In statistics, there are dependent and independent variables. Dependent variables are so-called because: Business Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|Sunway University (SU)
- In statistics, there are dependent and independent variables. Dependent variables are so-called because, in an experiment, their values are examined under the presumption or requirement that they are subject to some rule or law that requires them to rely on the values of other variables.
In turn, independent variables are not perceived in the context of the experiment in question as reliant on any other variable. In this sense, time, space, density, mass, fluid flow rate, and prior values of some observed value of interest to forecast future values are some frequent independent variables.
- Pearson’s Product Moment Correlation Coefficient Interpretation
Compute Pearson’s product-moment correlation coefficient. Then, explain the value obtained.
Pearson’s product-moment correlation
Their correlation between the Dependent Variables and Independent Variables is 0.876. This indicates a weak association between variables.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- EAB20803: The following are the statements of comprehensive income of Perak Berhad and Silver Sdn Bhd for year ended 31 December 2021: Financial Accounting and Reporting 3 Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Explain the differences in how modern and traditional theories of a portfolio management approach the issue of diversification: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Discuss the factors that contribute to the escalation of plastic pollution in a Southeast Asian country: Environment and Sustainability Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destruction of mountains, and many other activities: Environmental Impact Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- CV81: You are to write a rather lengthy email to your juniors in the BSc Psychology degree program: History of Psychology Assignment, KU, Malaysia
- What can we be proud of in our education system? Carry out research on the strengths and weaknesses of the Malaysian: Sociology in Education Essay, UPM, Malaysia
- BUSN11079 Discuss the importance of decision making and the application of decision analysis: Analytical Thinking & Decision Making, Malaysia
- SEM106 What decisions in this story could be considered unstructured and structured problems: principle of management Assignment, XMUM, Malaysia
- AFT1083: Refined sugar producer MSM Malaysia Holdings Bhd’s profitability may be affected if the new government lowers: Microeconomics Case Study, UMK, Malaysia
- Demonstrate the need for sustainable development in the manufacturing process. What are the problems/issues: Manufacturing Technology Essay, UTHM, Malaysia