In June 2020, the European Union adopted the ‘consumer protection’ directive. The Directive provides that consumers: European Union Law Course Work, UOL, Malaysia
|University||University of London (UOL)|
|Subject||European Union Law|
In June 2020, the European Union adopted the ‘consumer protection’ directive. The Directive provides that consumers screen titled to cancel their online purchases and receive a full refund for a period of 3 weeks from the product delivery date.
Member states had two years to implement the directive. Poland has yet to introduce legislation but there is already domestic legislation according to which“consumers should be treated fairly when shopping online”.
Zuzannahasjustboughtherselfadress.Sheisdisappointedwhenthedressisdeliveredbut he decides to hold judgment for a few days. She thinks that the dress might grow on her. A week later, it has become abundantly clear to Zuzanna that the dress is not what she needs or wants.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
When Zuzanna calls consumer services, she is told that purchases can only be exchanged within a three-day period as is clearly indicated on the company’s website.
Zuzanna is informed about the European directive which would give her a legal right to a full refund within three weeks of any online purchase.
Zuzanna is not sure whether she might be able to rely upon the directive in a domestic court. Discuss whether the directive has a direct effect and what other legal avenues Zuzanna may pursue on this matter.
Discuss by reference to the principle of direct effect, indirect effect, and state liability. Do not use or refer to existing consumer rights legislation. The scenario is entirely fictitious.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for reliable and affordable assignment help in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help! Our team of experienced and qualified writers is dedicated to providing top-notch essay writing help to students of all academic levels. With our 24/7 customer support and affordable pricing, you can trust Malaysia Assignment Help to deliver the results you need. Contact us today to learn more and take the first step towards academic success!
Recent Solved Questions
- Trade policy uncertainty in major economies increased to a historically high level in 2019 and has hardly been resolved: Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Across the street from a sandwich shop and a fried chicken joint, a greenmarket sprouts up every Wednesday in the Mott Haven: Effective English Assignment, UON, Malaysis
- The implications of the global economic crisis have begun to reveal positive lead indicators that this “storm” is pulling through: Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- Loyalty is one of the greatest intangible assets that any organization can possess and improving client loyalty: Project Management Research Paper, CU, Malaysia
- It begins with Data Screening & Cleaning. Next, the Profile of Respondents will be presented followed by the Reliability: Business Research Method Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- As a network engineer working for Ajey Kurnia Berhad, you are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme: Networks and Networking Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- MPU3223: Select any ONE entrepreneur in Malaysia that you know, and identify the competitor’s resources of that entrepreneur: Entrepreneurship 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ABC Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. is a newly established beverage manufacturing company. Its product which is for the domestic market: Environmental Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- In order to use external knowledge sources for innovation activities in organizations, recently crowdsourcing platforms: Human Computer Interaction Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- Discuss comprehensively the THREE (3) different types of Business Plans. Elaborate on the components of a good Business Plan for a product or service of your choice: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UUM, Malaysia