In statistics, there are dependent and independent variables. Dependent variables are so-called because: Business Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
- In statistics, there are dependent and independent variables. Dependent variables are so-called because, in an experiment, their values are examined under the presumption or requirement that they are subject to some rule or law that requires them to rely on the values of other variables.
In turn, independent variables are not perceived in the context of the experiment in question as reliant on any other variable. In this sense, time, space, density, mass, fluid flow rate, and prior values of some observed value of interest to forecast future values are some frequent independent variables.
- Pearson’s Product Moment Correlation Coefficient Interpretation
Compute Pearson’s product-moment correlation coefficient. Then, explain the value obtained.
Pearson’s product-moment correlation
Their correlation between the Dependent Variables and Independent Variables is 0.876. This indicates a weak association between variables.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- As the Head of the Investment Analysis team of Am Global Investment Fund, you have to plan your investment: Financial Investment Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- You are to choose an audited annual report of listed companies in Bursa Malaysia: Accounting and Finance Report, UM, Malaysia
- BTW1042: Discuss whether the elements required to form a legally binding contract exist between Ben and Tim: Malaysian business law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- SQG2613: Investigate current study trends based on the selected study areas related to Civil Engineering: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTM, Malaysia
- PSYC2505: As a student, you are expected to have good communication and interpersonal skills: Foundations of Psychology and Sociology For Health Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- HMEF5133: The objective of the assignment is to enhance learners’ ability in researching a topic of study : Directed Reading Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Decision-making for sustainable project management can be a very arduous task in which decision-making methods: Sustainable Project Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- You are employed as the Finance Director of Acme Utilities Inc Recently, the board of your organisation noticed that the powerplant was producing too much air pollution: Managerial Finance and Globalisation Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Wood is a vulnerable material to termites. Termite decay on the wood sample will cause physical damage to a wood structure: Statistic Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- Computational thinking refers to the thought processes involved in defining a problem and its solution: Computational Thinking and Problem Solving Assignment, MU, Malaysia