In this assignment, your team is asked to develop a store management system (SMS) in Java using Eclipse IDE and object-oriented programming concepts: Object Orientation Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)|
|Subject||Object Orientation Programming|
In this assignment, your team is asked to develop a store management system (SMS) in Java using Eclipse IDE and object-oriented programming concepts. The main objective of the SMS is to keep track, manage, and update goods available (sometimes also known as stocks) in a newly started computer shop that sells three products (laptops, desktops, and mice).
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Your program must fulfil the following functional specifications:
- Display the Welcome to the SMS, the current date and time, and the names of group members (in alphabetical order).
- Allow user to input their full name. Then, generate a user ID of their first initial and surname for the record. Display the user ID and their name when a user exits the system.
- Check if the user would like to add any products. If the user wishes to add products, the program should prompt and require a user to enter a number to add the product. If the user does not wish to add any products, the program should prompt and require the user to enter a value of zero.
- Display the menu option that contains all the selections (laptop, desktop, and mice). Provide an intuitive input method that allows users to select a product so that users can add new entries.
- Display the menu option whether to view stock, add stock, deduct stock, discontinue a product, or do nothing (Exit). Check if a user is making a valid selection. Execute the appropriate methods that you have created in the StoreManagement class (to view stock, add stock, deduct stock, or discontinue product) based on user selection.
You must use Java and object-oriented programming techniques in your implementation. Your design should follow good object-oriented design principles such as:
- Single responsibility – a class should have responsibility for a single functionality of a program and that responsibility should be encapsulated by the class.
- Open/closed principle – classes or modules should be open for extension but closed for modification.
- Efficient and no redundancy – keep it simple
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
We have top-quality programming assignment helpers on Object Orientation Programming. Our programing experts have years of experience to provide valuable assistance on CSC238 Object Oriented Programming Assignment at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBM202: Though most countries in the world use the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) as an indicator of the well-being of the nation: Macroeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BFIN2213: Select a public listed company and prepare an assignment paper on financial issues and strategies adopted by the financial management: Principles of Finance Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Tesla Advances Its EVs by Rethinking Traditional Automotive Supply Chain Practices: Supply Chain Management Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Design and implement a Hostel Management System and the target users are admin and student: Object Oriented Development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- TN any area of scholarly inquiry, there are always several ways in 1 which the phenomena under study may be sorted and arranged: Foreign Policy Analysis Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- CBS1233: Select a Malaysian company that is operating domestically and that wishes to move internationally: Introduction to marketing Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- Equip learners with the knowledge and competencies in talent management and leadership. Lead, manage, and develop talents: Managing Talent Essay, UON, Malaysia
- Identify ONE type of laminate polymer composite based product for aviation application: Polymer Composites Assignment UTM, Malaysia
- Is the urban indoor house’s environment factor related to the prevalence of Pullmonary Tuberculosis (PTB) cases then in the rural areas from 2016 to 2020 in Kinta District: Research Methodology Dissertation, UTM, Malaysia
- Memory is defined as the faculty of encoding, storing, and retrieving information. The classical multi-store model: Faculty of Pharmacy Assignment, AU, Malaysia