PLD 2113: Discuss whether Nobita is required by the law of contract to fulfill his agreement: Business Law, Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass/bioenergy resources: Renewable Energy Systems Engineering Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Digital Storytelling Products As Means To Increase Generativity Amongst Malaysian Educators In Middle Or Late Adulthood: Psychology Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- Impairment losses of RM4 million were deemed to have arisen by 30 September 2021 in respect of goodwill of ST Berhad: Financial Accounting Case Study, UON, Malaysia
- It is commonly assumed that GREs produce scores with a mean of 500 In October 2020 the mean verbal score of 5701 Malaysian students: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- MKT539: Product Strategy Features, Quality, Style and Design, Packaging and Labelling, After marketing: Brand Management, Report, BCU, Malaysia