In June 2020, the European Union adopted the ‘consumer protection’ directive. The Directive provides that consumers: European Union Law Course Work, UOL, Malaysia
|University||University of London (UOL)|
|Subject||European Union Law|
In June 2020, the European Union adopted the ‘consumer protection’ directive. The Directive provides that consumers screen titled to cancel their online purchases and receive a full refund for a period of 3 weeks from the product delivery date.
Member states had two years to implement the directive. Poland has yet to introduce legislation but there is already domestic legislation according to which“consumers should be treated fairly when shopping online”.
Zuzannahasjustboughtherselfadress.Sheisdisappointedwhenthedressisdeliveredbut he decides to hold judgment for a few days. She thinks that the dress might grow on her. A week later, it has become abundantly clear to Zuzanna that the dress is not what she needs or wants.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
When Zuzanna calls consumer services, she is told that purchases can only be exchanged within a three-day period as is clearly indicated on the company’s website.
Zuzanna is informed about the European directive which would give her a legal right to a full refund within three weeks of any online purchase.
Zuzanna is not sure whether she might be able to rely upon the directive in a domestic court. Discuss whether the directive has a direct effect and what other legal avenues Zuzanna may pursue on this matter.
Discuss by reference to the principle of direct effect, indirect effect, and state liability. Do not use or refer to existing consumer rights legislation. The scenario is entirely fictitious.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for reliable and affordable assignment help in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help! Our team of experienced and qualified writers is dedicated to providing top-notch essay writing help to students of all academic levels. With our 24/7 customer support and affordable pricing, you can trust Malaysia Assignment Help to deliver the results you need. Contact us today to learn more and take the first step towards academic success!
Recent Solved Questions
- ELE426: A sound sensor circuit reads a millivolt signal and to amplify the small-signal voltage from the sensor circuit, you need: Analog Electronics II Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- HE119/BHH1103: You are required to search for any two (2) company’s Annual Report (2020/2021) and Look at the company’s financial statements and gather the information that needs to be used to calculate financial ratio: Introduction To Hospitality Accounting Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- BBM204: Describe the jurisdiction of the Federal Court in Malaysia. Explain any THREE (3) ways in which a proposal can be revoked: Business Law Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- TSE307/05: Describes Logical Reasoning which includes Critical Thinking in a formal and daily task performance: computational Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- KNC6013: Sustainable Development Decision Making Decision making for sustainable project management can be a very arduous task: Sustainable Project Management Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- CT0473M: Solid Protect Sdn. Bhd. is a leading company that utilizes state-of-the-art cybersecurity technology to safeguard: Big Data Analytics & Technologies Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- INF10003: You will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1, applying visualization tools, in order to understand a business context and to provide succinctly : Introduction to Business Information Systems Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- FIN62504: For trends related to the Fintech industry, students may refer to Bloomberg Intelligence via the Bloomberg terminal: FinTech and Innovation Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Mega Technology is a small software design company set up two years ago In Mega Technology’s short period trading: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- HMEF5103: It is undisputed that quality teachers play an important role in student achievement. Many high-performing school: Qualitative Research Methodology, OUM, Malaysia