In order to have a valid contract, all parties to a contract must have the capacity to enter into a contract: Principles of Business and Corporate Law, HU, Malaysia,
|University||Harvard University (HU)|
|Subject||Principles of Business and Corporate Law|
“In order to have a valid contract, all parties to a contract must have the capacity to enter into a contract.”- Loganathan Krishnan et.al, ‘Principles of Business and Corporate Law, Malaysia’, (2015) Wolters Kluwer, p 65 With relevant case laws and provisions of the Malaysian Contract Act 150, explain what is capacity and its exception to the general rule.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Choose the most prominent law assignment writing services from the Malaysian experts of malaysiaassignmenthelp.com and stay secure. We are always there to help you with prominent homework help and support you to score high grades. Acquire the best assignment writing help Malaysia from our team.
Recent Solved Questions
- The National Immunization Program in Malaysia is initiated to prevent the spread of infectious diseases: Community Health Essay, UPM, Malaysia
- Explain the least Common Multiple in engineering Economic and Based on the data given in the table: Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Budgetmart, a U.S. discount retailing was established in the 1980s by John Victor near Norwalk, California: Transnational Management Case Study, UNM, Malaysia
- At first sight, the concept of measuring and managing business performance is straightforward not necessarily easy: Managing Organizational Health Essay, UWS, Malaysia
- BAM7014: Prepare a briefing report on the financial implications of the managing director’s proposal to outsource some: Accounting for Managers Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- BBUI3103 EMPLOYMENT AND INDUSTRIAL LAW – University of Malaysia
- MPA10203: Choose a local company that manufactures products or provides services: Operation Management Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- Plastic is a critical component of the modern economy and plays a significant role in various industries: Microeconomics Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Love it or hate it, IKEA is the most successful furniture retailer ever With 276 stores in 36 countries, they have managed to develop: Production and Operations Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- Kosain Bhd was formed in 2017. The share capital of the company is 100,000 which is made up of ordinary shares: Company Law Assignment, UKM, Malaysia