In this assignment, your team is asked to develop a store management system (SMS) in Java using Eclipse IDE and object-oriented programming concepts: Object Orientation Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)|
|Subject||Object Orientation Programming|
In this assignment, your team is asked to develop a store management system (SMS) in Java using Eclipse IDE and object-oriented programming concepts. The main objective of the SMS is to keep track, manage, and update goods available (sometimes also known as stocks) in a newly started computer shop that sells three products (laptops, desktops, and mice).
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Your program must fulfil the following functional specifications:
- Display the Welcome to the SMS, the current date and time, and the names of group members (in alphabetical order).
- Allow user to input their full name. Then, generate a user ID of their first initial and surname for the record. Display the user ID and their name when a user exits the system.
- Check if the user would like to add any products. If the user wishes to add products, the program should prompt and require a user to enter a number to add the product. If the user does not wish to add any products, the program should prompt and require the user to enter a value of zero.
- Display the menu option that contains all the selections (laptop, desktop, and mice). Provide an intuitive input method that allows users to select a product so that users can add new entries.
- Display the menu option whether to view stock, add stock, deduct stock, discontinue a product, or do nothing (Exit). Check if a user is making a valid selection. Execute the appropriate methods that you have created in the StoreManagement class (to view stock, add stock, deduct stock, or discontinue product) based on user selection.
You must use Java and object-oriented programming techniques in your implementation. Your design should follow good object-oriented design principles such as:
- Single responsibility – a class should have responsibility for a single functionality of a program and that responsibility should be encapsulated by the class.
- Open/closed principle – classes or modules should be open for extension but closed for modification.
- Efficient and no redundancy – keep it simple
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
We have top-quality programming assignment helpers on Object Orientation Programming. Our programing experts have years of experience to provide valuable assistance on CSC238 Object Oriented Programming Assignment at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- EER3534: Assuming you are an estate agent/negotiator in Klang Valley and Your firm has been appointed as an exclusive agency firm to do marketing: CPD WORKSHOP Assignment, ICI, Malaysia
- BNRS 6214: The student is required to write a quantitative research proposal about any topic of interest: Introduction to Research Methodology $ Statistic for Nurses Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- In Malaysia, there are two different types of mediation practices Firstly, mediation is available in the court: Alternative dispute resolution Essay Malaysia
- To examine the two-way inflation-growth nexus across CPI sectors of Malaysia: Final Year Project Report malaysia
- BMG306/03: In April 1992, EuroDisney first opened in Paris, France It later changed its name to Disneyland Paris: Introduction to International Business Case Study, WOU, Malaysia
- Calculate goodwill on consolidation. Determine NCI on the acquisition date (b) Translate Statement of Financial Position of Zala Pvt Ltd: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Suppose there are an infinite number of assets with an expected return of 12% p a and a standard deviation: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Identify the five modes of transportation and what are the advantages and disadvantages: Logistics and Transportation Assignment, MISI, Malaysia
- In view of relevant case-law and academic opinion, critically examine to what extent the rise of AI may be a good opportunity: Intellectual Property Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia
- I have decided to conduct a study on occupational stress and work-life balance in the private sector: Human Resources Management Thesis, UTM, Malaysia