In order to have a valid contract, all parties to a contract must have the capacity to enter into a contract: Principles of Business and Corporate Law, HU, Malaysia,
|Harvard University (HU)
|Principles of Business and Corporate Law
“In order to have a valid contract, all parties to a contract must have the capacity to enter into a contract.”- Loganathan Krishnan et.al, ‘Principles of Business and Corporate Law, Malaysia’, (2015) Wolters Kluwer, p 65 With relevant case laws and provisions of the Malaysian Contract Act 150, explain what is capacity and its exception to the general rule.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Choose the most prominent law assignment writing services from the Malaysian experts of malaysiaassignmenthelp.com and stay secure. We are always there to help you with prominent homework help and support you to score high grades. Acquire the best assignment writing help Malaysia from our team.
Recent Solved Questions
- Prototyping Phase: During this phase, something tangible is created, that will allow you to verify your idea in real life: Design Thinking Case Study, TU, Malaysia
- You are required to highlight the extent to which the accounting principles and disclosures comply with the Malaysian: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- Nurse Education Today is the leading international journal providing a forum for the publication of high-quality original research: Nurse Education Research Paper, AU, Malaysia
- Explain the law on the intention to create legal relations in the formation of contract. In your explanation: Business Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- The concept of a smart hotel is the latest trend in the industry of tourism and hospitality. The smart hotel is that kind of hotel: Research Methodology Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- EIA1005: Let X be a continuous random variable with the following probability density function: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Discuss comprehensively the THREE (3) different types of Business Plans. Elaborate on the components of a good Business Plan for a product or service of your choice: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- A fire struck out at Kemaman Bitumen Company Sdn Bhd located at Teluk Kalong Industrial Area: Process Safety Management Assignment, UTP, Malaysia
- BBRS4103 Identify and explain the research design used the most by the researchers, justify the method is used the most: Marketing Research Research Paper, OUM, Malaysia
- Ms. Sara is a principal at a secondary school in Malaysia who has noticed that her teachers seem stressed and overwhelmed: Management and Leadership in Education Assignment, UPM, Malaysia