In order to have a valid contract, all parties to a contract must have the capacity to enter into a contract: Principles of Business and Corporate Law, HU, Malaysia,
|University||Harvard University (HU)|
|Subject||Principles of Business and Corporate Law|
“In order to have a valid contract, all parties to a contract must have the capacity to enter into a contract.”- Loganathan Krishnan et.al, ‘Principles of Business and Corporate Law, Malaysia’, (2015) Wolters Kluwer, p 65 With relevant case laws and provisions of the Malaysian Contract Act 150, explain what is capacity and its exception to the general rule.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Choose the most prominent law assignment writing services from the Malaysian experts of malaysiaassignmenthelp.com and stay secure. We are always there to help you with prominent homework help and support you to score high grades. Acquire the best assignment writing help Malaysia from our team.
Recent Solved Questions
- You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations: Workplace Communication Skill Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- Make a graph to show the data distribution and Analyse and interpret the data using Mean, median, variance, and standard deviation: Business statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MGW2230: What is Organizational behavior (OB) Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- ECO2103: The global spread of covid-19 impacts all the industries throughout the world: Principles of microeconomics Essay, IIU, Malaysia
- TCP1201: Your updated version of the COVID-19 vaccination system now consists of 4 separate JavaFX programs: Objected-Oriented Programming and Data Structures Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- demonstrate the use of objects and classes, both standard library classes and user defined classes: Java Programming Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Selalu Sukses Sdn. Bhd. owned by Hsalut is a business specializing in trading nasi lemak: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Provide a theoretical and empirical review of Public Preferences attributed to conservation management: Environmental Economics and Environmental Management Thesis, UOY, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Students in the experimental group learned via the use of VLE while those in the control group learned under the conventional: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected many industries and companies as well as major economies: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, USM, Malaysia